Trudeau calls trucker protest an 'insult to truth'

Serryah

Executive Branch Member
Dec 3, 2008
New Brunswick
I would say that there's certainly no comparison between the two - "feelings" Violent? Seriously? I say get a life!

Unconstitutional "public health measures" are contemptable when the actions of a government is to shut down alternate sources of information, opinions etc. is a form of tyranny is it not?

One is subjective; the other is objective. Not the same at all.

An insurrection means a violent attempt (anyway) to take over a government(s). This isn't even close! (Nor was the Jan 6th either but that's another story). Lets face it, both Canada and the U.S. have fascists in government who want to take complete control over everything that one does. If you can't see that, then I really feel bad for you because when it comes, EVERYONE will suffer except the RICH!!

Jesus fucking CHRIST you're exceptionally stupid today? The closest the US came to Fascism is under the previous dickwad.

And Canada?

Is Trudeau a Fascist? A dictator? A King? Communist? I've heard ALL of those thrown out there to describe the moron.

And none of them are true.

Holy hell, no WONDER our country is fucked up with morons like you voting.

pgs

Hall of Fame Member
Nov 29, 2008
B.C.
Wait, what? Are they fascist or are they communist?

And I'm sorry you were unConstitutionally forced to get the polio vaccine. You'd look good in a wheelchair.
Apples and oranges have never been the same , why are you comparing them ?

pgs

Hall of Fame Member
Nov 29, 2008
B.C.
Jesus fucking CHRIST you're exceptionally stupid today? The closest the US came to Fascism is under the previous dickwad.

And Canada?

Is Trudeau a Fascist? A dictator? A King? Communist? I've heard ALL of those thrown out there to describe the moron.

I hope they come for your brothers bank account , it might wake you up .

Hoof Hearted

House Member
Jul 23, 2016
I think Serryah and Dixie Cup should settle their dispute with a tickle pillow fight, and post the video on this thread.

(I can't help it. I'm still a sucker for a funny sexist joke) ;)

Twin_Moose

Hall of Fame Member
Apr 17, 2017
Twin Moose Creek

And Canada?

He did try to commandeer parliament in early 2020

https://www.nationalobserver.com › 2020 › 03 › 13 › news › mps-may-suspend-parliament-covid-19-fight
Prime Minister Justin Trudeau gestures as he responds to a question during Question Period in the House of Commons on Wednesday March 11, 2020 in Ottawa. File photo by The Canadian Press/Adrian Wyld Parliamentarians will consider today whether to take the unprecedented move of suspending Parliament because of the COVID-19 pandemic.

Reactions: Ron in Regina

Tecumsehsbones

Hall of Fame Member
Mar 18, 2013
Washington DC
Apples and oranges have never been the same , why are you comparing them ?
Are you saying two things need to be identical to compare them.

Oh dear. Guess I better stop comparing driving vs. public transit for getting downtown.

Wouldn't want to cause you any anxiety.

Serryah

Executive Branch Member
Dec 3, 2008
New Brunswick
He did try to commandeer parliament in early 2020

https://www.nationalobserver.com › 2020 › 03 › 13 › news › mps-may-suspend-parliament-covid-19-fight
Prime Minister Justin Trudeau gestures as he responds to a question during Question Period in the House of Commons on Wednesday March 11, 2020 in Ottawa. File photo by The Canadian Press/Adrian Wyld Parliamentarians will consider today whether to take the unprecedented move of suspending Parliament because of the COVID-19 pandemic.

Suspending Parliament was one of the things Trudeau should be/should have been kicked out for.

That does NOT make him a dictator/king/communist/fascist/flavour of the day tyrant to right wing eyes.

It makes him an fucking moron for not doing his goddamn job.

Reactions: Ron in Regina

Tecumsehsbones

Hall of Fame Member
Mar 18, 2013
Washington DC
Suspending Parliament was one of the things Trudeau should be/should have been kicked out for.

That does NOT make him a dictator/king/communist/fascist/flavour of the day tyrant to right wing eyes.

I think the Chicken Littles should go all the way to declaring him Emperor of the Galaxy!

That would elevate a retarded trucker who's too much a coward to get a shot to a Heroic Rebel taking his X-wing fighter against the Death Star in a desperate attempt to make a movie!

• Haha
Reactions: Serryah

Twin_Moose

Hall of Fame Member
Apr 17, 2017
Twin Moose Creek

He did try to be dictator which this all stems from

• Haha

pgs

Hall of Fame Member
Nov 29, 2008
B.C.
Are you saying two things need to be identical to compare them.

Oh dear. Guess I better stop comparing driving vs. public transit for getting downtown.

Wouldn't want to cause you any anxiety.
No but comparing an experimental RNA blocker with a vaccine is disingenuous as you well know .

Tecumsehsbones

Hall of Fame Member
Mar 18, 2013
Washington DC
No but comparing an experimental RNA blocker with a vaccine is disingenuous as you well know .
Approved by the relevant drug control agencies.

But y'all do your own research now, hear? Cuz you're qualified to evaluate the safety and effectiveness of medicines. Cuz you studied at YouTube University.

pgs

Hall of Fame Member
Nov 29, 2008
B.C.
Approved by the relevant drug control agencies.

But y'all do your own research now, hear? Cuz you're qualified to evaluate the safety and effectiveness of medicines. Cuz you studied at YouTube University.
Approved for emergency use only prior to completion of trials , and without adequate warnings of any and all possible side affects .

Tecumsehsbones

Hall of Fame Member
Mar 18, 2013
Washington DC
Approved for emergency use only prior to completion of trials , and without adequate warnings of any and all possible side affects .
Trials conducted according to protocols established by the government you don't trust, so don't pretend they were written in stone by the finger of Gawd.

pgs

Hall of Fame Member
Nov 29, 2008
B.C.
, Approved for emergency use only prior to completion of trials , and without adequate warningsrif of any and all possible side given me affects .
Trials conducted according to protocols established by the government you don't trust, so don't pretend they were written in stone by the finger of Gawd.
Don’t really trust until I verify and the jabs have to many unanswered questions ,

pgs

Hall of Fame Member
Nov 29, 2008
B.C.
Better git to doing your own research.

Prediction: It'll lead you to objectively conclude the conclusion you started with.
Exactly I see no reason to inject a foreign substance into my body at this time . Will I change my mind at some point , maybe . But my position about the dreaded Covid has been consistent throughout .