2SLGBTQQIA+

Serryah

Executive Branch Member
Dec 3, 2008
New Brunswick
Jesus Christ you just make shit up about people when they don't fit your construct.

Not making shit up at all.

You've shown yourself clearly for the person you are, Harvey.

I feel sad for your grandkids though to know their grandparent would never accept them for who they are, if they ever came out as the "Wrong gender".

Dixie Cup

Senate Member
Sep 16, 2006
Edmonton
Not making shit up at all.

You've shown yourself clearly for the person you are, Harvey.

I feel sad for your grandkids though to know their grandparent would never accept them for who they are, if they ever came out as the "Wrong gender".
Problem is there are only 2 genders whether you believe it or not so all we're getting is extremely confused kids! Truly unfortunate for these kids who, over time, would actually accept who they are - beautiful human beings. To say otherwise is just horrible.

Reactions: petros

Tecumsehsbones

Hall of Fame Member
Mar 18, 2013
Washington DC
Problem is there are only 2 genders whether you believe it or not so all we're getting is extremely confused kids! Truly unfortunate for these kids who, over time, would actually accept who they are - beautiful human beings. To say otherwise is just horrible.
Yeah, Serryah! They'll be beautiful, well-adjusted human beans, just like everybody over 18 is!

• Haha
Reactions: Serryah

Serryah

Executive Branch Member
Dec 3, 2008
New Brunswick
Well, of course not. Decent, Gawd-fearin', Canada-lovin', family folk would never associate with a GROOMER! like her!

Well, to be fair, most of my time of my life has been working nights, so 'associating with people' wasn't an option. It's only recent that I can step out and enjoy life.

Tecumsehsbones

Hall of Fame Member
Mar 18, 2013
Washington DC
Keep an eye out for all those trans fishing-boat workers up there in NB. You can tell the trannies, because they wear boots, gloves, hats, coveralls, and lots of layers instead of boots, gloves, hats, coveralls, and lots of layers.

• Haha
Reactions: Serryah