Kelly Ellard

Cannuck

Time Out
Feb 2, 2006
Alberta
This is probably why pgs wants to ban hunting rifles. If you support people owning hunting rifles you obviously think it's a good idea to let people shoot their families with rifles. There's logic in there somewhere but I'm having a little trouble finding it. Can somebody help me out here?

pgs

Hall of Fame Member
Nov 29, 2008
B.C.
This is probably why pgs wants to ban hunting rifles. If you support people owning hunting rifles you obviously think it's a good idea to let people shoot their families with rifles. There's logic in there somewhere but I'm having a little trouble finding it. Can somebody help me out here?
Where does it ever say I want to ban hunting rifles ? Show me please .
You have completely made that up . So I now know for fact you are not just silly you are a lying troll .
Now piss off .

JLM

Hall of Fame Member
Nov 27, 2008
Vernon, B.C.
Where does it ever say I want to ban hunting rifles ? Show me please .
You have completely made that up . So I now know for fact you are not just silly you are a lying troll .
Now piss off .

Nothing new there pgs, don't sweat it. Some people speak because they have something to say and others speak because they have to say something. :) :)

pgs

Hall of Fame Member
Nov 29, 2008
B.C.
Nothing new there pgs, don't sweat it. Some people speak because they have something to say and others speak because they have to say something. :) :)
I'm not sweating it , however I will not let him frame me in his image .
When he out and out fabricates a lie it tells me more about him then me .
And so as a troll he no longer merits response from me .

JLM

Hall of Fame Member
Nov 27, 2008
Vernon, B.C.
Maybe she can move next door to you, I'm sure she could be the neighbourhood's babysitter.

I guess you have him figured out by now, but one can't mention it too often that he's not really very bright.

I think the woman is in all probability a manipulator and should be kept where she is for the duration and if her kid wants a chance at life, should be adopted out to responsible loving parents at the first opportunity. She gave up any rights to freedom back in 1997.

Mokkajava

Electoral Member
Nov 14, 2016
Saskatchewan
I am shocked she was allowed conjugal visits with a boyfriend who is also a felon... and procreation no less. What kind of judicial system is this.