Joe Biden

pgs

Hall of Fame Member
Nov 29, 2008
B.C.

Biden reported $11 million in income for 2017 and $4.6 million in 2018, making him the richest among chief Democratic 2020 hopefuls

The vast majority of Joe Biden��s income came from book payments and speaking fees. The tax returns and financial disclosure forms released by Biden provide the first picture of the wealth he has accumulated since leaving a 44-year career in government, showing that he had an explosion in income in the two years after leaving office.

source: WAPO
Great job eh . Reach high office and people want to give you free money . But really only 11million a year ?

Hoid

Hall of Fame Member
Oct 15, 2017
What a shock. Pigs does't know publicly available information.

Curious Cdn

Hall of Fame Member
Feb 22, 2015
Let’s compeare stubs ,wimp
What is your Social Insurance Number, pigs?

The whole board wants to know.

You must be pretty fecking insecure if you think that you need to engage in that sort of pissing contest. If you do actually have money, it tells me from your need to brag about it that you only got it, recently.

We won't even go into whether you may have earned it honestly, or not ....

Danbones

Hall of Fame Member
Sep 23, 2015
Says the guy who never seems to tell the truth.
;)
...then there is weener size.

But it's beer Canada, measure in centimeters, and state in inches, I guess.

I'm told the illegal immigrant street walkers laugh about that "cultural disparity" all the time when they are house cleaning for you 'Old stock' "elites".

pgs

Hall of Fame Member
Nov 29, 2008
B.C.
What is your Social Insurance Number, pigs?

The whole board wants to know.

You must be pretty fecking insecure if you think that you need to engage in that sort of pissing contest. If you do actually have money, it tells me from your need to brag about it that you only got it, recently.

We won't even go into whether you may have earned it honestly, or not ....
Come on you live in the richest postal code in Canada surely you aren’t ashamed of your meagre enumeration .

Danbones

Hall of Fame Member
Sep 23, 2015
LOL, serious brain damage does NOT recognize itself.
;)
just look at yorgie and his delusions of grandeur.

Hoid

Hall of Fame Member
Oct 15, 2017
FMR. VICE PRESIDENT JOE BIDEN: This president has fanned the flames of white supremacy in this nation. His low-energy, vacant-eyed mouthing of the words written for him condemning white supremacists this week I don't believe fooled anyone...

We have a problem with this rising tide of supremacy, white supremacy in America. And we have a president who encourages and emboldens it.

Our president has more in common with George Wallace than George Washington.

pgs

Hall of Fame Member
Nov 29, 2008
B.C.
FMR. VICE PRESIDENT JOE BIDEN: This president has fanned the flames of white supremacy in this nation. His low-energy, vacant-eyed mouthing of the words written for him condemning white supremacists this week I don't believe fooled anyone...

We have a problem with this rising tide of supremacy, white supremacy in America. And we have a president who encourages and emboldens it.

Our president has more in common with George Wallace than George Washington.
White supremacy, lol the depths you side will sink to is amazing. Keep kicking your base .