The new AD Scam - $65 million and counting

mit

Electoral Member
Nov 26, 2008
SouthWestern Ontario
The Conservative government has spent $65 million dollars so far this year on advertising - That is 5 months worth since our fiscal year starts in May I recall - They spent $63 million in all of last year.

This represents a doubling of advertising

There are other things highlighted in the attached article.
$34-million ad campaign for Economic Action Plan priming voters for election - The Hill Times - Newspaper Online.

I am pissed that on the PMO's website our it shows a blue header with a distinct maple leaf background

AnnaG

Hall of Fame Member
Jul 5, 2009
I get pissed every time I see any Canadian gov't advertising on Canadian stations. I can understand wanting to advertise to other countries to get people to visit here, but please, I wish these jerks would quit wasting money on advertising to Canadians how much of a bunch of jackasses these jerks are.

JamesBondo

House Member
Mar 3, 2012
The gov dumps billions of dollars in the CBC which is basically a liberal advertising machine. We should talk about that first.

Cliffy

Standing Member
Nov 19, 2008
Nakusp, BC
The gov dumps billions of dollars in the CBC which is basically a liberal advertising machine. We should talk about that first.
Are you "Bondo" because you are sniffing glue. Harpo has gutted the CBC and replaced the top execs with his own yes men.