Super Sunday.

petros

The Central Scrutinizer
Nov 21, 2008
Low Earth Orbit
'Super Sunday.

Dawn.'My recollections of the last 12 hours are very dim.

'All that I know for certain is that,
shortly after I checked in, two Third Worid drug abusers dressed as hotel employees forced their way into my room, ransacked it, 'drank all my liquor, did all my drugs, stole my dinner.

pgs

Hall of Fame Member
Nov 29, 2008
B.C.
'Super Sunday.

Dawn.'My recollections of the last 12 hours are very dim.

'All that I know for certain is that,
shortly after I checked in, two Third Worid drug abusers dressed as hotel employees forced their way into my room, ransacked it, 'drank all my liquor, did all my drugs, stole my dinner.
Should have given them your credit cards as well .

Ron in Regina

"Voice of the West" Party
Apr 9, 2008
Regina, Saskatchewan
1707695562027.jpegWe’re keeping it simple, & in advance yesterday I made Mac’n’Cheese but used a huge dollop of sour cream & a copious amount of green onions as part of supper last night…so that there would be leftovers that can be baked with layers of shredded cheese & more green onions & bacon flavoured pizza crumbles with taco seasoning… which I know sounds almost disgusting, but it’s not…& we’ll just do up some Drake Smokies…& some regular hotdogs to stretch things in the steamer to feed our 14-year-old football enthusiastic grandson that we’ve got living with us.
1707695579930.jpeg
Timing supper for about 45 minutes or so from now.

Reactions: petros

pgs

Hall of Fame Member
Nov 29, 2008
B.C.
View attachment 21109We’re keeping it simple, & in advance yesterday I made Mac’n’Cheese but used a huge dollop of sour cream & a copious amount of green onions as part of supper last night…so that there would be leftovers that can be baked with layers of shredded cheese & more green onions & bacon flavoured pizza crumbles with taco seasoning… which I know sounds almost disgusting, but it’s not…& we’ll just do up some Drake Smokies…& some regular hotdogs to stretch things in the steamer to feed our 14-year-old football enthusiastic grandson that we’ve got living with us.
View attachment 21110
Timing supper for about 45 minutes or so from now.
Looks good .