Trudeau calls trucker protest an 'insult to truth'

Tecumsehsbones

Hall of Fame Member
Mar 18, 2013
Washington DC
Here's a thought......I can provide a system that has 100s of truck like containers that only takes 2 or 3 people to operate. It's called a fucking train.
Wow. . . how 21st-century! "Back to the Future."

Technical point, however. Trains don't actually fuck. Ya want self-reproducing transportation, ya gotta go back to horses.

mentalfloss

Prickly Curmudgeon Smiter
Jun 28, 2010
Empty post # 1062

Mmmhmm.. The deletion of content.

CommunistContent.net

Quick, someone get Boomer on that domain before it's too late!

Serryah

Executive Branch Member
Dec 3, 2008
New Brunswick
Would you have preferred a BLM or Antifa crowd? Seriously?

Did I say that? No.

I would have 'preferred' these morons to understand what they wanted was a provincial issue, and thus gone to their Legislatures in their home provinces.

I would have 'preferred' this - if it had to happen - be a real protest and not a three week occupation, because child care, bouncy castles and goddamn hot tubs do NOT a protest have.

I would have 'preferred' the people of Ottawa not to have dealt with the assholes at all.

I would have 'preferred' those who had legitimate concerns to have separated themselves from the mouth breathing racists, ignorant conspiracy theorists (like yourself) and others who totally turned it into a farce.

I would have 'preferred' people actually not protesting at all, because their "Freedoms" were never taken, they did NOT stand up for "ALL" Canadians, and I hate anything like this based on lies.

I would have 'preferred' that this opportunity, taken by racists, Nazi's, wannabe Americans and so on, would GTFO of my country, do NOT deface MY flag with their bullshit, do NOT ASSOCIATE my flag with their Bullshit and again, GTFO of my country.

But what I 'preferred' doesn't matter.

And if you want to talk more about BLM or ANTIFA, resurrect those threads to compare/contrast this asshattery vs. what they did.