Omnibus Russia Ukraine crisis

taxme

Time Out
Feb 11, 2020
Boy howdy, for a boy that "don't give a phuk about what is going on in Ukraine," you sure seem pretty het up about it.

Faggot.

Tecumseh was driving his car the other day when he decided to turn on the radio to hear the news. The news reported that two Brazilian men were killed somewhere in Europe. Tecumseh started to cry and asks his buddy on the passenger side; how much is a Brazilian? Holy shit, batman. This Tecumseh guy has lost it alright. :ROFLMAO:

The_Foxer

House Member
Aug 9, 2022
Why the hell are most Canadians so focused on Ukraine anyway? That is the question that needs to be answered. I don't give a phuk about what is going on in Ukraine. Phuk Nazi Zelensky and his Nazi army of thugs.
The answer is obvious. This isn't about ukraine per se (tho many Canadians are from there or their families were), this is about russian aggression. If putin were to win this war, what's next. You think he'd stop? And by the way - we have a contested border with them as well in the north, and they've been very pushy about that. It is in Canada's best interests that Russia lose this war badly and deplete it's men and materials and money doing it. A weakened russia is less threat to our country and believe me the threat there is real.

Tecumsehsbones

Hall of Fame Member
Mar 18, 2013
Washington DC
Tecumseh was driving his car the other day when he decided to turn on the radio to hear the news. The news reported that two Brazilian men were killed somewhere in Europe. Tecumseh started to cry and asks his buddy on the passenger side; how much is a Brazilian? Holy shit, batman. This Tecumseh guy has lost it alright. :ROFLMAO:
Ya know, I may be all you put me down with being.

But you're a coward.

Twin_Moose

Hall of Fame Member
Apr 17, 2017
Twin Moose Creek
Can we really trust Volodymyr Zelenskyy?

GB News - Nigel Farage: After the Americans wrongly said that a Russian missile hit Poland - it was a Ukrainian one - which killed two people, can we really trust the Ukrainians?

You do know Ukraine is taking the fall for this don't you? I don't think the Uke's are dumb enough to face their anti-aircraft missiles in the opposite direction to the actual threat do you?

Reactions: Taxslave2

taxme

Time Out
Feb 11, 2020
At least he isn't a Commie like you.

Well then, that must make you a Nazi corrupt supporting Zelensky bimbo. I am a real and true conservative bimbo who believes in more freedom, less government, and less taxes. Unlike you Fascist that believes in just the opposite. Otherwise, why would you be supporting a corrupt Nazi state, fascist suck.

Calling me a commie just shows how desperate and stupid you really are to try and make this true-blue conservative look bad, bimbo. Now go watch the CBC or CNN and get updated on more Ukranian lies and bullshit. :D

• Haha
Reactions: Taxslave2

taxme

Time Out
Feb 11, 2020
The answer is obvious. This isn't about ukraine per se (tho many Canadians are from there or their families were), this is about russian aggression. If putin were to win this war, what's next. You think he'd stop? And by the way - we have a contested border with them as well in the north, and they've been very pushy about that. It is in Canada's best interests that Russia lose this war badly and deplete it's men and materials and money doing it. A weakened russia is less threat to our country and believe me the threat there is real.

In what way does it benefit Canada by getting involved with this Russian and Ukranian feud? Canada does not need Ukraine to survive. How much is it costing the Canadian taxpayers to help support this Nazi corrupt Zelensky regime? It will no doubt cost the Canadian taxpayers millions of their tax dollars and for what? When there are so many Canadians struggling to make ends meet, why would any Canadian want to help another country fight their battle?

Why do you want to support this Nazi fascist regime in Ukraine anyway? What benefit is it to you? Come on, man, feed me something, will you? :rolleyes: