The King denies Prince Harry a room at Windsor Castle

Blackleaf

Hall of Fame Member
Oct 9, 2004
king-charles-told-prince-harry-meghan-markle-shouldnt-visit-queen-1662826712494.jpg

Prince Harry - fresh from opening his Invictus Games - has arrived back in Britain for the annual WellChild Awards, of which the Prince is patron.

Prince Harry was hoping to stay in a room at Windsor Castle whilst back in the country, but his father the King has denied him the luxury.

GB News...

Last edited:

Blackleaf

Hall of Fame Member
Oct 9, 2004
At Motel 6 he can get a clean, comfortable room for a great price!

Maybe he'll find a Travelodge to stay in. I'm sure he can afford the daily price.

The audacity of someone leaving their royal duties, running away to California, causing all sorts of shenanigans even when his grandfather Prince Philip was on his deathbed, estranging himself from his brother and father, and then expect to come back and stay in Windsor Castle just beggars belief.

As for Meghan walking in front of the wounded veterans taking part in the Invictus Games, I've not seen a more depressing sight since England lost against Italy on penalties in the Euro 2020 Final.

Last edited:

Tecumsehsbones

Hall of Fame Member
Mar 18, 2013
Washington DC
Maybe he'll find a Travelodge to stay in. I'm sure he can afford the daily price.

As for Meghan walking in front of the wounded veterans taking part in the Invictus Games, I've not seen a more depressing sight since England lost against Italy on penalties in the Euro 2020 Final.
At least it wasn't Jane Fonda. . .

Reactions: Ron in Regina

Ocean Breeze

Hall of Fame Member
Jun 5, 2005

The audacity of someone leaving their royal duties, running away to California, causing all sorts of shenanigans even when his grandfather Prince Philip was on his deathbed, estranging himself from his brother and father, and then expect to come back and stay in Windsor Castle just beggars belief.

Harry and M have created this fissure between them and the royal family. His "book" did not help family relationships at all. He broke a lot of rules by going so public about specific members os the family.
If he is now frozen out.... those are just the consequences of his and her conduct.
They made their choices........ but you can bet that M is behind most of this as she is the dominant one in that pair.
Charles is defining boundaries and is being firm . He has enough on his plate to deal with. He has aged dramatically since assuming the throne. as H&M don't want any royal responsibilities , they do not qualify for any perks (like free lodging at castles. )

Reactions: Blackleaf

LuzUnderwood

Nov 27, 2022
It's clear that Prince Harry and Meghan Markle's decisions have stirred up quite a debate and created some tension within the royal family. The public nature of their actions and the impact on family relationships have certainly raised questions about the consequences of their choices. It's a complex situation.

Speaking of which, have you ever looked into Prince Harry net worth? It's interesting how financial aspects can tie into discussions about royal responsibilities and privileges.

Reactions: Blackleaf