Hamas attacks Israel

Dixie Cup

Senate Member
Sep 16, 2006
Edmonton
I do believe that is what Israel's position is - that they were given the wrong information BUT they are doing an investigation. Mistakes are made in war; the U.S. has done it as has Russia. But because it's Israel, OMG it was done on purpose. I doubt if it was done on purpose. Imagine being Jewish in Israel, with so many people/countries hating them and doing something so stupid; it's as though you don't have enough shit against you? WHY would they do something so horrible. It's because they don't, whether you believe it or not. Israel isn't perfect but OMG you'd think they were the source of all the world's evils. If anything, the U.S. could actually be worse than anything Israel has done. I mean, the U.S. administration wants Israel to run the war the way the U.S. thinks it should run. How is that not interfering? It's something that the U.S. does really well - interfere.

Did you hear any condemnation of Hamas for "accidentally" dropping a bomb on a hospital due to a "misfire" which, BTW they accused Israel of doing? No, just that Israel did it even when there was proof that they didn't. So don't give me the crap about how Israel is so horrible when there are actual entities who are horrible, barbarians and don't seem to get the same attention. Why is that? Blatant antisemitism anyone?

Why is it all the protests form individuals, countries & the UN are against Israel and absolutely none are against HAMAS or Hezbollah? Why is that since it's Hamas & Hezbollah that are the terrorists. Are our countries all for terrorism now? We had better think about this because we can reap what we sew - terrorism coming across our borders because we don't know who some of these people are.

Besides, it's a bloody WAR people and shit happens whether on purpose or by accident.

Last edited:

petros

The Central Scrutinizer
Nov 21, 2008
Low Earth Orbit
I do believe that is what Israel's position is - that they were given the wrong information BUT they are doing an investigation. Mistakes are made in war; the U.S. has done it as has Russia. But because it's Israel, OMG it was done on purpose. I doubt if it was done on purpose. Imagine being Jewish in Israel, with so many people/countries hating them and doing something so stupid; it's as though you don't have enough shit against you? WHY would they do something so horrible. It's because they don't, whether you believe it or not. Israel isn't perfect but OMG you'd think they were the source of all the world's evils. If anything, the U.S. could actually be worse than anything Israel has done. I mean, the U.S. administration wants Israel to run the war the way the U.S. thinks it should run. How is that not interfering? It's something that the U.S. does really well - interfere.

Did you hear any condemnation of Hamas for "accidentally" dropping a bomb on a hospital due to a "misfire" which, BTW they accused Israel of doing? No, just that Israel did it even when there was proof that they didn't. So don't give me the crap about how Israel is so horrible when there are actual entities who are horrible, barbarians and don't seem to get the same attention. Why is that? Blatant antisemitism anyone?

Why is it all the protests form individuals, countries & the UN are against Israel and absolutely none are against HAMAS or Hezbollah? Why is that since it's Hamas & Hezbollah that are the terrorists. Are our countries all for terrorism now? We had better think about this because we can reap what we sew - terrorism coming across our borders because we don't know who some of these people are.

Besides, it's a bloody WAR people and shit happens whether on purpose or by accident.
Maybe just maybe the US doesn't want to have to clean up the mess Nutlessyahud created.

Bibi stuck his dick into a hornets nest with the belief the USS Orkin was going to sail into the Port of Haifa with a can of Raid.

Without US backing, Israel is easy pickins for Hezbollah.

Hezbollah can and will level Israel.

Ron in Regina

"Voice of the West" Party
Apr 9, 2008
Regina, Saskatchewan
Trudeau/Joly et Al where all over blaming Israel for the Hamas & Friends misfired missile into the parking lot of that hospital in Gaza that the Hamas health authority claimed killed 500 innocent Palestinians (when they where pointing the finger at Israel still), and then retracted it I’m assuming or maybe they didn’t…whoopsies.

Reactions: Twin_Moose

petros

The Central Scrutinizer
Nov 21, 2008
Low Earth Orbit
In honour of the heifers to be ritually slaughtered and burned on the Mt of Olives I present the burgel. It was kosher until the bacon...

The mustard and relish drip through the holes like the blood of the most revered Jew to date.

Breath deep and enjoy the stench of burning flesh.

1000014297.jpg

Serryah

Executive Branch Member
Dec 3, 2008
New Brunswick
I'd prefer we went in and just killed all the Ayatollahs and the government. My daughter-in-law is from Iran, and she said the young people want to be free of oppression. Girls want to act like young girls and not be stoned to death.

While I can agree and support change, a war started by Israel is not the way to do it.

But *shrug* Israel can do whatever it wants, I guess.

Reactions: petros

Ron in Regina

Apr 9, 2008
Regina, Saskatchewan

Serryah

Executive Branch Member
Dec 3, 2008
New Brunswick

petros

The Central Scrutinizer
Nov 21, 2008
Low Earth Orbit
While I can agree and support change, a war started by Israel is not the way to do it.

But *shrug* Israel can do whatever it wants, I guess.
The current Israeli govt is fucked up. We've been sold a guilt trip through Hollywood.

The US never really gave a flying fuck about Israel until some retarded Canadians and South Afrikaans set them up with nuclear. Then the US was forced to babysit them.

The nuclear factor empowered them into being a threat to all middle eastern, North Africa and South Europeans.

That's fact and not my opinion.

Ron in Regina

Apr 9, 2008
Regina, Saskatchewan
Haven't been paying attention then, have you?
Apparently not. This “should” come through unlocked. Something to read while I watch your above posted video.
(I thought you were advocating for change in Iran as long as it wasn’t caused by Israel fighting back against Iran & its proxies above…so someone else doing it)

pgs

Hall of Fame Member
Nov 29, 2008
B.C.
In honour of the heifers to be ritually slaughtered and burned on the Mt of Olives I present the burgel. It was kosher until the bacon...

The mustard and relish drip through the holes like the blood of the most revered Jew to date.

Breath deep and enjoy the stench of burning flesh.

View attachment 21636
Thanks for the reminder , have some bacon needing heating for my burger .

Reactions: petros

Ron in Regina

Apr 9, 2008
Regina, Saskatchewan
Ok, holy cow, that’s just shy of an hour long video. I’ve gotta be up in a bit over eight hours. If the international community wants Israel to change strategies in Gaza, then it should offer a viable alternative strategy to Israel’s announced goal of destroying Hamas in the strip. And right now, that alternate strategy simply does not exist…that I’m aware of. Here’s the summary of the situation.

(Is there a “Cole’s Notes” version of your video? Can you summarize it for those that have busy lives?)

Israel’s core problems today are not mostly the fault of the I.D.F. or its self-defense strategy. Israel’s core problems flow from the growing callousness with which many of its people have viewed the Palestinians over the past decades, magnified exponentially by the trauma it has just suffered.

Today, an emotionally shattered Israeli people see through the prism of Oct. 7. They feel existentially insecure, facing enemies on seven fronts — Gaza, West Bank, Lebanon, Syria, Iraq, Yemen and Iran.

Many Israelis often don’t see a distinction between Hamas and the Palestinians. Over 80 percent of West Bank Palestinians told pollsters they supported the Oct. 7 attack.

Israel somehow needs to offer the Palestinians a welfare state, while trying to deprogram generations of UNRWA indoctrination, while rebuilding Gaza without that infrastructure being weaponized against then, while giving those same Palestinians a hand up out of the armpit they’ve existed in, without showing weakness, while still defending themselves on every front, while under the microscope of public opinion and constant threat of the “River to the Sea” mentality enforced by Iran’s proxies.

Sounds easy enough in the promise of Hamas repeating October 7th endlessly with the entire Palestinian population being potential martyrs of Hamas for Allah as Hamas is more than willing to sacrifice any and all Palestinians to its cause. That’s the current situation. What’s the viable realistic solution to this quagmire? I’m all ears.