The Last Hope, . . .

MHz

Time Out
Mar 16, 2007
Red Deer AB
Infected blankets had a different mission than keeping them warm at night, want a thread on what a person goes through before their body 'explodes'??
Nice to see the Jewish supporters allow the 'lesser races' to live in condition they would not live in. That is some 'master race' you have going on, a heathen would call it evil but what do 'we' know Right??

Black mold can kill. If you're exposed for long enough, black mold spores can shut down your organs, incapacitate your immune system, and damage your brain—resulting in death.Oct 1, 2018

3 trolls doing their version of an intelligent conversation, how precious. (too bad about the chronic lie but then when you are an evil person that comes naturally)

MHz

Time Out
Mar 16, 2007
Red Deer AB
Fuking rights, every troll post is, it lets new members ti see what a vile bunch og creeps there are that run the show here. You prefer to bushwhack them like in the good old days.

If you don't like it too bad, stay the fuk off my thread and don't troll me on any of the other ones I post on and there will be no more thread made due to you being a fuktard.

Play with your little inbred friends instead.

Twin_Moose

Hall of Fame Member
Apr 17, 2017
Twin Moose Creek
I didn't know you were the BOSS of CC giving you the right to have the only opinion here, even if it is dumb.

Plus every new member here lately is either an alter of yours or Avro's so I don't know what you are pointing out to yourself

MHz

Time Out
Mar 16, 2007
Red Deer AB
I have a special way of dealing with trolls, if you forgot to include that in your bio post you can think of those as 'updates' so new members can see the quality of your posts. This thread has a specific topic, if you want to bring another topis that is off topic take it someplace else or I will do it for you. That seems to bother you, quick solution, stop trolling me, period, there is no 'plan b'.

MHz

Time Out
Mar 16, 2007
Red Deer AB
You will be the one that needs to adjust to 'things', I've been hounded by trolls here since I said God was a literal being. The 'piling on' was when the fictitious 6M figure was shown to 'be somewhat inaccurate'. Talk about the loco collective going bonkers, the reverberations are still going on. lol

Now go start your own fuking thread.
https://globalnews.ca/news/4183916/flooding-road-closure-northern-ontario/
MATTAWA, Ont. – Provincial police have shut down a lengthy stretch of road in northern Ontario due to severe flooding.
The closure runs about 50 kilometres along Highway 533 in the Mattawa area between Highway 656 and Highway 63 north of North Bay.
Police say the water is “very deep in some areas” and drivers are urged to respect the barricades.

Normally you wouldn't have to ask if it was 'fixed'.

Twin_Moose

Hall of Fame Member
Apr 17, 2017
Twin Moose Creek
You will be the one that needs to adjust to 'things', I've been hounded by trolls here since I said God was a literal being. The 'piling on' was when the fictitious 6M figure was shown to 'be somewhat inaccurate'. Talk about the loco collective going bonkers, the reverberations are still going on. lol
Now go start your own fuking thread.
https://globalnews.ca/news/4183916/flooding-road-closure-northern-ontario/
MATTAWA, Ont. – Provincial police have shut down a lengthy stretch of road in northern Ontario due to severe flooding.
The closure runs about 50 kilometres along Highway 533 in the Mattawa area between Highway 656 and Highway 63 north of North Bay.
Police say the water is “very deep in some areas” and drivers are urged to respect the barricades.
Normally you wouldn't have to ask if it was 'fixed'.

Is it still flooded? What does it have to do with Native Diamond mines?

petros

The Central Scrutinizer
Nov 21, 2008
Low Earth Orbit
Is it still flooded? What does it have to do with Native Diamond mines?
Jews will be hired to cut the diamonds just like in Yellowknife and Moses parted the waters around their houses and gave them lids for their pots for when cooking ramen to avoid humidity build up and thus mold.

Amen

MHz

Time Out
Mar 16, 2007
Red Deer AB
News?

May 3, 2018 5:32 am
You have a previous post covering that event right?? If not it is news that is less than a year old and spring is just around the corner so will the road survive?

That was the reason for my post, what is the reason for your post? (a troll and racial hatred addiction would be the logical answer, that is why the collective will never consider it and there reasoning will be he is protecting the Jews.

MHz

Time Out
Mar 16, 2007
Red Deer AB
Jews will be hired to cut the diamonds just like in Yellowknife and Moses parted the waters around their houses and gave them lids for their pots for when cooking ramen to avoid humidity build up and thus mold.

Amen
God will come to their rescue before the Jewish Diamond Miners will. I'll try to get some pics of that housing unit they had brought in from South Africa. We know that should have been clean as the blacks there have never been fuked with by being part of any medical experiments, then or now. Right?? I'll get right on it after I update you on what I came across in the last few weeks. Must be ego run amuck that would make you brag about fuking with the lives of other people to the point they die. Only a fuking psychopath, such as yourself would mock their suffering that is caused by 'you' kind' that ran the 'Government Hospitals'. Now it is an open air experiment in entire Villages.

The deeds you support are getting more insane Dr. Jeckle

MHz

Time Out
Mar 16, 2007
Red Deer AB
https://aptnnews.ca/2019/03/28/nunavut-needs-3300-houses-immediately-federal-funding-will-pay-for-83/
Nunavut needs 3,300 houses immediately, federal funding will pay for 83

Housing was one of the biggest needs facing Nunavut when it was created in 1999.
It’s still the biggest problem today as the territory celebrates its 20th birthday Monday.
“We just don’t have enough housing,” said Premier Joe Savikataaq on Nation to Nation Thursday.
It’s not a secret in Ottawa that Nunavut needs housing, or that it costs more to build there.
But Savikataaq hasn’t seen that awareness translate into dollars in the North.
The Trudeau government earmarked $240 million, over 11 years, in the 2018 budget for housing in Nunavut.
Savikataag said it’s not even close to what’s needed. The funding for the 2019-2020 fiscal year will build 83 houses.
“We need between 3,000 to 3,330 houses right now,” he said. “We are not even keeping up with today’s demand and every day that demand is growing.”

$262,869/house with 1/2 going to the overpriced trailer/modular home builder and the other 1/2 going as 'delivery expenses'. The location pre-built according to the layout of the Villages water and sewer system that was installed by the federal Govt. The fact that there have been decades of breakdowns means the original designed had that in mind from the start or they were incompetent at best.
In hindsight they make the perfect item to blame for the unusually high rates of certain illnesses.

'Poor water quality' has been the cover story for the last few decades, the constant exposure to 'household toxins', such as 'black mold' has been under-reported and made to be as minimal factor as possible so the only 'remedy' was to do nothing but take notes that were passed onto Health Canada and from there to the World Health in Stockholm. Both Canadian political parties continued in with that tradition without any attempts to stop it judging from any lack of progress in the elimination of mold.

The Calgary Courthouse mold experience is an example of how it is dealt with by the 'law-makers', the far north is under a different program.

There are mold remediation programs that are cheap and effective. Since the 'victim' is also the one who will be doing the 'demolition/repair/renovation' cycle the need for 'hazmat' suits goes away and 'reasonable precautions taken'. That would include taking a few products that help when mold spores are at their highest count. By the end of the renovation the condemned building is warm and dry and the air is free from toxins.

That starts with making it 'mouse-proof' and for that you need metal, such as these products. They are also adding insulation at the same time they are increasing the strength of the structure.
http://www.abetterpanel.com/product

https://www.kingspan.com/ca/en-ca/product-groups/insulated-panel-systems

https://www.isotechinc.com/product/foamed-aluminum-architectural-design-applications/

https://www.cbc.ca/news/canada/north/nunavut-housing-corporation-mould-1.4120097
Hazmat suits required: 116 Nunavut public housing units need heavy duty mould clean-up

MHz

Time Out
Mar 16, 2007
Red Deer AB
Sound familiar?? All that R&D is paying off, . . . . .

https://www.investmentwatchblog.com...adly-fungus-killing-people-across-the-planet/
A “mysterious and dangerous” fungal infection has emerged, and experts are warning that it is a serious global health threat.
In A Mysterious Infection, Spanning the Globe in a Climate of Secrecy, The New York Times outlines the terrifying details:
The germ, a fungus called Candida auris, preys on people with weakened immune systems, and it is quietly spreading across the globe. Over the last five years, it has hit a neonatal unit in Venezuela, swept through a hospital in Spain, forced a prestigious British medical center to shut down its intensive care unit, and taken root in India, Pakistan and South Africa.
Recently C. auris reached New York, New Jersey and Illinois, leading the federal Centers for Disease Control and Prevention to add it to a list of germs deemed “urgent threats.” (source)
This fungal infection is extremely difficult to kill.

Last May, an elderly man became infected with C. auris and doctors were not able to save him.
What happened after his death is horrifying:
The man at Mount Sinai died after 90 days in the hospital, but C. auris did not. Tests showed it was everywhere in his room, so invasive that the hospital needed special cleaning equipment and had to rip out some of the ceiling and floor tiles to eradicate it.
“Everything was positive — the walls, the bed, the doors, the curtains, the phones, the sink, the whiteboard, the poles, the pump,” said Dr. Scott Lorin, the hospital’s president. “The mattress, the bed rails, the canister holes, the window shades, the ceiling, everything in the room was positive.” (source)
In late 2015, a similar case occurred at Royal Brompton Hospital, a British medical center outside London. Workers there used a special device to spray aerosolized hydrogen peroxide around a room used for a patient with C. auris. In hopes that the vapor would disinfect the room, they left the device running for a week. When they tested the room to see if any microbes survived, they found only one: C. auris.
C. auris is a serious emerging public health threat.

C. auris is the latest addition to the ever-growing list of one of the world’s most dangerous health threats: the rise of drug-resistant infections.
“It’s an enormous problem,” said Matthew Fisher, a professor of fungal epidemiology at Imperial College London, who was a co-author of a recent scientific review on the rise of resistant fungi. “We depend on being able to treat those patients with antifungals.” (source)
The CDC is concerned about C. aruis for three main reasons, according to the agency’s website:

1. It is often multidrug-resistant, meaning that it is resistant to multiple antifungal drugs commonly used to treat Candida infections.
  2. It is difficult to identify with standard laboratory methods, and it can be misidentified in labs without specific technology. Misidentification may lead to inappropriate management.
  3. It has caused outbreaks in healthcare settings. For this reason, it is important to quickly identify C. auris in a hospitalized patient so that healthcare facilities can take special precautions to stop its spread.
As of March 29, 2019, 617 cases of C. auris have been reported to the CDC.