Trump Indicted For Murder Of Tupac

petros

The Central Scrutinizer
Nov 21, 2008
Low Earth Orbit
LAS VEGAS — The infamous unsolved murder of rapper Tupac Shakur on the streets of Las Vegas, once thought to be a hit by the Southside Crips, is now believed to be the work of none other than former President Donald J. Trump, who authorities believe acted alone. Trump has been indicted for the murder.

A charge of murder in the first degree was brought by Special Counsel Jack Smith. "Tupac was murdered on Flamingo Road, less than two miles from where Trump Hotel later opened in 2017," he said. "Coincidence? I think not!"

Authorities now believe Trump fired a Glock .40-caliber pistol from the backseat of a white Cadillac while also somehow driving it. The rapper was struck four times in the chest and rushed to a hospital where he later succumbed to his wounds.

This marks the 3rd time Trump has been indicted in the last few months, clearly marking him as a public menace who should not be on the streets.

"Trump is a monster," Special Counsel Smith said. "I'll feel much safer when he's off the streets. What if he comes after Post Malone, next? Not on my watch!"

At publishing time, Trump's poll numbers had grown another 12% in response to the news.

pgs

Hall of Fame Member
Nov 29, 2008
B.C.
LAS VEGAS — The infamous unsolved murder of rapper Tupac Shakur on the streets of Las Vegas, once thought to be a hit by the Southside Crips, is now believed to be the work of none other than former President Donald J. Trump, who authorities believe acted alone. Trump has been indicted for the murder.

A charge of murder in the first degree was brought by Special Counsel Jack Smith. "Tupac was murdered on Flamingo Road, less than two miles from where Trump Hotel later opened in 2017," he said. "Coincidence? I think not!"

Authorities now believe Trump fired a Glock .40-caliber pistol from the backseat of a white Cadillac while also somehow driving it. The rapper was struck four times in the chest and rushed to a hospital where he later succumbed to his wounds.

This marks the 3rd time Trump has been indicted in the last few months, clearly marking him as a public menace who should not be on the streets.

"Trump is a monster," Special Counsel Smith said. "I'll feel much safer when he's off the streets. What if he comes after Post Malone, next? Not on my watch!"

At publishing time, Trump's poll numbers had grown another 12% in response to the news.
Is this the smoking gun ?

Hoof Hearted

House Member
Jul 23, 2016
I don't and never will hang with anyone on the far left. They're all buzz kills...like that 5th dentist who doesn't recommend it.

Nor will I hang with anybody from the far right. They're all Monster Truck/ WWE loving rednecks.

pgs

Hall of Fame Member
Nov 29, 2008
B.C.
I don't and never will hang with anyone on the far left. They're all buzz kills...like that 5th dentist who doesn't recommend it.

Nor will I hang with anybody from the far right. They're all Monster Truck/ WWE loving rednecks.
Really , generalize much ?

petros

The Central Scrutinizer
Nov 21, 2008
Low Earth Orbit
A search warrant was executed on Trumps Henderson NV home.

No longer a cold case? Police confirm search warrant in Tupac Shakur's 1996 killing​

Las Vegas police say warrant was executed in Henderson, Nev.
The Associated Press

Posted: July 19, 2023

Las Vegas police confirmed Tuesday that they served a search warrant this week in connection with the long-unsolved killing of Tupac Shakur, propelling the case back into the spotlight nearly 30 years after his death.

Shakur, one of the most celebrated figures in the history of hip-hop, was killed on the night of Sept. 7, 1996, in a drive-by shooting in Las Vegas. He was 25.

No arrests have ever been made. Yet attention on the case, which has seen its share of conspiracy theories, has endured for decades.

The Las Vegas Metropolitan Police Department said in a statement that the search was conducted Monday in the nearby city of Henderson. It's unclear what they were looking for and where they were looking.

Citing the ongoing investigation, department spokesperson Aden OcampoGomez said in a brief phone call that he couldn't provide further details on the latest development in the case, including whether a suspect has been identified.