JK Rowling

Ron in Regina

"Voice of the West" Party
Apr 9, 2008
Regina, Saskatchewan
Quick Google, & Rowling isn’t isn’t in the top 10 richest women in the world, so a quick second Google, and as of 2020 she was ranked 34th richest woman in the UK.

(#6 was Salma Hayek. Who knew? That’s 6th in the UK, not the world)

Reactions: Retired_Can_Soldier

pgs

Hall of Fame Member
Nov 29, 2008
B.C.
Quick Google, & Rowling isn’t isn’t in the top 10 richest women in the world, so a quick second Google, and as of 2020 she was ranked 34th richest woman in the UK.

(#6 was Salma Hayek. Who knew? That’s 6th in the UK, not the world)
must be nice , if only ! Good luck RCS it could be you some day .

TheShadow

Electoral Member
Apr 24, 2020
Grand Bend
You know, I've read everything she's written and pretty much everything the Trans community has attacked her for, and quite frankly, I'm on her side. A trans woman is not a woman from my perspective. I'm willing to accept someone saying they're a trans woman, but if you aren't given the sex organs biologically, you are a trans man or a trans woman.

There is a difference.

You can identify as a cross-eyed dodo, and that does not change biology or science. That is the crux of what Rowling has said all along. She never said trans people should be marginalized. She never called for their jailing or shaming or for anything in malice. She just said, "I am a woman and there is a difference between myself and a trans woman."

Since then, she has been subjected to disgusting death threats and being made out as some kind of a monster.

I don't think anyone needs to feel threatened by JK Rowling but we should fear the people trying to cancel her.
This thing about these groups and people demanding inclusion is that they exclude people they don't like being part of their group unless they agree with their view totally. They are very all or nothing, black and white is a very shades of grey world. True inclusion is having everyone part of the group even if they don't agree with your full position.

The other issue is that many of them demand concessions but then deny them for people not in their group. It's often seen that people who historically have felt disempowered often abuse any power they might get, ie socially, because they have never had to wield power they end up abusing it, causing the same situation for others but since it's not them they don't care and feel it's ok to abuse others because they felt abused. True equality means equality even if you have to concede to others and that goes for all.

I also think that having sexual organs and the XX/XY is what makes you male or female and that outlier exceptions do not make a case otherwise. if you want to live your life like a woman, then do so. Or live your life like a man, then do so, but to be included in recreational competitive or not activity against people born with the sex organs/xx/xy is just foolish and wrong and at some point allowing it to go on is wrong.