Omnibus Russia Ukraine crisis

The_Foxer

House Member
Aug 9, 2022
you kind of have to hit them just right for that to work. When they're stacked in a row that doesn't work as well.

most military's have a version of this. And for a good reason. They do work overall. They're effective for what they're supposed to do. You can't just charge a line of them and 'drive over it with your tracks'. They force an aggressor to deploy and stop a charge and deal with them, and thats all they're supposed to do.

But sure - everyone has them because they don't work. Why not :)

The_Foxer

House Member
Aug 9, 2022
You've dealt with these before in your tank?
Many times. I frequently assault the russians, it was a hobby of mine long before the ukrainians made it popular :)

But i'm sure you must have similar tank experience to throw your opinion out there right? Right? Hellooooo?

This is not a complicated thing :) These kinds of devices have been used plenty since tanks first came out. In ww2 you saw them in a sort of 'caltrop' design and there's been many variations, usually based on what's available and affordable for material and the tactic is always similar.

The americans use 'em. The Israilis use them and used them in war against (gasp!) tanks! Most modern armies have a version, there's many shapes and materials. Arguing they don't work would be like arguing that cannons don't work - they do and that's why people keep using them. They're like barbed wire for tanks - you can get through barbed wire laid across the ground but it forces you to stop and deal with it under fire which makes the attacker's job harder.

But you're smarter than all the armies in the world i guess and we all know physics changed recently so what worked in the past couldn't possibly work now :) ROFLMAO.

Give it up man ;) Seriously - this isn't some big super secret or anything, if you've studied even a little military history or modern military conflict you'll see this plenty. They're not meant to be a permanent tank barrier - nobody is going to say 'well we can't possibly go that way, there's minature cement pyramids!". They're ment to be in front of a defensive line to force tanks to have to stop to deal with them so guys with other tanks or cannon or missiles can shoot them up while they're slow and vulnerable.

petros

The Central Scrutinizer
Nov 21, 2008
Low Earth Orbit
If you think those were manufactured and placed there as a defensive line you're high on model glue.

Prigozhin must have made a fortune on that contract.

The_Foxer

House Member
Aug 9, 2022
If you think those were manufactured and placed there as a defensive line you're high on model glue.
Well i do note that the video YOU posted as well as others (same video) shows them being deployed as part of a defensive line, but maybe the guy who took those pictures was on glue as well. And the russians who put them there i guess. Man, we sure are lucky to have you around, the only sane and sober person in the world!!!

Blackleaf

Hall of Fame Member
Oct 9, 2004
Can we really trust Volodymyr Zelenskyy?

GB News - Nigel Farage: After the Americans wrongly said that a Russian missile hit Poland - it was a Ukrainian one - which killed two people, can we really trust the Ukrainians?

• Love
Reactions: taxme

taxme

Time Out
Feb 11, 2020

Why the hell are most Canadians so focused on Ukraine anyway? That is the question that needs to be answered. I don't give a phuk about what is going on in Ukraine. Phuk Nazi Zelensky and his Nazi army of thugs.

taxme

Time Out
Feb 11, 2020

Is that one of Nazi Zelensky soldiers by chance? Putin does not have a chance of winning this feud with Nazi soldiers like her around. It sure looks like a toy gun. The old broad probably got paid to hold that gun and make it appear as though she is ready to fight the Russians. she probably has no idea as to how to use the gun. LOL.

taxme

Time Out
Feb 11, 2020
Can we really trust Volodymyr Zelenskyy?

GB News - Nigel Farage: After the Americans wrongly said that a Russian missile hit Poland - it was a Ukrainian one - which killed two people, can we really trust the Ukrainians?

Anyone with a brain here should know by now that it was a Ukranian missile that hit Poland. Accident or on purpose? Why would Putin want to start a war with NATO? And then, why would NATO want to start a war with Russia over two insignificant Polish people being killed? It's all just more NATO western bullshit. NATO is not going to do anything about it. I will believe what Nigel Farage has to say anytime rather than what NATO or the western lying media has to say. :D