Round 2

Ron in Regina

"Voice of the West" Party
Apr 9, 2008
Regina, Saskatchewan
According to Israel, drones launched from Iran are approaching Israel.

As the man says. . .

"Let's get ready to RRRRRRRUMBLE!"
Coordinating with Syria & Hezbollah & Houthi-Toothi’s & Hamas & so on and so forth??? 1967 all over again? How did that work out?
1713042142447.jpeg

Ron in Regina

Apr 9, 2008
Regina, Saskatchewan
So…The first drones from Iran should’ve been over Israel about an hour ago…
1713053796498.jpeg
Too soon?
1713053869665.jpeg
Sounds like the drones launched at Israel aren’t just originating in Iran, but also launched from Lebanon, Yemen, Syria, & Iraq….so that would be from Hezbollah, Houthi’s, & whatever proxies Iran has in Iraq? I’m assuming the actual governments of these countries are currently vigourously explaining:

Ron in Regina

Apr 9, 2008
Regina, Saskatchewan
I wonder, if the US thickens up support in the Middle East, if this’ll bump up China’s timetable on Taiwan by a year or more to the next couple of weeks?

If anything of significant value or population areas are hit in Israel tonight, I’m not sure I’d want to be an Iranian living close to my country’s nuclear research facilities like Natanz.

The Iranian salvo amounted to more than 200 drones and missiles so far, Hagari said, and had caused light damage to one Israeli military facility. He said the engagement had not ended, and Israeli forces were still intercepting incoming threats.

Ron in Regina

Apr 9, 2008
Regina, Saskatchewan
What did I win?
I wonder if Iran is asking itself the same question this morning?

Israel will respond to Iran’s attack, but the scope of that attack has yet to be decided, an Israeli official told CNN on Sunday. The official said Israel is yet to determine whether to try and “break all the dishes” or do something more measured.

petros

The Central Scrutinizer
Nov 21, 2008
Low Earth Orbit
I wonder if Iran is asking itself the same question this morning?

Israel will respond to Iran’s attack, but the scope of that attack has yet to be decided, an Israeli official told CNN on Sunday. The official said Israel is yet to determine whether to try and “break all the dishes” or do something more measured.
Does this mean Ukraine can go back to bombing refineries and add in reactors for even more ass whooping? The avoiding escalation shit only applies to Ukraine it seems.

Reactions: Taxslave2

Ron in Regina

Apr 9, 2008
Regina, Saskatchewan
Does this mean Ukraine can go back to bombing refineries and add in reactors for even more ass whooping? The avoiding escalation shit only applies to Ukraine it seems.
Didn’t realize either side in the Ukraine Russia wing of the fight stopped doing that to be honest.

With the Israel Iran thing out in the open, or out’a the closet, etc…

…I wonder if that will bounce up the timeline with respect to the China Taiwan branch of the goat rodeo?

Tecumsehsbones

Hall of Fame Member
Mar 18, 2013
Washington DC
Didn’t realize either side in the Ukraine Russia wing of the fight stopped doing that to be honest.

…I wonder if that will bounce up the timeline with respect to the China Taiwan branch of the goat rodeo?
I'm keeping a wary eye on South America. You know those sneaky bastards are up to something. . .

petros

The Central Scrutinizer
Nov 21, 2008
Low Earth Orbit

Yeah. Democrats got mad that UA was targeting refineries because the price of gas was going up which hurts their election prospects.