Hamas attacks Israel

Ron in Regina

"Voice of the West" Party
Apr 9, 2008
Regina, Saskatchewan
How many do they have? The one for tik tok videos?
I’d have to call the Hamas-Hotline and ask, but if they can’t figure out how many hostages they still have remaining alive, do you think I would get an accurate number on shoulder fired anti-aircraft weapons? 😁

Even the one for TikTok purposes had to get there somehow. I’m more in awe of Grandma with every question and answer.

Reactions: Twin_Moose

petros

The Central Scrutinizer
Nov 21, 2008
Low Earth Orbit
I’d have to call the Hamas-Hotline and ask, but if they can’t figure out how many hostages they still have remaining alive, do you think I would get an accurate number on shoulder fired anti-aircraft weapons? 😁

Even the one for TikTok purposes had to get there somehow. I’m more in awe of Grandma with every question and answer.
How do you arm a prison? Time.

petros

The Central Scrutinizer
Nov 21, 2008
Low Earth Orbit
Get out!

The government of Canada has upgraded its travel advisories to Israel and the West Bank, instructing Canadians to avoid all travel amid escalating tensions(opens in a new tab) in the region.

Previously, the federal government had advised Canadians to "avoid non-essential travel" to Israel and certain areas of the West Bank.

"With a heightened risk of attacks on Israeli territory, the regional security situation remains highly volatile & could escalate without notice," Foreign Affairs Minister Melanie Joly said in a post Friday on X, formerly known as Twitter