The Quran is an admonishing to all humanity

Torch light

House Member
Dec 4, 2017
Quran 68: 51-52
The disbelievers were about to make you slip with their [angry and rancorous] staring when they heard the admonishing [of the Quran, which you recited because you dispraised their idols]; and they say: "[Surely Mohammed] is possessed, [and so he speaks such words.]"
52. But the [Quran] is only an admonishing for all the worlds [: for all peoples and nations: humans and jinns.]

Last edited:

Ron in Regina

"Voice of the West" Party
Apr 9, 2008
Regina, Saskatchewan
You are doing it yourself now? Good for you!! You stating now what’s written in your good book! So Alley Bin Whatever is out & it’s your words now and your interpretation of what Mohammed was saying?

Awesome!! You’ve already got me curious, because in the past at times, it felt like I was debating this other guy through you and that was awkward.

Reactions: Taxslave2

Serryah

Executive Branch Member
Dec 3, 2008
New Brunswick
Hi. I am busy with updating my translation of the Quran interpretation.

" my translation of the Quran interpretation."

Great that you're admitting that your not translating the Quran as it was given by Mohammed and that it is YOUR translation and interpretation.

A good step towards finally getting that all Religions are subject to interpretation and should not be the basis of forced belief!

Reactions: Taxslave2

Torch light

House Member
Dec 4, 2017
I call people to God alone Who has no son or parents: God the Eternal the Creator.
And to His glorious book the Quran.
I translated the Quran interpretation by Mohammed-Ali Hassan Al-Hilly, who died in Hilla: Babylon in Iraq in the year 1991.

This is in the Quran 41: 33, which means:
(And who speaks better words than one who calls [people] to [worship and obey] God [alone] d, and acts with integrity [: does the good righteous deeds], and says, “I am of those who submit [themselves to God's command e?]")
.................................................................................................................................................................................................

d And forbids them from worshiping the idols, and statues and from worshiping the angels, prophets, imams, saints, and others.
e And to what the messengers brought from God.

http://quran-ayat.com/pret/41.htm#a41_33

Serryah

Executive Branch Member
Dec 3, 2008
New Brunswick
I call people to God alone Who has no son or parents: God the Eternal the Creator.

You call people to YOUR version of God.

And to His glorious book the Quran.

It's not His book if you are messing with it.

I translated the Quran interpretation by Mohammed-Ali Hassan Al-Hilly, who died in Hilla: Babylon in Iraq in the year 1991.

So you admit you are messing with the Quran, as did Al-Hilly.

That the Quran isn't God's book, it's YOUR book based on YOUR translation and interpretation.

Unless you are claiming to be God, Torch, you've just shown why everything you've ever said here is arrogance and has nothing to do with God.

petros

The Central Scrutinizer
Nov 21, 2008
Low Earth Orbit
You call people to YOUR version of God.

It's not His book if you are messing with it.

So you admit you are messing with the Quran, as did Al-Hilly.

That the Quran isn't God's book, it's YOUR book based on YOUR translation and interpretation.

Unless you are claiming to be God, Torch, you've just shown why everything you've ever said here is arrogance and has nothing to do with God.
A heathen like yourself has no platform on this.

Reactions: Twin_Moose

Taxslave2

House Member
Aug 13, 2022
Quran 68: 51-52
The disbelievers were about to make you slip with their [angry and rancorous] staring when they heard the admonishing [of the Quran, which you recited because you dispraised their idols]; and they say: "[Surely Mohammed] is possessed, [and so he speaks such words.]"
52. But the [Quran] is only an admonishing for all the worlds [: for all peoples and nations: humans and jinns.]

So have you figured out yet that god is a myth?