The prime minister is a...

Jinentonix

Hall of Fame Member
Sep 6, 2015
Olympus Mons
Courting far-right extremists groups like the islamo-nazis? For fuck sakes, this goof going off about anti-Semitism while a bunch of raging anti-Semitic islamo-nazis are terrorizing Jewish-Canadians that he won't do fuck all about because that would be "islamophobic".

Face it, Groper likes nazis, but only if they're brown. Fuck that islamo-nazi-loving trash bag.

Reactions: Twin_Moose

Ron in Regina

"Voice of the West" Party
Apr 9, 2008
Regina, Saskatchewan

Serryah

Executive Branch Member
Dec 3, 2008
New Brunswick

Well considering they both were being wacko jackasses and "unparliamentary"...

Just PP refused to take the word back as requested by the speaker.

PP was unfairly called to task for it because other people have said the word before too, but the Con's are making more out of it than they need because Dramwhores gotta Drama.

Then again, if wacko is all he can come up with in retaliation for being - rightfully - called out for being a right extremist supporter then...

Reactions: Ron in Regina

Ron in Regina

Apr 9, 2008
Regina, Saskatchewan
I think “wacko” was chosen because it was…not exactly from the Samual L Jackson vocabulary collection.

Trudeau wasn’t an innocent here. Poilievre wasn’t an innocent here. The point demonstrated was on the top of both of their heads, & the speaker didn’t exactly demonstrate impartiality but here we are.

Ron in Regina

Apr 9, 2008
Regina, Saskatchewan
A day later, as this is being dissected. Bloc Leader Yves-Francois Blanchet praised Fergus Tuesday and even congratulated him for "showing common sense" and giving Poilievre the boot. But his party's House leader offered a very different perspective Wednesday.

"Mr. Fergus has had difficulty maintaining peace in Parliament for a long time," said Bloc MP Alain Therrien.

"We think the Speaker should leave. The recent events confirm that position."

Jagmeet Singh isn’t mentioned, & neither are all both Green Party MP’s. Reactions from the Liberals & Conservatives are predictable.

Reactions: Taxslave2

Retired_Can_Soldier

The End of the Dog is Coming!
Mar 19, 2006
Alberta
I don't support the carbon tax for two reasons:

1. It does nothing to change the weather.
2. It has contributed to the Trudeau government's inflation crisis, not just from the carbon tax, but spending like drunken sailors.

Over the last nine years, I have watched this Government act like a teenage girl in the Mall of America with an unlimited credit card. Justin Trudeau's government has borrowed more money in the last eight years than all the combined prime ministers in Canada's history, including his father, Pierre, the former heavyweight of borrowing.

When Trudeau took office, our national debt was a little over $500,000,000,000; it is now almost $1.3 Trillion. He printed money, exploiting the pandemic for political gain. They printed over $700,000,000,000 and dumped it into the economy.

That is what really started this mess.

Don't get me wrong. We needed to help people during the pandemic, but the Trudeau government exploited that by using these CERB/CERT/WE ventures to buy votes. Mr. Trudeau came out to his podium every day and announced whose vote he was buying. "If you're a [insert special interest group here] I've got a check for you."

I know I sound cynical, but we all watched it happen. We could do a footloose montage of Justin Trudeau coming out to that podium for however many days he hid in residence while other leaders were actually doing shit.

I remember when this orgy of spending was in full thrust, and I warned people that a tsunami of inflation was coming our way. It was just a matter of time.

Most people my age will remember the Mulroney years, which followed the Pierre Trudeau government spending spree. They will also remember the crazy inflation and the high-interest rates the Bank of Canada used to combat that inflation.
In the 1990s, I financed my first brand-new car through General Motors on a GMAC Loan for 10.9 % interest. That was considered a good rate. The bank was offering 14%.

Justin Trudeau would have you believe that people who don't support the carbon tax are somehow crazy conspiracy theorists who think that Alex Jones was right
about Sandy Hook. That they hate diversity and inclusion. The Prime Minister of Canada is saying that we, people who are against the tax, are the enemy of the future.

How utterly insulting is it, that just because you disagree with the government, they call you fringe, foreign-influenced, a denier of climate change, a misogynist, an enemy of the state. It's McCarthyism style tactics. You don't agree with the government so you're a commie, a conspiracy nut, you're in the fringe. It's insulting to Canadians just trying to make ends meet while they dig deeper into our bank accounts.

At this point I might feel a need to qualify myself on who I am, who my friends are, what needles I got, who I vote for, by ticking off the boxes because that is the toxic environment they have fostered in Canada.
But the what the hell?

Here is my qualifier: I am a Canadian, I've worked hard my entire life. I smashed up my legs, feet and back in the army, and I've driven millions of miles delivering everything from food goods to jet fuel. I pay more than my fair share of taxes. I'm not rich, I have earned everything I own which is a house on a postage stamp of land and two vehicles that are over ten years old.

I have always been a patriot, I love this country with my soul and would put down my life to defend it. I'm tired of the culture war and identity politics, the lies, corruption, self-entitlement, the tent cities, the needles in public places, and the government turning its people against each other.
I don't support the carbon tax; it's snake oil; we have handed our money over to a government that can't balance a checkbook, let alone the country's finances. It also punishes people for having to go to work. It also raises the cost of what you purchase every day, every time a light is lit or rubber meets the road. From heating to transport to warehousing to transport repackaging. It is like an insidious insect skimming money off of everyone all the time, even before you make those purchases. They take our money and hand back drippings from the masters table and tell us to be thankful.

The scuttlebutt around the GREEN SLUSH FUND reeks of Liberal corruption. Members are using the money for their own companies. I'm guessing that before they leave office, the hard drives will be formatted, and the shredders will be running 24/7.
It's time for Canadians to decide their future, not the millionaires Justin and Jagmeet.
This government is way past its best-before date.
Election now!
PS
This is my opinion. You are welcome to yours.

Last edited:

Serryah

Executive Branch Member
Dec 3, 2008
New Brunswick
I think “wacko” was chosen because it was…not exactly from the Samual L Jackson vocabulary collection.

Trudeau wasn’t an innocent here. Poilievre wasn’t an innocent here. The point demonstrated was on the top of both of their heads, & the speaker didn’t exactly demonstrate impartiality but here we are.

I'll agree with you that neither man is innocent and I think the Speaker overstepped himself.

But to hear from the Con's side of things, it was all the Speaker and Trudeau. Nevermind the point Trudeau was trying to make.

Retired_Can_Soldier

Mar 19, 2006
Alberta
I'll agree with you that neither man is innocent and I think the Speaker overstepped himself.

But to hear from the Con's side of things, it was all the Speaker and Trudeau. Nevermind the point Trudeau was trying to make.
Trudeau accusing Canadians of being fringe was over the fucking line. Accusing Pollievre of supporting Alex Jones and, by proxy, Canadians who don't support the carbon tax as a fringe. He got called a wacko. Cry me a river. He deserved a punch in the mouth for the inflammatory, derogatory, defamatory, statements he made on the floor about Pollievre, and Canadians simply because he didn't want to address his failed drug policies.

Serryah

Executive Branch Member
Dec 3, 2008
New Brunswick
Trudeau accusing Canadians of being fringe was over the fucking line.

Dude, have you SEEN how some Canadians are lately!?

In my area alone there are a large group of fringe assholes that echo the US and they'd be more at home in fucking Alabama or Georgia or some bullshit like that, than here.

It wasn't over the line, it was the damned truth.

Accusing Pollievre of supporting Alex Jones and, by proxy, Canadians who don't support the carbon tax as a fringe.

If he does support Alex Jones, if he does support people who stupidly have Blue Lives Matter flags around, who put our Canadian flag upside down as if we're "in trouble", then again, he called it spot on.

I DON'T agree that calling those against the carbon tax are "Fringe". But if some of those who are against it ARE Fringe, then let them were those damned shoes. I see enough of the fucknuts at the NB/NS border to be disgusted by them as it is.

He got called a wacko.

He is.

Cry me a river.

PP is the one freaking out over it... why aren't you going off on him to "cry a river"?

He deserved a punch in the mouth for the inflammatory, derogatory, defamatory, statements he made on the floor about Pollievre, and Canadians simply because he didn't want to address his failed drug policies.

Aww... did your feefee's get hurt by truth?

Yeah I agree, Trudeau went over the line.

So did PP.

Where's your condemnation of Pierre about his bullshit? Or are you proving you're just a right wing sycophant that sees only one side doing wrong and your side never, ever, EVER being the issue too?

• Haha

pgs

Hall of Fame Member
Nov 29, 2008
B.C.
Dude, have you SEEN how some Canadians are lately!?

In my area alone there are a large group of fringe assholes that echo the US and they'd be more at home in fucking Alabama or Georgia or some bullshit like that, than here.

It wasn't over the line, it was the damned truth.

If he does support Alex Jones, if he does support people who stupidly have Blue Lives Matter flags around, who put our Canadian flag upside down as if we're "in trouble", then again, he called it spot on.

I DON'T agree that calling those against the carbon tax are "Fringe". But if some of those who are against it ARE Fringe, then let them were those damned shoes. I see enough of the fucknuts at the NB/NS border to be disgusted by them as it is.

He is.

PP is the one freaking out over it... why aren't you going off on him to "cry a river"?

Aww... did your feefee's get hurt by truth?

Yeah I agree, Trudeau went over the line.

So did PP.

Where's your condemnation of Pierre about his bullshit? Or are you proving you're just a right wing sycophant that sees only one side doing wrong and your side never, ever, EVER being the issue too?
Get help .

Ron in Regina

Apr 9, 2008
Regina, Saskatchewan

What point “did” Trudeau make? Really?

Trudeau called Poilievre a racist & spineless in reply to questions about B.C. Hard Drug Policy that B.C. wants out of. You’d think that Poilievre was asking him about foreign interference in the last two elections or something…but that wasn’t the case. Trudeau never did give us straight answer, but that’s kind of expected.

Trudeau’s accusation regarding that group whose name I can’t remember, but it starts with a D & sounds like dish soap…or Trudeau’s accusation about this Alex Jones guy (at least I can remember his name) where Alex Jones said some nice things in America about Poilievre (which isn’t exactly Poilievre endorsing Jones)…

I’m sorry you have freaky people out on the East Coast (they are probably everywhere but tend to stay hidden like terrorist sympathizers did until recently), but the way I understand it, the only proof from that roadside stop thing was an emblem (amongst a bunch of other emblems) written with a sharpie marker on the door of an RV regarding that Diagalon (I think that’s the name) association….& and a year back or so when Poilievre was shaking thousands of peoples hands… somebody got their picture taken wildness was happening and they belong to this diagalon thing. It’s beyond a stretch.

Anywho, Poilievre mirroring Trudeau yesterday wasn’t tactful, but not much of what transpired in the House of Commons yesterday was.

Serryah

Executive Branch Member
Dec 3, 2008
New Brunswick

That PP isn't this savant of the Conservative's that people are painting him out to be.

Trudeau called Poilievre a racist & spineless in reply to questions about B.C. Hard Drug Policy that B.C. wants out of. You’d think that Poilievre was asking him about foreign interference in the last two elections or something…but that wasn’t the case. Trudeau never did give us straight answer, but that’s kind of expected.

Exactly, it was expected.

Have no idea if PP is spineless, but a racist? Yeah, it's bordering on that at least. I mean, it's political suicide for anyone to be seen around things that are signals of racism, yet, there he was, around people who indulge in racism.

Trudeau’s accusation regarding that group whose name I can’t remember, but it starts with a D & sounds like dish soap…or Trudeau’s accusation about this Alex Jones guy (at least I can remember his name) where Alex Jones said some nice things in America about Poilievre (which isn’t exactly Poilievre endorsing Jones)…

Trudeau's allegations 'bout Alex Jones are true enough, but unless you've seen it, I haven't seen PP denounce the psychotic, mass-murdering, broke ass denying asshole who got rightfully sued for his conspiracy theories.

I’m sorry you have freaky people out on the East Coast (they are probably everywhere but tend to stay hidden like terrorist sympathizers did until recently), but the way I understand it, the only proof from that roadside stop thing was an emblem (amongst a bunch of other emblems) written with a sharpie marker on the door of an RV regarding that Diagalon (I think that’s the name) association….& and a year back or so when Poilievre was shaking thousands of peoples hands… somebody got their picture taken wildness was happening and they belong to this diagalon thing. It’s beyond a stretch.

Freaky people? Hell, these are FAMILIES who believe in this stuff; fathers, sons, daughters, mothers, etc and so on. Somehow they think they are "doing their duty" by sitting on a patch of open ground right on the NS side of the border, their flags lining the highway, and staying there all damned day. Most common question I've seen about these people though has been "Don't they have jobs?" They have no point other than to make themselves look like fucking idiots.

Has PP come out to say "Okay now that I know what Diagalon means, I am not a believer, stand by it or the people in it," or denounced it in any way? It's a far right extremist group, that's NOT something any politician should, again, have any connection to.

I can see shaking hands with people who believe in that crap being excused, but if the word was on the door of a place he went into, that'd be suspicious as hell to me.

If it were Trudeau doing that, I'd feel the same 'bout him, too, and say the same.

Anywho, Poilievre mirroring Trudeau yesterday wasn’t tactful, but not much of what transpired in the House of Commons yesterday was.

True enough.

I think PP should have played the "adult", it would have improved his image a little. Instead, he just made himself look like a moron as much as Trudeau, if not worse.

As it is, the difference in all this is, when the Speaker called out Trudeau for what he said, Trudeau amended what he had said about PP. PP, on the other hand, did not, and doubled down even after warnings.

It's his own goddamn fault for throwing a tantrum that he got kicked out. Simple as that.

• Haha

Retired_Can_Soldier

Mar 19, 2006
Alberta

Anywho, Poilievre mirroring Trudeau yesterday wasn’t tactful, but not much of what transpired in the House of Commons yesterday was
He did not want to discuss his wacko failed drug policies.

Ron in Regina

Apr 9, 2008
Regina, Saskatchewan
Have no idea if PP is spineless, but a racist? Yeah, it's bordering on that at least.
Well, when it comes to something like that, a picture is worth 1000 words….& PP did end up getting his picture taken with somebody from that group in a crowd of thousands where he was shaking the hand of thousands… but thankfully, he wasn’t wearing black face, repeatedly, on so many occasions that he couldn’t keep track of it.
Has PP come out to say "Okay now that I know what Diagalon means, I am not a believer, stand by it or the people in it," or denounced it in any way? It's a far right extremist group, that's NOT something any politician should, again, have any connection to.
As a matter of fact, yes….yes he did & yes he has. It’s a quick Google search away, but that didn’t stop Trudeau or yourself, but you don’t have a staff of researchers to find out this information for you like Trudeau does, so I get where you’re coming from. Here you go. This is just the first link I hit of many:
I can see shaking hands with people who believe in that crap being excused, but if the word was on the door of a place he went into, that'd be suspicious as hell to me.
A symbol, amongst about 20 other symbols, including a heart and a happy face, had been scribbled with a sharpie marker on the inside of the door of an RV about knee level. It took somebody analyzing photos in hindsight to find it.

This is the first time I’ve tried to look for it and I don’t know what the symbol looks like, but here’s the still picture from the video where somebody was able to identify it. Can you point it out?
1714611852079.jpeg
To me this just looks like a bathroom stall in a truckstop, but I don’t know what I’m looking for.
If it were Trudeau doing that, I'd feel the same 'bout him, too, and say the same.
Well, a picture is worth…etc…here’s 3.
1714610436071.jpeg
I think PP should have played the "adult", it would have improved his image a little. Instead, he just made himself look like a moron as much as Trudeau, if not worse.
I concur with you here. I’m assuming he was pointing out the ridiculousness in the difference in treatment from the Speaker of the House, but it could’ve been done differently.
As it is, the difference in all this is, when the Speaker called out Trudeau for what he said, Trudeau amended what he had said about PP. PP, on the other hand, did not, and doubled down even after warnings.
Did Trudeau answer the question about the B.C. Hard Drug use in public places that the B.C. Premier brought up a week ago? The question he was asked before he went sideways to call Poilievre a spineless racist…without answering the question?
It's his own goddamn fault for throwing a tantrum that he got kicked out. Simple as that.
Did he throw a tantrum? Did he stand in solidarity with his MP who was thrown out minutes before him? Followed by his entire caucus….? Making a point about the difference in the way the speaker of the house treats the PM compared with respect to members of the opposition?

Perhaps we just experienced things differently, Kokanee style? Anyway, circling back to this Alex Jones thing:

Asked why the Conservative leader has not denounced or rejected Jones's expression of support, Poilievre's spokesperson Sebastian Skamski said by email that the Conservatives "do not follow" or listen to Jones, and that the party is only working for the endorsement of "hard-working, everyday Canadians.

"Unlike Justin Trudeau, we're not paying attention to what some American is saying," Skamski wrote.
There’s Poilievre’s endorsement of Alex Jones. Scary conspiratorial stuff there.

Ron in Regina

Apr 9, 2008
Regina, Saskatchewan
1714612960113.jpeg
I can identify 3 hearts, a cross, a peace symbol, something that looks to me like a dive flag (but I’m from the Prairie), and a # symbol…but again, I don’t know what I’m looking for.

Retired_Can_Soldier

Mar 19, 2006
Alberta
View attachment 21974
I can identify 3 hearts, a cross, a peace symbol, something that looks to me like a dive flag (but I’m from the Prairie), and a # symbol…but again, I don’t know what I’m looking for.
In September 2022, Poilievre said he had never heard of Diagolon and denounced the group as “odious” after its founder, online provocateur Jeremy MacKenzie, said during an online broadcast that he wanted to sexually assault the Conservative leader’s wife.

• Wow