2SLGBTQQIA+

Retired_Can_Soldier

The End of the Dog is Coming!
Mar 19, 2006
Alberta
Does anybody remember the saying, "I don't care what you do in your bedroom. Just don't stick it in my face." You know, the same way we felt about the bible thumpers and door-knocking JWs. People are getting pretty fucking tired of it, and the backlash has already started.

Tecumsehsbones

Hall of Fame Member
Mar 18, 2013
Washington DC
Does anybody remember the saying, "I don't care what you do in your bedroom. Just don't stick it in my face." You know, the same way we felt about the bible thumpers and door-knocking JWs. People are getting pretty fucking tired of it, and the backlash has already started.
When was the last time somebody stuck it in your face?

That's illegal down here. . .

Reactions: Serryah

Serryah

Executive Branch Member
Dec 3, 2008
New Brunswick

And yet we still have JW's knocking away.

You do know that if people would just stop trying to be assholes to trans people and leave them alone, let them live their lives and not threaten to annihilate them or genocide them into 'nonexistence' (which would never happen), this wouldn't BE the issue you keep complaining it is.

You think Trans people want to keep going after jerks who continually demand they "Be who they are" and yet when they are, those same jerks freak out, or like having to correct people over and over that they are "not X gender", or constantly be told they're "Wrong" and so on?

I mean... that's pretty stupid to think that.

pgs

Hall of Fame Member
Nov 29, 2008
B.C.

You do know that if people would just stop trying to be assholes to trans people and leave them alone, let them live their lives and not threaten to annihilate them or genocide them into 'nonexistence' (which would never happen), this wouldn't BE the issue you keep complaining it is.

You think Trans people want to keep going after jerks who continually demand they "Be who they are" and yet when they are, those same jerks freak out, or like having to correct people over and over that they are "not X gender", or constantly be told they're "Wrong" and so on?

Why is it so many trans people are minor attracted ? And why are they so often caught acting on their fantasies?

Retired_Can_Soldier

The End of the Dog is Coming!
Mar 19, 2006
Alberta

No, it's stupid to think that any visible minority should have a stranglehold on media and government and think itself above the slightest criticism without throwing out the phobe card.

Serryah

Executive Branch Member
Dec 3, 2008
New Brunswick
No, I'm not being sarcastic. Tell me, who is demanding they don't exist? I'm not;

You may not be, but others are. This isn't the be all and end all of reality, this forum.

nobody here is,

That's debatable. The amount of hate some have thrown towards trans people certainly makes it look like they don't want trans people to exist.

the government isn't,

Depends on the government. Some states in the US don't want trans people to exist, some members of Government and political parties don't want them to exist (cause you know, Michael Knowles... and Oaklahoma calling them "Filth" and saying they'll do everything they can to get the "filth" out of Oaklahoma)

Do I mention other countries too?

and the media isn't.

Depends on the Media - do you mean MSM or Right Wing?

So, who? And disagreeing with their take on gender is not demanding that they don't exist.

Disagreeing is one thing, but when that disagreement leads to hate and bigotry and all the usual shit, you expect what, trans people to lie back and take it? When you have people outright saying they shouldn't be who they are - which IS saying that they shouldn't exist - they're supposed to accept it, say "okay, that's fine, happy day to you?"

Yeah, the lack of empathy is strong with people here and elsewhere.

Tecumsehsbones

Hall of Fame Member
Mar 18, 2013
Washington DC
No, I'm not being sarcastic. Tell me, who is demanding they don't exist?
Not so much that they don't exist, just that they never, ever, impinge on the public awareness.
I'm not; nobody here is, the government isn't, and the media isn't.
Yeah, and that's kinda what many object to. Actually, it's less focussed than that. . . more a thing of "We don't want to hear it! My fingers are in my ears! LA-LA-LA-LA. Just go away!
So, who? And disagreeing with their take on gender is not demanding that they don't exist.
I cannot, in all sober seriousness, be moved to give a damn. You can "identify" as a polar bear, a wombat, or a Martian. I don't care, and don't see why I should.