Trudeau announces Amira Elghawaby as Canada's first representative to combat Islamophobia

Dixie Cup

Senate Member
Sep 16, 2006
Edmonton
Where's the lie? In the statistics reported, or in the assertion that "This makes it seem like. . ."?
As an American, of course you wouldn't know. The lies are in the statistics which are very clear - it's the Jewish people who are discriminated against far more than Muslims. For whatever reason, Muslims get a pass. Not sure why - oh of course I do - the Jews are all evil & the Muslims are perfect. Silly me.

Reactions: Taxslave2

Tecumsehsbones

Hall of Fame Member
Mar 18, 2013
Washington DC
As an American, of course you wouldn't know. The lies are in the statistics which are very clear - it's the Jewish people who are discriminated against far more than Muslims. For whatever reason, Muslims get a pass. Not sure why - oh of course I do - the Jews are all evil & the Muslims are perfect. Silly me.
Of course. Yanks are pretty stupid, unlike the intellectual giants of Canada, who elected True Dope.

Tecumsehsbones

Hall of Fame Member
Mar 18, 2013
Washington DC
That's NOT what I said or meant but then i know you know that. Sigh...
It's pretty much what you said. You stated categorically that "as an American," I wouldn't know. That presumes that Americans as a class don't know what's going on in Canaduh.

But I know that increase is not total. If a dollar gets you a ten percent return, that's a buck ten. If ten dollars gets you a one percent return, that's also a ten-cent increase. Does that mean that ten percent and one percent are the same?

Dixie Cup

Senate Member
Sep 16, 2006
Edmonton
It's pretty much what you said. You stated categorically that "as an American," I wouldn't know. That presumes that Americans as a class don't know what's going on in Canaduh.

But I know that increase is not total. If a dollar gets you a ten percent return, that's a buck ten. If ten dollars gets you a one percent return, that's also a ten-cent increase. Does that mean that ten percent and one percent are the same?
Sigh....

Taxslave2

House Member
Aug 13, 2022
You should secede.
That has been discussed. Trouble is, about half the people ready to leave want to join the US.
For a long time the idea of Pacifica was tossed around. Basically the western provinces and states, less California. But so many extreme leftys have moved into all these places, it will no longer work.

• Sad
Reactions: Dixie Cup

Ron in Regina

"Voice of the West" Party
Apr 9, 2008
Regina, Saskatchewan
An Iranian-Canadian activist says violent pro-Palestinian demonstrators dislocated his shoulder and ripped away a flag at a protest in downtown Toronto on Saturday.
“They’re not just attacking other countries. They’re attacking the Canadian flag. On Canadian soil,” Ghamari, an Iranian-Canadian who is a staunch supporter of Israel as it seeks to eliminate Hamas following the Oct.7 attacks, said on the X social media site. The Islamic regime is a key backer of Hamas.

Ron in Regina

"Voice of the West" Party
Apr 9, 2008
Regina, Saskatchewan
1704201313424.jpeg
…& this is from a month ago:
Then Google “Amira Elghawaby” and click on NEWS to see the newest and most relevant new stories that this appointee is involved in regarding these happenings…& you might be hard-pressed to find anything in the last couple months.

Taxslave2

House Member
Aug 13, 2022
The liberal party did a head count, and determined that there are more Muslims than Jews in Canada. Therefore, there is a higher potential vote gain in supporting terrorists than Israel. The NDP have always been Jew haters because they still believe the Marxist BS that Jews control all the money in the world.

Tecumsehsbones

Hall of Fame Member
Mar 18, 2013
Washington DC
Geographically, the majority of the country didn't. When the size of the territories is taken into account, vs lack of representation, the NDP probably got the majority.
Yeah, well, they call it "democracy," not "hectare-ocracy."

Your tragedy is that you weren't around when eligibilty was based on land.

Taxslave2

House Member
Aug 13, 2022
Old enough (barely) to remember when you had to be a property owner to vote in muni elections.Likewise when natives got to vote.