For all those 'voting' issues

The_Foxer

House Member
Aug 9, 2022
Their phones were exposed. Scary.
Probably some of them fully auto camera ones too, where you press the trigger and it can take pictures at like 1000 shots per minute. And with Hi Capacity memory cards. And silencers! (probably).

Serryah

Executive Branch Member
Dec 3, 2008
New Brunswick
I was a scrutineer once - it was interesting & fun but I wouldn't want to make a "career" out of it LOL

There's scrutineers and then there's people with guns, cameras and threats as you vote. Huge difference.

That said, scrutineers don't get enough thanks, I think, for the job they do. Same with people who work for voting day to make things run.

petros

The Central Scrutinizer
Nov 21, 2008
Low Earth Orbit
There's scrutineers and then there's people with guns, cameras and threats as you vote. Huge difference.

That said, scrutineers don't get enough thanks, I think, for the job they do. Same with people who work for voting day to make things run.
Guns? What guns? You and the other Lesbonazis stated camo and cameras. You had to add guns now? Why? Stupid? Anyone open carrying a gun outside a polling station ain't gonna happen. Grow up.

Thank you. I was a DRO but now a poll supervisor gunning for the RO spot but alas I'm not a native woman.

Reactions: Taxslave2

petros

The Central Scrutinizer
Nov 21, 2008
Low Earth Orbit
"Maricopa." Just sayin'.

And yeah, we have a history of armed amateur "scrutineers" intimidating people (especially non-Whites) away from the polls.
Whites aren't afraid of camo and cameras or just black men in baggy track suits with crack pipes?

Are Hindus afraid of camo? Chinese and various W Asians too? How about Africans? They wear plenty of camo but can only hide when it's dark and they don't smile? What about Spicks and their camo? You can smell the salsa?

Your racism is pretty pathetic.

Reactions: Taxslave2

pgs

Hall of Fame Member
Nov 29, 2008
B.C.
Whites aren't afraid of camo and cameras or just black men in baggy track suits with crack pipes?

Are Hindus afraid of camo? Chinese and various W Asians too? How about Africans? They wear plenty of camo but can only hide when it's dark and they don't smile? What about Spicks and their camo? You can smell the salsa?

Your racism is pretty pathetic.
But not the half Irish side , that is pure as the driven snow .

Serryah

Executive Branch Member
Dec 3, 2008
New Brunswick

So as pointed out, interesting that the 'watchers' are hidden behind masks and wear cameras and have weapons, all for people just dropping off ballots into boxes...

Taxslave2

House Member
Aug 13, 2022

So as pointed out, interesting that the 'watchers' are hidden behind masks and wear cameras and have weapons, all for people just dropping off ballots into boxes...
Sounds a lot like the terrorists destroying logging equipment on Vancouver Island. And the foreign funded pipeline protesters in Northern BC. By some miracle the police couldn’t find a single one, even though there is only one road access.

Reactions: Dixie Cup

The_Foxer

House Member
Aug 9, 2022
And they didn't actually ....... DO ... anything. At all. In fact one lady goes around filming them and trying to intimidate them - and there's no problem. It's not until she decides to actually start touching and interfering with their property and trying to dox them that there's an issue.

So - who's intimidating who? They're bothering no one - she chose to not only film them up close and attempt to intimidate them but actually tried to unlawfully disturb their property in an attempt to dox them and show their license plate numbers etc.

Swing and a miss, bigot.