2SLGBTQQIA+

Taxslave2

House Member
Aug 13, 2022
And yet we still have JW's knocking away.

You do know that if people would just stop trying to be assholes to trans people and leave them alone, let them live their lives and not threaten to annihilate them or genocide them into 'nonexistence' (which would never happen), this wouldn't BE the issue you keep complaining it is.

You think Trans people want to keep going after jerks who continually demand they "Be who they are" and yet when they are, those same jerks freak out, or like having to correct people over and over that they are "not X gender", or constantly be told they're "Wrong" and so on?

I mean... that's pretty stupid to think that.
You know, if trannys would just stop being assholes and leave people alone and keep their perversions to themselves, no one would care what they do.

• Haha
Reactions: Serryah

Taxslave2

House Member
Aug 13, 2022
Depends on the government. Some states in the US don't want trans people to exist, some members of Government and political parties don't want them to exist (cause you know, Michael Knowles... and Oaklahoma calling them "Filth" and saying they'll do everything they can to get the "filth" out of Oaklahoma)
Some states feel the same way about Republicans. So what's your point?

Taxslave2

House Member
Aug 13, 2022
Not so much that they don't exist, just that they never, ever, impinge on the public awareness.

Yeah, and that's kinda what many object to. Actually, it's less focussed than that. . . more a thing of "We don't want to hear it! My fingers are in my ears! LA-LA-LA-LA. Just go away!

I cannot, in all sober seriousness, be moved to give a damn. You can "identify" as a polar bear, a wombat, or a Martian. I don't care, and don't see why I should.
You can self identify as anything you want. What you cannot do is force the rest of us to go along with your identity crisis.

• Haha

Serryah

Executive Branch Member
Dec 3, 2008
New Brunswick
You know, if trannys would just stop being assholes and leave people alone and keep their perversions to themselves, no one would care what they do.

You know, if non-tranny's would just stop being assholes and leave people alone and keep their superiority complexes and "Straightness" to themselves, no one would care what they do.

But since you lot like to be assholes, demand that trans people stop existing... guess you're shit out of luck that trans people deny you and are 'loud' about their status of actual life.

Serryah

Executive Branch Member
Dec 3, 2008
New Brunswick
You can self identify as anything you want. What you cannot do is force the rest of us to go along with your identity crisis.

And yet you expect trans people to put up with the crisis and issues of people like you...

You ever notice that if you actually treat trans people with respect and ignore them, keep your opinions to yourself and just go about your life and let them live theirs, a lot of them don't give a damn about you and yours?

pgs

Hall of Fame Member
Nov 29, 2008
B.C.
And yet you expect trans people to put up with the crisis and issues of people like you...

You ever notice that if you actually treat trans people with respect and ignore them, keep your opinions to yourself and just go about your life and let them live theirs, a lot of them don't give a damn about you and yours?
Exactly , if you would just keep to yourselves and stop the grooming and mutilation of children people wouldn’t give a crap about your demented lifestyle .

petros

The Central Scrutinizer
Nov 21, 2008
Low Earth Orbit

Should my "cisgender" aka "trad" wife and I identify as kinky when we pay our taxes or look for a job? Should we freak out if we get a Muzzie Uber that doesn't call us kinky cis?

Retired_Can_Soldier

The End of the Dog is Coming!
Mar 19, 2006
Alberta
You may not be, but others are. This isn't the be all and end all of reality, this forum.
Thank you for breaking each mention down, but you didn't answer my question. You generalized. But I understand because to pin that accusation on anyone specifically is a bold indictment. Now, Christians, Jews, and Muslims might have a hard time with trans people, but the only people trying to make them not exist would be the hardcore Muslims in places like Iran, where they hang them. Is there bigotry in the other two groups? Sure, but that hasn't increased;
and this trans-crisis is so completely blown out of proportion.

The people in the religious groups, well they just don't dig it, at least not publicly. [Know what I mean?? Wink! Wink! Nudge! Nudge!]

I don't give a shit if somebody thinks they are something else. But because you think you're another gender, that does not mean that I will see you as you see yourself, nor will I ever be obligated to do so.

The tyrannical minority threatens to silence or destroy anyone who dares raise concerns, questions, or disagreement about schools circumventing parents. I believe that this group is going to see significant pushback on their agenda once the Trudeau government is gone. The old pendulum will swing the other way, because most people are sick of the propaganda.

Serryah

Executive Branch Member
Dec 3, 2008
New Brunswick
Thank you for breaking each mention down, but you didn't answer my question. You generalized.

Your opinion. I broke it down, sure, and answered, just not to your 'satisfaction'.

But I understand because to pin that accusation on anyone specifically is a bold indictment.

It is, and when you ignore that people were pinned in the accusation (maybe you missed it? Oh, I didn't mention the one member's name from Oklahoma, my bad - That'd be Tom Woods who doesn't want trans "filth" in Oklahoma; did you need me to bring up the other nations I mentioned?), that's on you, not me.

Now, Christians, Jews, and Muslims might have a hard time with trans people, but the only people trying to make them not exist would be the hardcore Muslims in places like Iran, where they hang them.

Muslims yes, they do go hard core against anyone LGBTQIA+. Jews - well depends on your sect. Christians - again, depends on your sect. Christians - the hard core/right wing types - just want to Conversion Therapy them into "right thinking" people.

Which is to say, again, they don't want the trans person to exist, but to you that's probably semantics.

Is there bigotry in the other two groups? Sure, but that hasn't increased;

Hasn't increased? You mean they've ALWAYS been this hateful and bigoted in this number?

and this trans-crisis is so completely blown out of proportion.

As someone who isn't trans or part of the LGBTQIA+ group, I'm not surprised that you are ignorant/don't see it that way.

The people in the religious groups, well they just don't dig it, at least not publicly. [Know what I mean?? Wink! Wink! Nudge! Nudge!]

No comment...

I don't give a shit if somebody thinks they are something else.

Sadly, not everyone is "like you". They deny that they "don't give a shit" and yet, they do. Dangerously so.

But because you think you're another gender, that does not mean that I will see you as you see yourself, nor will I ever be obligated to do so.

... and here you show you're previous statement was a lie. You DO give a shit, if you didn't, you'd actually agree with how the person sees themselves and out of respect for them just being a person, would go with it. Or just accept and move on.

Instead you feel no obligation to treat that person as they are, that says a LOT about you.

The tyrannical minority threatens to silence or destroy anyone who dares raise concerns, questions, or disagreement about schools circumventing parents.

No.

But of course you'd see it that way.

It's more that this "Tyrannical minority" is fighting for their right to exist - and don't forget, even "simple erasure" is a denial of existence. To be who they are, whatever that person is. And if you've concerns or questions, absolutely raise them, but in those conversations you still absolutely refuse to budge one iota on a stance, you aren't interested in your concerns being resolved, your questions being answered, rather you're beating people over the head with your denial of the reality that the other person is going through and instead trying to push your reality onto them.

Disagreements are a part of life, sure, we all have them. But when your disagreements lead to violence, wouldn't you agree that's going over a line that shouldn't be crossed?

I believe that this group is going to see significant pushback on their agenda

And what IS that agenda? Acceptance? Tolerance? To be left TF alone?

How's that different than others in Joe Public?

once the Trudeau government is gone.

And that's likely, but see, the funny thing is with so many people out now, "loud and proud" as they say, you can't just push them back into the closet without a LOT of pushback in return. We won't go silently into the dark.

The old pendulum will swing the other way, because most people are sick of the propaganda.

LOL - and not the propaganda of "Men in dresses are abusing women!" Or "They're operating on Children to make them another gender!" or "They're turning the FROGS GAY!"

Like that propaganda?

Since when is just asking to be accepted "propaganda"?

petros

The Central Scrutinizer
Nov 21, 2008
Low Earth Orbit
Your opinion. I broke it down, sure, and answered, just not to your 'satisfaction'.

It is, and when you ignore that people were pinned in the accusation (maybe you missed it? Oh, I didn't mention the one member's name from Oklahoma, my bad - That'd be Tom Woods who doesn't want trans "filth" in Oklahoma; did you need me to bring up the other nations I mentioned?), that's on you, not me.

Muslims yes, they do go hard core against anyone LGBTQIA+. Jews - well depends on your sect. Christians - again, depends on your sect. Christians - the hard core/right wing types - just want to Conversion Therapy them into "right thinking" people.

Which is to say, again, they don't want the trans person to exist, but to you that's probably semantics.

Hasn't increased? You mean they've ALWAYS been this hateful and bigoted in this number?

As someone who isn't trans or part of the LGBTQIA+ group, I'm not surprised that you are ignorant/don't see it that way.

No comment...

Sadly, not everyone is "like you". They deny that they "don't give a shit" and yet, they do. Dangerously so.

... and here you show you're previous statement was a lie. You DO give a shit, if you didn't, you'd actually agree with how the person sees themselves and out of respect for them just being a person, would go with it. Or just accept and move on.

Instead you feel no obligation to treat that person as they are, that says a LOT about you.

No.

But of course you'd see it that way.

It's more that this "Tyrannical minority" is fighting for their right to exist - and don't forget, even "simple erasure" is a denial of existence. To be who they are, whatever that person is. And if you've concerns or questions, absolutely raise them, but in those conversations you still absolutely refuse to budge one iota on a stance, you aren't interested in your concerns being resolved, your questions being answered, rather you're beating people over the head with your denial of the reality that the other person is going through and instead trying to push your reality onto them.

Disagreements are a part of life, sure, we all have them. But when your disagreements lead to violence, wouldn't you agree that's going over a line that shouldn't be crossed?

How's that different than others in Joe Public?

And that's likely, but see, the funny thing is with so many people out now, "loud and proud" as they say, you can't just push them back into the closet without a LOT of pushback in return. We won't go silently into the dark.

LOL - and not the propaganda of "Men in dresses are abusing women!" Or "They're operating on Children to make them another gender!" or "They're turning the FROGS GAY!"

Like that propaganda?

Since when is just asking to be accepted "propaganda"?
The reason we dont buy into your version of things is primarily because the LGBTQ2S+++ people in our lives dont think and act like you do. They arent radical and miserable like you are so they get along just fine in the world.

The problem isnt us.....its your depression. Get help.

Retired_Can_Soldier

Mar 19, 2006
Alberta
No. You didn't specify any person or group. You generalized.
Agenda: Rainbows for everyone? Puberty blockers for kids, while keeping parents in the dark? Attack people who don't agree with you as you demand everyone observe your pro nouns, while changing language and pro nouns. Biological men compete against biological women in sports.

The trans community also verbally and even physically attacks people who don't agree with them.
All great strategies for being left alone.

Reactions: petros

Serryah

Executive Branch Member
Dec 3, 2008
New Brunswick
No. You didn't specify any person or group. You generalized.

Perhaps go back and reread... or no, will save you the effort.

Depends on the government. Some states in the US don't want trans people to exist, some members of Government and political parties don't want them to exist (cause you know, Michael Knowles... and Oklahoma calling them "Filth" and saying they'll do everything they can to get the "filth" out of Oklahoma)

Do I mention other countries too?

I generalized at first, THEN mentioned Michael Knowles (who is, supposedly, a person). For a specific name. I also asked if you wanted other countries (which are a group of people), which you never answered. I brought up the Oklahoman rep who called trans people filth. I renamed him in my more recent reply.

Now, if you need upteen numbers of names, sure, I'll look them all up for you.

Agenda: Rainbows for everyone?

You have something against rainbows?

Puberty blockers for kids,

What's puberty blockers for trans kids have to do with you?

Are you that upset over the blockers used for non-trans kids?

while keeping parents in the dark?

Parents are kept in the dark about trans kids health care?

Well I suppose - there's that case in BC about that one parent, divorced, whose daughter was getting health care, but then had to go to trial because the ex husband/father disagreed with the health care, and because the father also didn't give a damn that their daughter was a risk for suicide. The Judge agreed with the mom so the father threw up a fit over the judge ruling against him. So I guess that father was "kept in the dark"... but that's because he wanted nothing to do with it so is that more his fault than anyone else's?

Attack people who don't agree with you as you demand everyone observe your pro nouns,

As opposed for being attacked for just living your life a gender someone else doesn't agree with?

You have issues with people being called by the proper pronoun?

while changing language and pro nouns.

Changing language?

Better go back in history then and bitch to every single generation that changes language then.

Trans people aren't "changing" pronouns. They're just asking people respect them and use the pronouns for the gender they are.

But if you don't approve or agree with that, I'm sure you don't care if people start misgendering and using the wrong pronouns for you and people you care 'bout?

Biological men compete against biological women in sports.

So what is "biology"? Unless and until you start demanding people the instant they're born be given a DNA test, you don't know WHAT their biology is, you just know their appearances.

I mean, you could be XXY, XYX or YXX, YYX; you have no clue.

There are masculine looking women and feminine looking men. They may not be trans either.

And really, studies are starting to put into doubt the "advantage" of trans women in women's sports, given enough time with HRT. And that's a legitimate conversation that does need to be had, sure, but to keep trans women from competing against other women, when there may be no differences, or little enough to give an advantage, then what's the harm?

I mean, your fear mongering over women's sports might be warranted if Trans Women were totally taking over women's sports; they're not, and trans women lose just as often as they win. But don't let reality get in the way of fearmongering, right?

The trans community also verbally and even physically attacks people who don't agree with them.

And the trans community is attacked verbally and even physically by people who don't "agree" with them.

Again, you expect trans people to just sit back and take that kind of shit from people? Would you?

All great strategies for being left alone.

More trans people just want to be left alone.

But too many people want to make it their business to dictate otherwise to trans people.

Funny - you're pissed that trans people are doing all the things you suggest, and yet, it was done to them, first, and you don't seem to have the empathy to understand that point and maybe realize that it's your kind of attitude that perpetuates the issues with trans people.

Retired_Can_Soldier

Mar 19, 2006
Alberta
Funny - you're pissed that trans people are doing all the things you suggest, and yet, it was done to them, first, and you don't seem to have the empathy to understand that point and maybe realize that it's your kind of attitude that perpetuates the issues with trans people.
Sounds like the Palestinian argument, but here's the thing, I'm not pissed.
I, like many Canadians, am becoming apathetic because we are constantly bombarded by propaganda for a crisis that does not exist.
I have grandkids; if one of them came to me or their parents and expressed such feelings, we would listen and consult and do what families are supposed to do: look out for our children. That's our job, and just because someone or a couple of someones don't do theirs does not give carte blanche to trample the rights of families to know what's going on with their kids up to and including whether they are being given sterilization drugs. AKA Puberty Blockers. That's the issue!

Anyway, I'm ditching on this. I gonna head over to Hamas attacks Israel thread and light a few fires.

Last edited:

Serryah

Executive Branch Member
Dec 3, 2008
New Brunswick
Sounds like the Palestinian argument, but here's the thing, I'm not pissed.

Not pissed - okay, aggitated to be annoyed, perhaps frustrated into buying the BS that the haters and those who are pissed are out there.

Sure, you're not pissed... but you've joined the group OF the pissed.

I, like many Canadians, am becoming apathetic because we are constantly bombarded by propaganda for a crisis that does not exist.

Well it's not one that exists to you, because you aren't trans.

That doesn't mean the issue doesn't exist. And that you deny it exists slows absolute lack of empathy, compassion, and willingness to listen to the people who are suffering under that issue.

I have grandkids; if one of them came to me or their parents and expressed such feelings, we would listen and consult

Stop.

You'd "listen and consult".

Okay, and you are... what, assuming other families aren't?

Well that's true, some families aren't. Some families deny absolutely that their kid is trans, and kick the kid out, send them off to be "re-educated" or just bully them to suicide.

But not all families do that; some do give a shit and support their trans kids. But screw them for that choice I guess?

and do what families are supposed to do: look out for our children.

So long as they fall into what YOU dictate they are - because, as you said, you wouldn't recognize their gender or pronouns. And you obviously don't care how that would affect them... so... that says what about you?

That's our job,

Sure.

and just because someone or a couple of someones don't do theirs

Well since you're on the side of those who "don't do theirs" in this scenario, you expect what now, an excuse?

does not give carte blanche to trample the rights of families to know what's going on with their kids up to and including whether they are being given sterilization drugs. AKA Puberty Blockers. That's the issue!

See, here again, you show your ignorance about the situation. And wilfully so!

I won't repeat myself for the upteenth time. If you want to be this ignorant, fine. That's on you.

What YOU don't have the right to do is demand that YOUR view - ignorant as it is - be the ONLY view and thus the one used for EVERY other family that - so you say - should have the right to raise their kids and "look out for their children".

Anyway, I'm ditching on this. I gonna head over to Hamas attacks Israel thread and light a few fires.

Good, because after this, you've only proved you're one of those who is so two faced you should change your name to Harvey Dent.

Retired_Can_Soldier

Mar 19, 2006
Alberta
Not pissed - okay, aggitated to be annoyed, perhaps frustrated into buying the BS that the haters and those who are pissed are out there.

Sure, you're not pissed... but you've joined the group OF the pissed.

Well it's not one that exists to you, because you aren't trans.

That doesn't mean the issue doesn't exist. And that you deny it exists slows absolute lack of empathy, compassion, and willingness to listen to the people who are suffering under that issue.

Stop.

You'd "listen and consult".

Okay, and you are... what, assuming other families aren't?

Well that's true, some families aren't. Some families deny absolutely that their kid is trans, and kick the kid out, send them off to be "re-educated" or just bully them to suicide.

But not all families do that; some do give a shit and support their trans kids. But screw them for that choice I guess?

So long as they fall into what YOU dictate they are - because, as you said, you wouldn't recognize their gender or pronouns. And you obviously don't care how that would affect them... so... that says what about you?

Sure.

Well since you're on the side of those who "don't do theirs" in this scenario, you expect what now, an excuse?

See, here again, you show your ignorance about the situation. And wilfully so!

I won't repeat myself for the upteenth time. If you want to be this ignorant, fine. That's on you.

What YOU don't have the right to do is demand that YOUR view - ignorant as it is - be the ONLY view and thus the one used for EVERY other family that - so you say - should have the right to raise their kids and "look out for their children".

Good, because after this, you've only proved you're one of those who is so two faced you should change your name to Harvey Dent.
Jesus Christ you just make shit up about people when they don't fit your construct.

• Haha