The evidence and argument of the Quran

Torch light

House Member
Dec 4, 2017
The Glorious Quran gives a large number of evidences and arguments: when the idolaters and disbelievers object to the prophet, God told him to say to them so and so.
Like this one:

[Ubayy, the son of Khalaf al-Jumahi came to the Prophet – salam to him – carrying by his hand a rotten bone, and said: “You claim that your Lord resurrect the dead, but who can bring this back as it was!?” and he smashed it with his hand!
Therefore, this aya was revealed:]

(77. Do not man [: the associater] see that We created him from scanty [seminal] fluid, and that he has become a manifest opponent?
78. And he tells Us an example [of the decayed bones] and forgets about his own creation [that he was created from seminal fluid]; he says: "Who can revive the bones when they are decayed!?"
79. Say [Mohammed, answering him]: "He revives them, That Who created them at the beginning [from seminal fluid]; He is All-Knowing about everything in the creation."
)

quran-ayat.com/pret/36.htm#a36_78

Torch light

House Member
Dec 4, 2017
Another argument:

God instructs His messenger to answer the misconception of Jews and Christians, who thought themselves dear to God as the son is dear to his father.

Quran 5: 18, which means:
(Jews and Christians say: "We are God‘s children and His beloved ones."a
Say [O Mohammed, to them]: "Why then does He punish you
b for your sins? Not so, you are only humans: [some] of those He has created c :
He forgives whomever
d He wills and punishes whomever e He wills.
God's is the ownership of the heavens and the earth
f and all g that is between them, and to Him will be the final return [following your death.])
.........................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................

18 a i.e. they are so close to God as is the son to his father, because God loves them according to their claim.
18 b In the life of the World by the hand of your enemies, and in the Next Life by Fire to anyone of you disbelieves, as is it in your Book … if God truly loves you apart from other people.
18 c With no difference between you and them.
18 d i.e. who repents and who deserves the forgiveness.
18 e i.e. who deserves the punishment.
18 f i.e. the ownership of the planets including the earth.
18 g The moons, meteorites, meteors, comets and thunderbolts... by which He destroys, in one minute, whomever He wants to destroy.
18 h It means: your souls will go to him and then He will deal with you according to your acts.

http://quran-ayat.com/pret/5.htm#a5_20

Torch light

House Member
Dec 4, 2017
God gives the evidence in the Quran 2: 135, which means:
(They say: "Be Jews a or Christians and you will be rightly guided."
Say [O Mohammed, to them]: "Not so, but [we follow] the religion of Abraham, the 'Hanief‘ [: the monotheist
b ]; he was not [one] of those who associated [others with God.]" c)
..........................................................................................................................................................................................................

135 a i.e. Jews say: 'Be Jews, and you will be rightly guided.' And as such do Christians say.
135 b who did not believe in any 'Trinity' as do you, Christians, believe. The word 'Hanief' means: His religion was 'the devotion to God alone', and in opposition to the falsehood of the idol worship.
135 c As did Jews associate with God others like the Baalim, Astaroth, the star Sirius ..etc.