USA leave alliance ??

Yo0

Time Out
May 14, 2018
South City
Perhaps I will so it be U.S. better with zero European countries.

HTML:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=j1gqaI22qzY

Curious Cdn

Hall of Fame Member
Feb 22, 2015
Perhaps USA will go it alone, everywhere. They do not tend to value friends, allies or partners.

Danbones

Hall of Fame Member
Sep 23, 2015
Top 10 Countries that are USA Allies
https://listaka.com/top-10-countries-usas-allies/

Perhaps USA will go it alone, everywhere. They do not tend to value friends, allies or partners.

2. USA allies: Canada.

Hey look! Even you are on the list...but after what you just said, who would want friends like that?

Organization of American States Includes all 35 nations in the Americas, although Venezuela has elected to withdraw and Cuba has chosen not to resume participation.
Inter-American Defense Board
Rio Pact United States Brazil Argentina Chile Uruguay Paraguay Colombia Haiti Dominican Republic El Salvador Guatemala Peru The Bahamas Trinidad and Tobago Costa Rica Panama Honduras

North America
United States Canada North American Aerospace Defense Command (NORAD)

North America and Africa
United States Morocco Moroccan-American Treaty of Friendship - oldest continued military alliance with the United States.
North America and Asia
United StatesIsrael Israel and the United States signed the Strategic Cooperation Agreement in 1981.
United StatesJapan Japan and the United States entered into a security alliance following the allied occupation after WWII.
United StatesSouth Korea South Korea and the United States entered into a defense treaty following the Korean War.
United StatesPhilippines The Mutual Defense Treaty is a joint US-Philippine Defence Treaty.
United StatesTaiwan The Taiwan Relations Act obligates the United States to resist any resort to force on Taiwan. It also obligates the United States to provide Taiwan defensive weapons.

North America and Europe
Flag of NATO.svg NATO, Enlarged from 1999 to include eastern European states. North Atlantic Treaty only covers European, North American, and French Algerian (now independent and therefore not in force) territory. United States United Kingdom France Canada Belgium Denmark Iceland Italy Luxembourg Netherlands Norway Portugal Greece Turkey Germany Spain Czech Republic Hungary Poland Bulgaria Estonia Latvia Lithuania Romania Slovakia Slovenia Albania CroatiaMontenegro
North America and Oceania
United StatesAustraliaNew Zealand ANZUS is a joint military alliance between the United States, Australia and New Zealand.
Tri-continental
United StatesUnited KingdomCanadaAustraliaNew Zealand ABCA Armies, Air and Space Interoperability Council and AUSCANNZUKUS - Collectively known as the Five Eyes
Five Power Defence Arrangements United Kingdom Australia New Zealand Malaysia Singapore
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_military_alliances#Americas

etc etc etc
;)

darkbeaver

the universe is electric
Jan 26, 2006
RR1 Distopia 666 Discordia
try that again in English.

The poster is obviously insane. I just wanted to tip you offf.

OpposingDigit

Electoral Member
Aug 27, 2017
"Why can't we "get some of the people in these downtrodden countries to like us instead of hating us.""
--President Dwight D.Eisenhower, in a March,1953 National Security Council Meeting--

"I almost feel sorry for them. They're "can-do" Americans, accustomed to getting their way, accustomed to thinking of themselves as the best, and they're frustrated as hell, unable to figure out "why they hate us", why we can't win them over, why we can't at least wipe them out. Don't they want freedom and democracy? ... They're can-do Americans, using good ol' American know-how and Madison Avenue savvy, sales campaigns, public relations, advertising, selling the US brand, just like they do it back home; employing psychologists and anthropologists ... and nothing helps. And how can it if the product you're selling is toxic, inherently, from birth, if you're totally ruining your customers' lives, with no regard for any kind of law or morality, health or environment. They're can-do Americans, accustomed to playing by the rules — theirs; and they're frustrated as hell."
http://killinghope.org/bblum6/aer52.htm

"National Security Adviser John Bolton is threatening sanctions against European companies for dealing with Iran — and, at the same time, Secretary of State Mike Pompeo is promising U.S. investment in North Korea if it denuclearizes. Wasn’t that what the Iran deal was about?"
--Leonid Bershidsky, Why Germans Are Getting Fed Up with America
It’s getting harder for Angela Merkel and the German elite to hold back growing anti-Americanism, May 14, 2018--
https://www.bloomberg.com/view/articles/2018-05-14/germany-is-getting-fed-up-with-trump-and-america

Decapoda

Council Member
Mar 4, 2016
You do not believing my words ??

I can't even understand your words....because you are an imbecile, and I'm confident there isn't a soul walking this planet who can decipher whatever dialect of moron you are attempting to communicate in.

Yo0

Time Out
May 14, 2018
South City
I can't even understand your words....because you are an imbecile, and I'm confident there isn't a soul walking this planet who can decipher whatever dialect of moron you are attempting to communicate in.

Above the clock.

HTML:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HQngK6BPjQM

Yo0

Time Out
May 14, 2018
South City
Canadian military chief should take commander in NATO if the U.S. leave.

I promise me that's DJT or next president I expects Gary Johnson leave NATO.

Militia

Jan 2, 2019
Homie
Since the United States military action of entire Iraq and will have less allies perhaps in Middle East perhaps new ally are Saudi Arabia get out of NATO first because its horrible for interest of whole EU get 1 or 2 ally of Europe get Turkey also get Singapore in pacific Asia plus leave Israel in Middle East because Israel are weaker ally.

MHz

Time Out
Mar 16, 2007
Red Deer AB
Canadian military chief should take commander in NATO if the U.S. leave.

I promise me that's DJT or next president I expects Gary Johnson leave NATO.
We should join Iceland/Greenland and let the EU do what they do best, implode all on their own.

The best we can do in a war with the KSA (our big enemy at the moment) is to not torque the lug-nuts to specs on their military vehicles that are in production as we speak.