Today Is Exactly 1 Year Until We Retire Trudeau

petros

The Central Scrutinizer
Nov 21, 2008
Low Earth Orbit
Put this here too.
https://www.cbc.ca/news/politics/grenier-polls-2019-election-1.4870074
Liberals out in front in the polls with one year until the election.
Governing party reelected 75% of the time when this occurs.
Plus there is literally nobody else to vote for.
With one year until the 2019 federal election, Justin Trudeau’s Liberals lead Andrew Scheer’s Conservatives by a nose, according to the latest Ipsos poll provided exclusively to Global News.

Among decided and leaning voters surveyed by Ipsos, the Liberals had 36 per cent support compared to 35 per cent for the Conservatives. Jagmeet Singh and the NDP were well back at 20 per cent. Other parties, including the Greens, were polling under five per cent.

MHz

Time Out
Mar 16, 2007
Red Deer AB
It isn't like it could be stopped by anybody let alone me.

Should the replacement be paraded out before I start cheering? I assume no more glue incidents and perhaps more politics will become part of the 'bright lights'. Somebody new will just spend some time looking for better glue

MHz

Time Out
Mar 16, 2007
Red Deer AB
With one year until the 2019 federal election, Justin Trudeau’s Liberals lead Andrew Scheer’s Conservatives by a nose, according to the latest Ipsos poll provided exclusively to Global News.

Among decided and leaning voters surveyed by Ipsos, the Liberals had 36 per cent support compared to 35 per cent for the Conservatives. Jagmeet Singh and the NDP were well back at 20 per cent. Other parties, including the Greens, were polling under five per cent.
If that was hard work to come up with that you have my thanks. The only poll I ever look at is the one being talked about the day after the election itself. Call me crazy but I can do other things like look for some rope in the time I'm looking at polls that change all the time.

Serryah

Executive Branch Member
Dec 3, 2008
New Brunswick
Okay, so Trudeau get's the boot.

Is there any other party leader who is qualified or even worth voting for to be PM?

Serryah

Executive Branch Member
Dec 3, 2008
New Brunswick
Okay, so Trudeau gets kicked out.

Who is worth it or even qualified to be PM in his place, cause I don't see a great deal better and a lot worse than him right now.

MHz

Time Out
Mar 16, 2007
Red Deer AB
I have on numerous occasions.
It helps if you aren't in a strait jacket when you say it. How are those horses on the straight sugar diet doing? You should do the same for as long as it takes.

Having somebody outside the collective to hate is how the collective stays together. When they are inventing lies and hiding facts who is group that is crazy? It would appears your side is crazy and proud of it and have even crazier plans than killing 100M Gentiles in less than 40 years. Perhaps it is time your side put down the guns and take a few steps back, perhaps pick up a religious book to see if you have been following instructions.

You hate God but love Jews, you see nothing wrong in that phrase do you.

Last edited:

MHz

Time Out
Mar 16, 2007
Red Deer AB
Okay, so Trudeau get's the boot.

Is there any other party leader who is qualified or even worth voting for to be PM?
Drop the whole Fed Government and let the Provincial ones take over and pass all bull only by referendum vote. That way the bribe money gets spread around.

petros

The Central Scrutinizer
Nov 21, 2008
Low Earth Orbit
It helps if you aren't in a strait jacket when you say it. How are those horses on the straight sugar diet doing? You should do the same for as long as it takes.
Having somebody outside the collective to hate is how the collective stays together. When they are inventing lies and hiding facts who is group that is crazy? It would appears your side is crazy and proud of it and have even crazier plans than killing 100M Gentiles in less than 40 years. Perhaps it is time your side put down the guns and take a few steps back, perhaps pick up a religious book to see if you have been following instructions.
You hate God but love Jews, you see nothing wrong in that phrase do you.
Is a strait jacket for boating?

Jinentonix

Hall of Fame Member
Sep 6, 2015
Olympus Mons
With a thriving blackmarket post-legalization it may well be repealed and decriminalized instead.
Oh fer sure. 5 days after legalization you think the black market is just going to dry up and blow away? I mean, there's a thriving black market for alcohol too. In fact, bootleg alcohol represents about 13% of Ontario's annual alcohol sales. But, 13% beats the shit out of 100%.

Jinentonix

Hall of Fame Member
Sep 6, 2015
Olympus Mons
When there is no supply it's still 100% blackmarket.
If I recall correctly, production, sales and distribution was to be left up to the provinces, but I could be conflating two different topics.
The problem comes from the fact that legalization came into effect before legal sales. And until the provinces get up to speed, we'll be like Holland. Perfectly legal to smoke and posses but still illegal to buy and sell.
In Ontario for example, it was already set up but the Wynned Bag had set it up so her cronies would profit. Ford scrapped that plan and is going with privatized sales instead. That's going to take some time to set up.

And let's not forget the fact that Canada originally banned marijuana for purely racist reasons.