Keep Calm and Carry On
Sep 6, 2008
Rent Free in Your Head
www.getafteritmedia.com

Serryah

Executive Branch Member
Dec 3, 2008
New Brunswick
Yep he, Trudie, Johnson, Marcon and a few others desperately needed it to save their political lives, but after fanning all the flames they cannot be wet noodles now, Ukrainians are going to suffer for it

As much as you're a fucking idiot normally, this is beyond your typical stupidity.

Obviously you haven't been paying that much attention, have you? Course not.

Tecumsehsbones

Hall of Fame Member
Mar 18, 2013
Washington DC
As much as you're a fucking idiot normally, this is beyond your typical stupidity.

Obviously you haven't been paying that much attention, have you? Course not.
You can tell nobody thinks it'll grow to be a threat to North America, or they'd be screaming blue murder, not using it as the 83,023,147th thing to darkly mutter that True Dope and Biden (and whoeverthefuck "Marcon" is) are corruptly profiting from.

petros

The Central Scrutinizer
Nov 21, 2008
Low Earth Orbit
You can tell nobody thinks it'll grow to be a threat to North America, or they'd be screaming blue murder, not using it as the 83,023,147th thing to darkly mutter that True Dope and Biden (and whoeverthefuck "Marcon" is) are corruptly profiting from.
Be realistic, I expect all leaders to make hay. I also expect to see another Ukrainian diaspora.

Reactions: Twin_Moose

Serryah

Executive Branch Member
Dec 3, 2008
New Brunswick
*sigh* And you make fun of other people for saying shit you think is monumentally stupid. What's so freakin' apt about the comparison, other than being dictators?

You obviously know jack shit about history.

Go read a book and educate yourself.

Jinentonix

Hall of Fame Member
Sep 6, 2015
Olympus Mons
You obviously know jack shit about history.

Go read a book and educate yourself.
Oh I'm so sorry, do impress me with your awesome Grade 9 history knowledge. I've studied this shit for over 45 years. I've probably forgotten more about this stuff than you ever learned. So, do tell me how they are one and the same. Go ahead. I can't wait to hear it.

Serryah

Executive Branch Member
Dec 3, 2008
New Brunswick
Oh I'm so sorry, do impress me with your awesome Grade 9 history knowledge. I've studied this shit for over 45 years. I've probably forgotten more about this stuff than you ever learned. So, do tell me how they are one and the same. Go ahead. I can't wait to hear it.

Yeah yeah...

Keep sucking on your prostate you fucking ignorant piece of shit.

• Haha
Reactions: Jinentonix

Serryah

Executive Branch Member
Dec 3, 2008
New Brunswick
So you got nothing. I'm shocked.

I'm not the idiot who is missing the forest for the trees here.

And why should I believe your bragging bullshit? It's about as believable as Boomer saying he's the next fucking PM of Canada.

Again, get yourself a book and read about it. And if someone with a bit more sincerity about actually discussing the issue asks the same question, I'll answer them because at least they are, well, genuine in discussing this issue and aren't some conspiracy theory shitter.

• Haha
Reactions: Jinentonix

Jinentonix

Hall of Fame Member
Sep 6, 2015
Olympus Mons
I'm not the idiot who is missing the forest for the trees here.
YOU indeed are the idiot missing the forest for the trees. YOU made the claim, back it up. Bring your facts if you can. So far we have both are dictators and one has actually invaded Ukraine. Even if/When Putin does invade that makes 2 things. Wow, you're right. Putin = Hitler. :rolleyes: And Xi= Tojo, right?

Serryah

Executive Branch Member
Dec 3, 2008
New Brunswick
YOU indeed are the idiot missing the forest for the trees. YOU made the claim, back it up. Bring your facts if you can. So far we have both are dictators and one has actually invaded Ukraine. Even if/When Putin does invade that makes 2 things. Wow, you're right. Putin = Hitler. :rolleyes: And Xi= Tojo, right?
I made the claim because it's valid; the image and suggestion is an "apt comparison".

And if I thought you actually were interested in dialogue/discussion about the issue instead of your typical right wing/conspiracy bullshit and all the other crap you parrot out, I might even be good with doing just that.

But you've never been a discussion kind of person, just a right wing nut job that parrots the theory of the day and I am done trying to discuss real issues of concern with clueless numbskulls like you.

Still... obviously you need the help so I'll take pity on you this once.

Sudetenland.

Educate yourself with the rest of it.

FYI, Putin does NOT equal Hitler. But he IS acting an awful lot like the madman pre WW2. And while normally I despise comparing anyone to Hitler, or when other people throw Hitler's name around as a comparison to people (ie Trudeau = Hitler which if you believe that then go fuck yourself), in this case there's too much similarity for it to not be a concern.