Muslim Brotherly Love via Torch light

Torch light

House Member
Dec 4, 2017
I should not surprise from you all... all your replies are lies ...
First of all you lied to yourselves when you are disbelievers...
You lied to yourselves when you chose the falsehood to defend it, and the savage Zionists of Tel Aviv to defend them...

and no wonder: because you do not consider God and the Hereafter... and you are not God fearing: do you not know that your words are recorded against you by the angels and you will punished for them?

Quran 50: 18-29, which mean:
(18. [Man] utters not a word but there is by him an ‘observing [angel’], ready [to record it.]
19. Finally, the stupor of death [will] come with the true [promise]; this is what you were trying to evade.
20. The horn [shall] be blown [on Doomsday]; that [day will] be the Day of the Threat [with severe chastisement for every stubborn disbeliever.]
21. And every soul [shall] come, with it a driver and a witness.

[At that time, it will be said to him:]
22. You used to be oblivious to this; but We have now [by death] removed from you your cover [: your material body], so today keen is your sight.

[The disbeliever knows that he did some righteous deeds in the life of the World, but he will not find anything of that in the Next Life, so he will ask the ‘observing angel’ and say to him: “Have I any righteous deeds written with you for my behalf?”, and the angel will answer:]
23. His companion [: the 'Observing Angel' will] say: "This is [the record of your deeds; it is full of sins;] I have with me, ready [for testimony.]"

[At that time, God – be glorified – will say to the two angels just mentioned: the ‘driver’ and the ‘witness’:]
24. "Cast into Hell every stubborn disbeliever."
25. "the hindering of charity, the transgressing [on the weak] and the wavering."
26. "Who set up with God another god [which he worshiped]; therefore, you twain cast him into the terrible torment [of Hell.]"
27. His companion [will] say: "Our Lord, I did not order him to be arrogant [against Your messenger], but he [himself] was at misguidance away [from the truth.]"
28. [God - be glorified - will] say [to them:] "Do not dispute before Me! For beforehand I sent you the threat."
29. The sentence passed by Me cannot be changed, and I am not in the least unjust to My servants.)

See the complete explanation of these great ayat here:

And here is the awful recitation of this soora, by an Iraqi reciter, for everyone having a living heart and conscience who will hear, while the unlucky disbeliever will refuse to read or to understand.

• Haha
Reactions: Taxslave2

Serryah

Executive Branch Member
Dec 3, 2008
New Brunswick
You lied to yourselves when you chose the falsehood to defend it, and the savage Zionists of Tel Aviv to defend them...

and no wonder: because you do not consider God and the Hereafter... and you are not God fearing: do you not know that your words are recorded against you by the angels and you will punished for them?

(18. [Man] utters not a word but there is by him an ‘observing [angel’], ready [to record it.]
19. Finally, the stupor of death [will] come with the true [promise]; this is what you were trying to evade.
20. The horn [shall] be blown [on Doomsday]; that [day will] be the Day of the Threat [with severe chastisement for every stubborn disbeliever.]

22. You used to be oblivious to this; but We have now [by death] removed from you your cover [: your material body], so today keen is your sight.

[The disbeliever knows that he did some righteous deeds in the life of the World, but he will not find anything of that in the Next Life, so he will ask the ‘observing angel’ and say to him: “Have I any righteous deeds written with you for my behalf?”, and the angel will answer:]
23. His companion [: the 'Observing Angel' will] say: "This is [the record of your deeds; it is full of sins;] I have with me, ready [for testimony.]"

[At that time, God – be glorified – will say to the two angels just mentioned: the ‘driver’ and the ‘witness’:]
25. "the hindering of charity, the transgressing [on the weak] and the wavering."
26. "Who set up with God another god [which he worshiped]; therefore, you twain cast him into the terrible torment [of Hell.]"
27. His companion [will] say: "Our Lord, I did not order him to be arrogant [against Your messenger], but he [himself] was at misguidance away [from the truth.]"
28. [God - be glorified - will] say [to them:] "Do not dispute before Me! For beforehand I sent you the threat."
29. The sentence passed by Me cannot be changed, and I am not in the least unjust to My servants.)

And here is the awful recitation of this soora, by an Iraqi reciter, for everyone having a living heart and conscience who will hear, while the unlucky disbeliever will refuse to read or to understand.

And you lie when you say NOTHING about the atrocities that Hamas has done and for using the Palestinian people of Gaza to cover those horrors.

Actually, for all the bullshit support of Israel here, YOU are just as bad as they are for straight support of Hamas.

And if your version of God pushes you to that support, then fuck your version of God, no one should want to be part of a God that would approve of the disgusting things Hamas has done.

Taxslave2

House Member
Aug 13, 2022

You pray to a fake gawd.

Torch light

House Member
Dec 4, 2017
And you lie when you say NOTHING about the atrocities that Hamas has done and for using the Palestinian people of Gaza to cover those horrors.

Actually, for all the bullshit support of Israel here, YOU are just as bad as they are for straight support of Hamas.

And if your version of God pushes you to that support, then fuck your version of God, no one should want to be part of a God that would approve of the disgusting things Hamas has done.
What atrocities?
The Palestinian mild action (compared to the savage transgression of the Zionists) ... the Palestinian mild action was in fact a reaction to many previous Zionist transgressions on the Aqsa Mosque and on camps and cities in the West Bank.

• Haha

Torch light

House Member
Dec 4, 2017

So if the Palestinians, out of their being persecuted, ... if the Palestinians kill one Israeli, the Israelis will kill one thousand Palestinians!?
This is not justice... the justice is to kill one for one not more. If more, this will be a frank transgression beyond the bounds.

Justice now is that the Palestinians should kill 20,000 of the Zionists, and if not now, the Zionists are indebted to a blood debt.

And as the Zionists have killed more than 8000 children of the Palestinians, these have the right to kill an equal number of their children.
And as the Zionists demolished the houses of the Palestinians, they have the right to demolish the houses of the Zionists in like manner.
And as the Zionists drove the Gazans out of their homes, the Palestinians have the right to drive the Zionists out of their houses in like manner.

This is called JUSTICE.

Last edited:

Torch light

House Member
Dec 4, 2017
Justice in the Quran
This is in the Quran 2: 194, which means:
(An inviolable month is for an inviolable month a , and inviolable [things] demand retaliation b ,
and whoever transgresses against you [believers], then transgress against him in like manner as he transgresses against you
c ,
but ward off [the disobedience of God
d ] and know that God is with e those who ward off [His disobedience.])
........................................................................................................................................................................................................................

a i.e. this month is for that month, so as did they transgress on you in the inviolable month and prevent you from entering into Mecca, then fight them and prevent them from entering into the House of God. Then when the Prophet conquered Mecca, he ordered his crier to cry out: "From now on, no idolater (or associate) should come to pilgrimage, neither any naked one should circle round about the House of God." The inviolable [lunar] months are four: Zul-Qa‘dah, Zul-Hijja, Muharram, and Rajab. During these months, they forbade fighting to the extent that if a man sees the killer of his father or brother during these months, he will not do him any harm. Zul-Qa'dah was called so because they refrained from fighting during it.
b i.e. any inviolable thing, belonging to you, which they violate, then you should violate an inviolable thing belonging to them in retaliation of the inviolable thing which they violated for you, and punish them similarly according to their transgression on you.
c i.e. punish them with a punishment that is just like their transgression on you.
d Concerning that which He ordered and forbade you.
e i.e. He is with them by helping them; i.e. God helps those pious who ward off God's disobedience, and He gives them victory and helps them.

http://quran-ayat.com/pret/2.htm#a2_194

Taxslave2

House Member
Aug 13, 2022
What atrocities?
The Palestinian mild action (compared to the savage transgression of the Zionists) ... the Palestinian mild action was in fact a reaction to many previous Zionist transgressions on the Aqsa Mosque and on camps and cities in the West Bank.
Sute, murdering and then raping 1200 innocent civilians, many who were not even Jewish, at a concert is a mild action.What do you consider a serious action? Raping a Jewish goat?

Serryah

Executive Branch Member
Dec 3, 2008
New Brunswick
What atrocities?

Murdering women and children for starters.

Rape.

The Palestinian mild action (compared to the savage transgression of the Zionists) ...

I wasn't aware that rape and murder were "mild action"?

So that Israel is murdering Palestinians is also a 'mild action'?

the Palestinian mild action was in fact a reaction to many previous Zionist transgressions on the Aqsa Mosque and on camps and cities in the West Bank.

And Israel's mild action was in fact a reaction to many previous Hamas transgressions against their people in general, especially the actions done on Oct 7th.

Now, granted, in Israel's arrogance they didn't think Hamas would do such a thing, even when told Hamas was planning it, So those deaths, rapes and so on are partly on the fault of Israel's Government for forgetting the barbarism and inhumanity that Hamas lives by.

That doesn't mean Israel deserved the attack against civilians, especially those who were at a concert that was meant for peace between Palestinians and Israel.

Also what about those Arabs also taken by Hamas? What did they do to deserve what happened to them?

Then again, this was Hamas' reaction to Israel's mild action against Palestinians and Muslims at Aqsa Mosque and the camps and cities of the West Bank.

So no big deal, right?

Torch light

House Member
Dec 4, 2017
Tel Aviv is a troublemaker... always doing problems here and there.. towards its neighbors: the Palestinians, the people of Egypt, Syria, Jordan, Iraq, and all the Arab and Muslim countries.
The recent conflict of the October 7... it did not come from a vacuum, as the UN secretary-general said.
Tel Aviv ignited that problem ...
1- by transgressing on the Holy House of God Al-Aqsa mosque in Al-Quds/ Jerusalem ... this transgression by the Zionists supported by the government and led by their minister of internal affairs...
2- also by transgressing on many towns and cities in the Palestinian West Bank: killing many youths and demolishing many houses ...
Their aim from all this was, and still it is, to evacuate the entire country of Palestine from its own people and to swallow the whole land of Palestine.

Its danger spreads to Lebanon, and Syria and to endangering the peaceful living of Egypt and other Middle Eastern countries.

Then when people of these countries react to their transgressions, they say: the terrorists have attacked us, and we have the right of self-defence.

• Haha

Torch light

House Member
Dec 4, 2017
The danger of Tel Aviv to its allies:

Tel Aviv will drag its supporters: the USA and the UK in particular, to a dark future: political, economic, and security hazards.
So if the USA and UK get rid of the heavy burden of Tel Aviv, then America and Europe will be relieved and the whole world will be relieved, even Jews themselves will be relieved all over the world.

Therefore, the old policy of the USA and the UK is better changed now ... to get rid of this savage Tal Aviv and better to have good relations and friendship with the Arab and Muslim wide world... which will be better from economic and political and even from ethical aspects.
Balfour’s Declaration—November, 2, 1917
UK Aimed From This Declaration to Two Goals

In fact, Tel Aviv will drown the USA, while the Arab and Muslim world will cause better advantages to the West: the USA and Europe.
The Conflict between the Torah and the Quran
The Conflict between the Torah and the Quran (pdf)