Omnibus Russia Ukraine crisis

petros

The Central Scrutinizer
Nov 21, 2008
Low Earth Orbit
Is it true that Ukrainians are Nazis?

Yes. Every single one of us.

Every morning I start with sieg heiling portrait of Zelenskii. We do it instead of aerobics. 10 times with left hand, 10 times with right.

Next thing in my routine is taking shower in blood of russian speaking Ukrainians.

Then I have a breakfast made of russian babies.

Considering that russia has cut off the gas and oil supply to Ukraine, I have to ride a chariot with russian POWs to my work.

On my work all I do the whole day is thinking how we can harm the russians.

When I get back home we play dirty games with my wife. I dress as Hitler, she dresses as Mussolini, and we make speaches in front of each other pretending that there’s a crowd in front of us.

Then I pray to the ukro-nazi saint Bandera, and go to sleep, loving the idea that tomorrow is going to be another day like this.

Me and my colleague on a daily standup meeting.

Ron in Regina

"Voice of the West" Party
Apr 9, 2008
Regina, Saskatchewan
This isn’t Ukrainecentric… but it’s interesting:

The U.S. Air Force dispatched two F-16 fighter jets to intercept a pair of Russian bombers that flew close to Alaska on Monday, the North American Aerospace Defense Command said in a statement.

Though the two Russian Tu-95 Bear-H bombers did not enter American or Canadian sovereign airspace, NORAD said that it "detected, tracked, positively identified and intercepted" the aircraft as they were "entering and operating within the Alaskan Air Defense Identification Zone."

The situation has grown more tense since Russia invaded Ukraine, which the U.S. has supported with humanitarian and military aid while slamming Moscow with economic sanctions.

It has created intriguing moments for the close border between Russia and the U.S. Russians escaping the partial draft have arrived on the shores of Alaska on at least one boat and Russian officials have also made veiled threats toward the state.

When speaking in July about a new round of U.S.-led sanctions against Russia, Vyacheslav Volodin, the chairman of the state Duma, said that the U.S. should remember that Alaska was once part of Russia and that it could be forced "to give back" territory, according to the Telegram channel of RBC Group, a media company headquartered in Moscow.

OK…got my curiosity now. How so???
1666145752706.jpeg