For all those 'voting' issues

Serryah

Executive Branch Member
Dec 3, 2008
New Brunswick
Sounds a lot like the terrorists destroying logging equipment on Vancouver Island. And the foreign funded pipeline protesters in Northern BC. By some miracle the police couldn’t find a single one, even though there is only one road access.

The only thing on the woman's video I object to is her trying to get the license plate. Although on the other hand, I'm sure these guys and others have been videoing the same on other people so... I guess it'd be 'tit for tat'. Still don't agree with it, regardless of who you are.

pgs

Hall of Fame Member
Nov 29, 2008
B.C.
Sounds a lot like the terrorists destroying logging equipment on Vancouver Island. And the foreign funded pipeline protesters in Northern BC. By some miracle the police couldn’t find a single one, even though there is only one road access.
I just told them it wasn’t me and the dummies believed .

petros

The Central Scrutinizer
Nov 21, 2008
Low Earth Orbit
The only thing on the woman's video I object to is her trying to get the license plate. Although on the other hand, I'm sure these guys and others have been videoing the same on other people so... I guess it'd be 'tit for tat'. Still don't agree with it, regardless of who you are.
Next election give being a poll worker a try.

Reactions: Taxslave2

The_Foxer

House Member
Aug 9, 2022
Although on the other hand, I'm sure these guys and others have been videoing the same on other people so... I guess it'd be 'tit for tat'.
So you realize what she did was wrong - but instead of just calling it out you FABRICATE a fake narrative that somehow these guys MUST have been doing the same thing despite zero evidence in the slightest that they were. And then claim it was "tit for tat".

And you think the biggest problem out there is OTHER people?