Timeline of the Israelite

Torch light

House Member
Dec 4, 2017
Taxslave2, laugh on your misery and dark future in the Hereafter in addition to bad consequences in this life of the World.

• Haha
Reactions: Taxslave2

petros

The Central Scrutinizer
Nov 21, 2008
Low Earth Orbit
Did Mohammed obey the 10 commandments?

Prophet Mohammed - peace be on him - obeyed the Ten Commandments of God in the Quran.
The Ten Commandments In The Quran

(Quran 6: 151.
Say [O Mohammed, to these associaters and idolaters:] "Come, I will recite to you what your Lord has forbidden you [in the Book]:
>> that you associate not anything with Him,
>> and that you do good to parents,
>> and that you slay not your children because of poverty – We provide for you and for them,
>> and that you come not near to adultery whether open or concealed,
>> and that you kill not the [living] person, which God did forbid save by right.

This [statement] He has commanded you; haply you will understand.

6: 152.
>> And approach not the wealth of the orphan [with betrayal] but only in the fairer [way], till he reaches maturity.
>> Give full weight and full measure, with justice [: without any defect.]
We task not any soul more than its capacity.

>> And when you [people] pronounce [a witness or a judicial decision], then be just, even though he is a kinsman.
>> And fulfill the covenant of God [that you covenant with anybody.]
That [statement] He has commanded you with; so that you may receive admonition.

6: 153. Surely, this [religion of Islam] is My 'standard and straight' way;
>> Therefore do you [men] follow it, but [in the future] follow not other ways [of falsehood], lest you should be parted from His way [because of the plighting and designing of the associaters of the other ways.]

This [warning] He has commanded you with; haply you will ward off [their plights and wickedness.])

The Conflict between the Torah and the Quran

N.B. The commandments in the Torah of Ezra were regarding "your kindred or relative or neighbor" while in the Quran the commandments concerned all people not only the relatives or neighbors.
The Ten Commandments in the Torah of Ezra
Nothing says Mohammad is a lie more than his sex slaves.

Torch light

House Member
Dec 4, 2017

Tecumsehsbones, Ron in Regina, petros, Taxslave2

Zionists, devils among mankind, you are disbelievers certainly like the ancient and the present disbelievers... only God will deal with you as you deserve.
This time is yours: a temporary one ... so sing and dance and shout for a while as you like... you will be defeated and will lose in this life of the World and in the Hereafter.

Tecumsehsbones

Hall of Fame Member
Mar 18, 2013
Washington DC

Zionists, devils among mankind, you are disbelievers certainly like the ancient and the present disbelievers... only God will deal with you as you deserve.
This time is yours: a temporary one ... so sing and dance and shout for a while as you like... you will be defeated and will lose in this life of the World and in the Hereafter.
Thank you. I'll get right on that.

Reactions: Ron in Regina

Ron in Regina

"Voice of the West" Party
Apr 9, 2008
Regina, Saskatchewan

Thanks Buddy. My Girlfriend say it sounds like a good time, & it beats being stoned for her passing wind in public in your society.

We may not believe in your version of God, but most Muslims themselves probably don’t believe in your version of God either.

Tecumsehsbones

Hall of Fame Member
Mar 18, 2013
Washington DC
Thanks Buddy. My Girlfriend say it sounds like a good time, & it beats being stoned for her passing wind in public in your society.
I don't see how getting stoned would help a farting problem. . .
We may not believe in your version of God, but most Muslims themselves probably don’t believe in your version of God either.
There's a scene in the John Wayne classic The Quiet Man where some oddball little dude goes into the pub, orders a drink (bitters) to pay the rent on his stool, then sits there with the drink untouched preaching against drinking. Torchy reminds me of him.

petros

The Central Scrutinizer
Nov 21, 2008
Low Earth Orbit

If a rapist, slave owner, murderer and fraudster like Muhammad is in my hereafter, I fucked up royally.

My prophet and God dont do that shit.

Torch light

House Member
Dec 4, 2017

When I said: shout and sing and dance; it was a mistake to say: dance.
Anyhow, you and your girlfriends are adulterers.

• Haha

Torch light

House Member
Dec 4, 2017
Guidance is up to God alone
No one else than God can guide anyone.
Anybody cannot be guided unless God gives leave for his guidance.
Therefore, when I saw many people here insist on their anti-Quran and anti-Islam, whatever I said and wrote any words whatsoever, I referred to the Quran to find this aya concerning you who mock the Quran and accuse the noble prophet Mohammed with many bad accusations while he was the best man, and I said: these people criticize Prophet Mohammed, so they are certainly the worst among people.

Quran 45: 23, which means:
(Have you [Mohammed] considered him who takes as his god according to his ego b,
and God misguides him despite his knowledge c,
and has set a seal upon his hearing and his heart, and has placed upon his eyesight a covering
d?
Who then shall guide him after God [has misguided him?]
e

Will you [idolaters] not then reflect f ?)
...................................................................................................................................................................................................

23 b i.e. his desires.
23 c It means: He is a scientist or is educated, and is not ignorant; but despite that, God misguides Him from the way of the truth, because he is a wrong-doer: he wrongs the weak and needy, and plunders their rights.
23 d So that he does not hear the voice of the truth, neither does he see his way nor can find it.
23 e i.e. none can guide him.
23 f About the consequence and punishment, and so you may receive admonition and may refrain from doing wrong.

http://quran-ayat.com/pret/45.htm#a45_23

Taxslave2

House Member
Aug 13, 2022

So I get a winning lottery ticket? Cause I deserve to be super rich.
eta: The hereafter is a myth. Sorta like your whole religion.