The OFFICIAL Trump Travel Ban Thread

Durry

House Member
May 18, 2010
Canada
Re: Trump's Executive Order Remains in Place

If these Muslim scum bags don't like Trumps executive orders, they should go build their own sh^thole country, these scum screwed up their country and then they come to America to screw up America

EagleSmack

Hall of Fame Member
Feb 16, 2005
USA

EagleSmack...

If you are American, how come you hang on a Canadian forum? I'm just curious as to your reasons for joining us.

Because it is a great forum.

And as you can see issues in the US is quite popular on this forum.

Ludlow

Hall of Fame Member
Jun 7, 2014
wherever i sit down my ars

I have long wondered why Saudi Arabia is so valued by every Administration from Bush to Obama and now Trump and probably before.
They say Saudi Arabia is an important ally. How, I wonder is it an ally? What does it do for America or the rest of the free world?
At one time I thought it was about getting oil from them, Then maybe they had some strategic advantage to the U.S military in the Mid-East.
But none of that really makes sense. Saudi Arabia support terrorists. It has the worst human rights record in the world. It is rich beyond imagination but contributes none of its riches toward the rest of the world. It doesn't take in refugees of its own faith.
So how is it an ally?
Because most everything is bullshyt.

EagleSmack

Hall of Fame Member
Feb 16, 2005
USA

Yeah you bet. It hasn't helped my bipolarism either. "dummy".

Yes I know. It is sad that you're bipolar, have depression issues, and have insecurity issues. Many Liberals suffer from what you suffer from.

This probably isn't a good place for you but hey... it's a free country.

EagleSmack

Hall of Fame Member
Feb 16, 2005
USA

Downwind of most of a target....

Twila

Nanah Potato
Mar 26, 2003

Maryland police question U.S. citizen's immigration status - CBS News

BEL AIR, Md. -- A U.S. citizen was asked her immigration status while taking a walk in her neighborhood in Maryland. The Bel Air Police Department is owning up to its misstep and says it will learn from the incident, CBS Baltimore station WJZ-TV reports.

“I didn’t expect this to happen in Bel Air. Walking while brown? He said, ‘No, no, no, nothing like that,’” Bel Air resident Aravinda Pillalamarri said.

Pillalamarri told WJZ-TV Bel Air police officers demanded her ID after a resident called her in as suspicious.

“I had just come out for a walk, so I didn’t have my ID. And he said, ‘Why don’t you have ID? Are you here illegally?’” Pillalamarri said.

hmmmm, sounds eerily familiar..."resident called her in as suspicious"...

Cliffy

Standing Member
Nov 19, 2008
Nakusp, BC

It's going to be a tremendous executive order that I can tell you.

taxslave

Hall of Fame Member
Nov 25, 2008
Vancouver Island

How do you feel about this exclusion.......?

I just watched Conway and Reince Prebius on 2 different shows (fox & MTP)and they both blamed Obama for not including the Countries that have committed terrorist acts against the USA from being omitted in the ban. The weren't asked nor offered Hotels as an excuse. Now this is fascism, in case you were wondering........ And as I wondered why not Saudi Arabia, well, we have our answer......hotels....

Even as President Trump takes steps to restrict visitors from some majority-Muslim countries, he and his family continue to do business in some of the others.

The executive action, "Protecting The Nation From Foreign Terrorist Entry Into The United States," targets seven nations: Iran, Iraq, Libya, Somalia, Sudan, Syria and Yemen. Trump has no business interests in those countries.

The 19 terrorists in the Sept. 11 attacks were from Saudi Arabia, Egypt, Lebanon and the United Arab Emirates, Myre points out. They are among the Muslim-majority countries not affected by Trump's immigration freeze, but where Trump does business.

He has significant commercial interests in Turkey and Azerbaijan, is developing properties in Indonesia and Dubai, and has formed companies in Egypt and Saudi Arabia. His daughter Ivanka said in 2015 that the company was looking at "multiple opportunities in Dubai, Abu Dhabi, Qatar, Saudi Arabia — the four areas where we are seeing the most interest."

www.npr.org/...

Actually Trump no longer does business anywhere. AS Prez he can no longer look after his companies. How may other alternates from the facts does your article have?

Curious Cdn

Hall of Fame Member
Feb 22, 2015

I have long wondered why Saudi Arabia is so valued by every Administration from Bush to Obama and now Trump and probably before.
They say Saudi Arabia is an important ally. How, I wonder is it an ally? What does it do for America or the rest of the free world?
At one time I thought it was about getting oil from them, Then maybe they had some strategic advantage to the U.S military in the Mid-East.
But none of that really makes sense. Saudi Arabia support terrorists. It has the worst human rights record in the world. It is rich beyond imagination but contributes none of its riches toward the rest of the world. It doesn't take in refugees of its own faith.
So how is it an ally?

Clue #1 ... The new Secretary of State is/was the CEO of Exxon and the Saudis own his soul.

EagleSmack

Hall of Fame Member
Feb 16, 2005
USA

Actually Trump no longer does business anywhere. AS Prez he can no longer look after his companies. How may other alternates from the facts does your article have?

Yeah TS... they're going to have a tough time not believing fake news with all this winning going on.

Clue #1 ... The new Secretary of State is/was the CEO of Exxon and the Saudis own his soul.

Man... I am so glad most Canadians aren't as dumb as you.

taxslave

Hall of Fame Member
Nov 25, 2008
Vancouver Island

EagleSmack...

If you are American, how come you hang on a Canadian forum? I'm just curious as to your reasons for joining us.

A far better question is why do some Canadians start so many threads about US politics on a Canadian forum?

Locutus

Adorable Deplorable
Jun 18, 2007

Hotep Jesus ‏@VibeHi
Where was all the fuss when the US banned Haitians? But blacks are worried about a #MuslimBan? FOH!

Hotep Jesus ‏@VibeHi

Hotep Jesus Retweeted QueenElizabeth lll
👑
It's not a Muslim ban you shine. If it were Saudi Arabia would be included. It's only 7 countries. Go do ya homework.

but anyway...

out of nowhere:

Curious Cdn

Hall of Fame Member
Feb 22, 2015

A far better question is why do some Canadians start so many threads about US politics on a Canadian forum?

Most Americans are too effing stupid than to offer up much beyond their standard view of the World, so they don't seem to question this stuff enough among themselves.

Hoof Hearted

House Member
Jul 23, 2016

"A far better question is why do some Canadians start so many threads about US politics on a Canadian forum?"

Because we have no collective Canadian identity of our own, we feel smug and better about ourselves when we diss the Americans.