Trucker Blockade Caused Lasting Psychological Damage to Canadians

pgs

Hall of Fame Member
Nov 29, 2008
B.C.
To you maybe but not to the thousands whose lives they've saved or at the very least made the disease more tolerable. You have to quit listening to that f.........g Moe! :)
All I know is if you don’t have a disease you can not spread it , so if I just hang around with all you protected people I am safe . And if I am infected you are protected anyway . I must say though I do not nor have. I ever felt I was playing Russian roulette . We used to gamble at Russian Poker back in the day but that is another story .

Decapoda

Council Member
Mar 4, 2016
Other 3 have worked perfectly but there is a time limit on them! How can someone who is on here so much be so uninformed!
What is this "time limit" exactly? I've heard anywhere from 6 months to as little as a few weeks, which BTW is a pretty big leap from the original narrative that 2 shots and you had complete and total protection from contracting or of spreading the virus. Have we figured out what the risks are of multiple and repetitive shots yet? Have we seen results of studies that I guess must have been conducted on the effects of injecting people 4 times? 5 times? 6 times? Do we know what the efficacy of a vaccine produced 2 years ago has on the new variants that are now predominant? Have we seen any data on injecting people who have had the virus and have natural robust immunity? Does this weaken their superior natural immunity?

Why did virually everyone I know get covid despite an over 80% vaccination rate? Why did my unvaccinated family and I fare as good when it went through our household ...or in some cases better, than many people around us who were vaccinated and boosted? Why are we not dead after contracting covid despite not being vaxxed?

So many questions. Since you're so "informed", perhaps you could direct us to your source of information containing some answers to the above questions.

Reactions: Mowich and taxslave

harrylee

Man of Memes
Mar 22, 2019
Ontario

Trucker Blockade Caused Lasting Psychological Damage to Canadians​

What a bunch of pussies this world has become. Back in the 60s with the the Vietnam war protests, was there psychological damage? No, the public got over it and carried on with their lives......The damage was to the war vets coming home and were treated like shit. With the BLM/Anifta protests, was the public damaged?......We are expected to suck it up and cave to those assholes.....Fuck that.

Reactions: Mowich and taxslave

Tecumsehsbones

Hall of Fame Member
Mar 18, 2013
Washington DC

What a bunch of pussies this world has become. Back in the 60s with the the Vietnam war protests, was there psychological damage? No, the public got over it and carried on with their lives......The damage was to the war vets coming home and were treated like shit. With the BLM/Anifta protests, was the public damaged?......We are expected to suck it up and cave to those assholes.....Fuck that.
Of course there was massive psychological damage. It went untreated, and the victims of those protests, as their psychological damage grew worse and worse without treatment or therapy, became Trucktards.

Decapoda

Council Member
Mar 4, 2016

Don't sweat it too much, it's bullshit. In fact the CTV article is in itself utter garbage. No one was terrorized...or if they were, they have bigger problems to deal with than car horns and crowds.

And anyone who ended life long relationships with friends and family because they disagreed with their friends' support of the protest as the article suggests is misidentifying the source of their apparent issues. Either their relationships aren't that important to them, or they are invested more deeply in their own selfish biased perspective than they are in maintaining important relationships. Therapy may be a better course of action than crying in some op ed piece for CTV.

Reactions: Mowich and petros

Decapoda

Council Member
Mar 4, 2016
To me? Got shots but had covid twice. How many did I need to not get sick twice?
Haven't you heard? It's not supposed to prevent infection anymore ...it's only supposed to lessen severity of symptoms. Conveniently, you don't have a baseline for how severe symptoms would have been if you hadn't gotten your shots, so you're not allowed to refute this relentlessly flogged fairy-tale narrative.

Tecumsehsbones

Hall of Fame Member
Mar 18, 2013
Washington DC
Haven't you heard? It's not supposed to prevent infection anymore ...it's only supposed to lessen severity of symptoms. Conveniently, you don't have a baseline for how severe symptoms would have been if you hadn't gotten your shots, so you're not allowed to refute this relentlessly flogged fairy-tale narrative.
Well, except for the numbers of vaxxed vs. idiot cowards hospitalized or morgueized.

But I know you'll ignore any facts that don't fit your narrative.

By the way, who's the EEE-vil actors profiting from this abuse of Real Canadians? True Dope? Doc Fauci? Biden? Gol-dang gummint? Big Whatever? Quebec? FNs? Liberals?

petros

The Central Scrutinizer
Nov 21, 2008
Low Earth Orbit
Severity? Are you fucking kidding me?

Give a minute, I'll post my CT results. If acute pulmonary emboli is lessened severity, JLM will eat my hat.....after I shit in it.

petros

The Central Scrutinizer
Nov 21, 2008
Low Earth Orbit
Severity? Are you fucking kidding me?

Give a minute, I'll post my CT results. If acute pulmonary emboli is lessened severity, JLM will eat my hat.....after I shit in it.
Imaging
Pasqua Hospital

Patient: xxxxxxx

HSN: 410xxxxxxx

MRN: 0633125

Accession: CT-22-0022179

___________________________________________________________________________________________________

***** Medical Imaging *****

Exam Exam Date/Time Ordering Physician
CTA Chest (PE Study) w/ Contrast 21-Feb-22 21:10 CST Smythe, Katherine Marie

Reason For Exam
(CTA Chest (PE Study) w/ Contrast) R/O PE

PROCEDURE: CTA Chest (PE Study) w/ Contrast

CLINICAL INDICATION: R/O PE

TECHNIQUE: Using a timed bolus for optimal visualization of the pulmonary arteries, survey through the
chest was performed.

COMPARISON: CT February 20, 2022

FINDINGS:

There is good opacification of the pulmonary arteries and the study is of good diagnostic quality.
Multifocal subsegmental and segmental pulmonary emboli are demonstrated bilaterally in keeping with
small burden acute pulmonary embolic disease. No evidence of right heart strain.

No enlarged intrathoracic lymph nodes. Bulky left thyroid lobe as described on previous study.

Heart is unremarkable with no pericardial effusion. Thoracic aorta and great vessels are
unremarkable.

No concerning pulmonary nodularity. No pulmonary infarcts. No consolidation. No pleural mass. No
pleural effusion. No endotracheal or endobronchial lesion.

No acute or aggressive osseous abnormality.

IMPRESSION:

Bilateral segmental and subsegmental pulmonary emboli in keeping with small burden acute pulmonary
embolic disease. No evidence of right heart strain.

***** FINAL REPORT *****

Dictated by: Nzekwu, Chukwuemeka
Finalized On: 21-FEB-22 21:55 CST

Decapoda

Council Member
Mar 4, 2016
I'm glad I had the severity lowered. I'm glad I'm lost/am losing 4 months of work. How many if I didn't get vaxxed?
Impossible to know, that's the convenience of using the reverse onus of proof.

Shit luck man, hope your feeling better.

Reactions: Mowich

Hoof Hearted

House Member
Jul 23, 2016
I must have alien DNA or somethin'.

Over a hundred cases of covid at my place of employment. I haven't had so much as a sniffle in the past 3 years. (knock on wood)

pgs

Hall of Fame Member
Nov 29, 2008
B.C.
Well, except for the numbers of vaxxed vs. idiot cowards hospitalized or morgueized.

But I know you'll ignore any facts that don't fit your narrative.

By the way, who's the EEE-vil actors profiting from this abuse of Real Canadians? True Dope? Doc Fauci? Biden? Gol-dang gummint? Big Whatever? Quebec? FNs? Liberals?
Please show us those stats as I see many that show the opposite.

JLM

Hall of Fame Member
Nov 27, 2008
Vernon, B.C.
What is this "time limit" exactly? I've heard anywhere from 6 months to as little as a few weeks, which BTW is a pretty big leap from the original narrative that 2 shots and you had complete and total protection from contracting or of spreading the virus. Have we figured out what the risks are of multiple and repetitive shots yet? Have we seen results of studies that I guess must have been conducted on the effects of injecting people 4 times? 5 times? 6 times? Do we know what the efficacy of a vaccine produced 2 years ago has on the new variants that are now predominant? Have we seen any data on injecting people who have had the virus and have natural robust immunity? Does this weaken their superior natural immunity?

Why did virually everyone I know get covid despite an over 80% vaccination rate? Why did my unvaccinated family and I fare as good when it went through our household ...or in some cases better, than many people around us who were vaccinated and boosted? Why are we not dead after contracting covid despite not being vaxxed?

So many questions. Since you're so "informed", perhaps you could direct us to your source of information containing some answers to the above questions.