For all those 'voting' issues

pgs

Hall of Fame Member
Nov 29, 2008
B.C.
Kari Lake is a wackadoo who has already said she will accept the results, only IF she wins.

If not, they're suspect.

And there hasn't even been a vote yet.

Explain how THAT makes any sense, or doesn't give the implication that voting is corrupt before the election is even freakin had?
Where and when did she say that ? Are all strong independent women weirdos , or just Republican ones ?

Reactions: Twin_Moose

Taxslave2

House Member
Aug 13, 2022
Meanwhile, in BC , at UVIC there was notices pasted all over the place encouraging lefty’s to vote twice to prevent moderate candidates getting on council. It was in the Times Colonist. Complete with instructions on how to use dead peoples ID. But only at the university polling station.
Proves the left does not believe in democracy.

Reactions: The_Foxer

The_Foxer

House Member
Aug 9, 2022
Meanwhile, in BC , at UVIC there was notices pasted all over the place encouraging lefty’s to vote twice to prevent moderate candidates getting on council. It was in the Times Colonist. Complete with instructions on how to use dead peoples ID. But only at the university polling station.
They do if they win.

Serryah

Executive Branch Member
Dec 3, 2008
New Brunswick

1. If it happened, hope the people who put out these 'notices' were dealt with.

2. doubt it happened but if so, proof?

Dixie Cup

Senate Member
Sep 16, 2006
Edmonton
And yet it's Republicans that instituted this BS thing in Florida and Dems demanding something be done to fix it. Meanwhile, DeSantis seems a okay with it.

You say Dems are suppressors... okay then, prove it. Where have Dems suppressed the vote on the level Republicans are trying - and succeeding - in doing?
In 2020, there were various Democratic States that made changes to the election without going through the legislature which made the changes illegal. Of course, since it was Democrats, nothing has been done despite ample proof. (Google it).

Stacy Abrams keeps saying (as does Hillary) that certain elections were stolen (2020/2016). Have they provided proof?

Just sayin' it goes both ways. All states need to ensure that their elections can be proven to be safe, honest & without any deception which is what the Republicans want - to ensure all legal votes are counted & that everyone has the opportunity to vote. But the Democrats don't want that & keep saying that it's the Republicans that want to suppress the vote.

Well, Georgia is proving Abrams wrong & I suspect Florida will do just as good. More people have voted early in Georgia than ever before.

If I was advising Governors, all votes would be only allowed in person with the exceptions that are now in place, i.e. if you're out of country (diplomat/military) they'd receive mail-in ballots but otherwise, no other mail in ballots would be allowed, nor would ballot harvesting be allowed - vote in person or you don't vote. That would be my take.

The fact that in some states it takes literally days if not weeks before a winner is declared is unconscionable; the winner should be declared immediately after all votes have been counted - no waiting.

I truly hope that the November election will not be anything like 2020 and that any changes that are made to voting are legal and not made arbitrarily by those in office who fail to go through the proper channels to make any changes.

JMHO

Reactions: Taxslave2

Serryah

Executive Branch Member
Dec 3, 2008
New Brunswick
In 2020, there were various Democratic States that made changes to the election without going through the legislature which made the changes illegal. Of course, since it was Democrats, nothing has been done despite ample proof. (Google it).

2020 was a pandemic year but suppose that doesn't matter if governments tried to accommodate, does it?

Stacy Abrams keeps saying (as does Hillary) that certain elections were stolen (2020/2016). Have they provided proof?

Hillary is a dipshit.

Abrams conceded, even though yes, it was stolen, and watch the doc I posted to see the proof (not that you'd take it of course though, right? :) )

Just sayin' it goes both ways.

On that I'll agree.

All states need to ensure that their elections can be proven to be safe, honest & without any deception which is what the Republicans want

... even as THEY are the ones constantly being caught denying safe, honest and deceptive elections...

- to ensure all legal votes are counted & that everyone has the opportunity to vote.

Unless you fit certain social dynamics.

But the Democrats don't want that & keep saying that it's the Republicans that want to suppress the vote.

Funny, I hear more from Republicans about this shit than Dems.

Well, Georgia is proving Abrams wrong

Howso?

& I suspect Florida will do just as good.

If by good you mean suppressive AF, sure, it's doing great then.

More people have voted early in Georgia than ever before.

Yeah, so they say but we'll see. Voting isn't done yet.

If I was advising Governors, all votes would be only allowed in person with the exceptions that are now in place, i.e. if you're out of country (diplomat/military) they'd receive mail-in ballots but otherwise, no other mail in ballots would be allowed, nor would ballot harvesting be allowed - vote in person or you don't vote. That would be my take.

Wow... so, you don't like people to vote who are poor, don't have cars, live in the 'wrong place', etc.

Good to know.

The fact that in some states it takes literally days if not weeks before a winner is declared is unconscionable;

Considering their fucked up voting system, and the amount of stuff they vote on, I don't get why this shocks you so much.

the winner should be declared immediately after all votes have been counted - no waiting.

Unless there are irregularities, they are. Don't pay attention to it much, do you?

I truly hope that the November election will not be anything like 2020 and that any changes that are made to voting are legal and not made arbitrarily by those in office who fail to go through the proper channels to make any changes.

JMHO

We'll see. I'm expecting a shitshow in the usual places.

But hey, so long as those damned worthless people don't vote, it's all gold!

Dixie Cup

Senate Member
Sep 16, 2006
Edmonton
Wow... so, you don't like people to vote who are poor, don't have cars, live in the 'wrong place', etc.

Good to know.

Where did I say that? The poor vote, you don't necessarily need a car to vote & what would be the "wrong place" exactly? Where there's a will there's a way and there shouldn't be any "suppression" of votes. You're making like these people are so clueless that if they really wanted to vote, they'd be unable to. That is total B.S. and you know it!

Serryah

Executive Branch Member
Dec 3, 2008
New Brunswick

Good to know.

Where did I say that? The poor vote, you don't necessarily need a car to vote & what would be the "wrong place" exactly? Where there's a will there's a way and there shouldn't be any "suppression" of votes. You're making like these people are so clueless that if they really wanted to vote, they'd be unable to. That is total B.S. and you know it!

Or clearly YOU don't pay attention to those who are poor, can't get to voting stations because they've been REMOVED by Government (R's) and so on.

You really, REALLY should look into it and not believe what the R's spout off.

Where there's a will, there's a way... LOL - are you effing serious???

pgs

Hall of Fame Member
Nov 29, 2008
B.C.
2020 was a pandemic year but suppose that doesn't matter if governments tried to accommodate, does it?

Hillary is a dipshit.

Abrams conceded, even though yes, it was stolen, and watch the doc I posted to see the proof (not that you'd take it of course though, right? :) )

On that I'll agree.

... even as THEY are the ones constantly being caught denying safe, honest and deceptive elections...

Unless you fit certain social dynamics.

Funny, I hear more from Republicans about this shit than Dems.

Howso?

If by good you mean suppressive AF, sure, it's doing great then.

Yeah, so they say but we'll see. Voting isn't done yet.

Good to know.

Considering their fucked up voting system, and the amount of stuff they vote on, I don't get why this shocks you so much.

Unless there are irregularities, they are. Don't pay attention to it much, do you?

We'll see. I'm expecting a shitshow in the usual places.

But hey, so long as those damned worthless people don't vote, it's all gold!
you really are a little racist aren’t you ?

Reactions: The_Foxer

The_Foxer

House Member
Aug 9, 2022
Or clearly YOU don't pay attention to those who are poor, can't get to voting stations because they've been REMOVED by Government (R's) and so on.

You really, REALLY should look into it and not believe what the R's spout off.

Where there's a will, there's a way... LOL - are you effing serious???
The usual bullshit nonsense from the left. Hell the parties themselves organize rides for everyone who'll vote for them, Voting Democrat? Call them and say you need a lift. Done. Same with republicans.

The left is all about the lies. Nobody is being prevented from voting. Sorry. I know the truth (and me) intimidates you but the fact is everyone can vote if they wish to.