Omnibus Jeffrey Epstein & Ghislaine Maxwell

spaminator

Hall of Fame Member
Oct 26, 2009
Jeffrey Epstein suicide blamed on jail guard negligence, misconduct: Watchdog
The workers were sleeping and shopping online instead of checking on him every 30 minutes as required

Author of the article:Associated Press
Associated Press
Michael R. Sisak And Lindsay Whitehurst
Published Jun 27, 2023 • Last updated 1 day ago • 2 minute read

WASHINGTON — The Justice Department’s watchdog said Tuesday that a “combination of negligence and misconduct” enabled financier Jeffrey Epstein to take his own life at a federal jail in New York City while he was awaiting trial on sex trafficking charges.

Inspector General Michael Horowitz cited the federal Bureau of Prisons’ failure to assign Epstein a cellmate after his previous one left and problems with surveillance cameras as factors in Epstein’s death.

Horowitz also said that Epstein was left in his cell with too many bed linens, which are a security issue and were used in his suicide.

The inspector general issued a report detailing findings of his investigation into Epstein’s August 2019 death, the last of several official inquiries into the matter. He reiterated the findings of other investigations that there was no indication of foul play, rebutting conspiracy theories surrounding the high-profile death.

Horowitz echoed previous findings that some members of the jail staff involved in guarding Epstein were overworked. He identified 13 employees with poor performance and recommended charges against six workers. Only the two workers tasked with guarding Epstein were charged, avoiding jail time in a plea deal after admitting to falsifying logs.

The report comes more than four years after Epstein took his own life at the Metropolitan Correctional Center while awaiting trial on sex trafficking and conspiracy charges.

It also comes weeks after The Associated Press obtained thousands of pages of records detailing Epstein’s detention and death and its chaotic aftermath.

The workers assigned to guard Epstein were sleeping and shopping online instead of checking on him every 30 minutes as required, prosecutors said.

Nova Noel and Michael Thomas admitted lying on prison records to make it seem as though they had made the checks but avoided prison time under a deal with prosecutors. They left the Bureau of Prisons in April 2022, agency spokesperson Benjamin O’Cone said.

It’s the second time in six months that Horowitz has blamed a high-profile inmate’s death on the Bureau of Prisons’ failings. In December, the inspector general found that management failures, flawed policies and widespread incompetence were factors in notorious gangster James “Whitey” Bulger’s 2018 beating death at a troubled West Virginia prison.

The AP obtained more than 4,000 pages of documents related to Epstein’s death from the federal Bureau of Prisons under the Freedom of Information Act. The documents, including a reconstruction of events leading to Epstein’s suicide, internal reports, emails, memos and other records, underscored how short staffing and corner-cutting contributed to Epstein’s death.

Epstein spent 36 days at the now-shuttered Metropolitan Correctional Center in Manhattan. Two weeks before his death, he was placed on suicide watch for 31 hours after what jail officials said was a suicide attempt that left his neck bruised and scraped.

The workers tasked with guarding Epstein the night he died were working overtime. One of them, not normally assigned to guard prisoners, was working a fifth straight day of overtime. The other was working mandatory overtime, which meant a second eight-hour shift in one day.

In addition, Epstein’s cellmate did not return after a court hearing the day before, and jail officials failed to pair another prisoner with him, leaving him alone.

spaminator

Hall of Fame Member
Oct 26, 2009
Was Jeffrey Epstein's jailhouse death negligence or malice?

Author of the article:Brad Hunter
Published Jun 27, 2023 • Last updated 1 day ago • 3 minute read

Billionaire pedophile Jeffrey Epstein was on a long overdue express train to hell.

Did he buy his own ticket, or did someone give him a shove on to the tracks?

The official story has been that the twisted hedge fund manager was finally presented the tab for decades of depravity raping underage girls and decided he was skipping out on the bill.

Officially, armed with extra bed linens, he topped himself in the early morning of Aug. 10, 2019, as his life circled the toilet in a sea of sex trafficking charges. He was 66.

But questions surrounding Epstein’s sordid life and mysterious death persist. Partly because of the political, financial and cultural heavy hitters he had in his pocket.

On Tuesday, the U.S. Justice Department’s watchdog claimed a “combination of negligence, misconduct and outright job performance failures” by the federal Bureau of Prisons workers at the Metropolitan Correctional Center greased the wheels for him to take himself off the board.

They said there was no evidence of foul play. But there were other items that were, ahem, odd…

— Nearly all the surveillance cameras on his unit didn’t record.

— One worker was on duty for 24 hours straight. Despite his notoriety and an earlier suicide try, Epstein wasn’t checked on regularly as required.

— Overworked guards lied on logs about keeping tabs on the convicted sex offender.

Inspector General Michael Horowitz said a simple check would have revealed Epstein’s bedsheet stash.

These screw-ups, Horowitz said in a video statement, have “led to questions about the circumstances surrounding Epstein’s death and effectively deprived Epstein’s numerous victims of the opportunity to seek justice.”

According to Horowitz, 13 workers had poor performance records and recommended four should be charged. Two guards on duty the night Epstein pegged out were charged.

So Jeffrey Epstein is dead, his second banana, the socialite turned sex trafficker Ghislaine Maxwell is on ice for the next two decades, and modelling agent and alleged procurer Jaques Brunel also killed himself.

And that’s that, right?

Well, no.

What about those glittering names that have been attached to the Epstein brand: Gates, Clinton, Trump and Windsor, among countless others?

All have denied wrongdoing, but if everyone’s innocent, no one’s guilty. Just a mirage, right?

Horowitz and his team claim they have seen nothing that indicates anything but a suicide. Conspiracy theories? You can have ’em.

The two scapegoats — guards Nova Noel and Michael Thomas — have admitted lying on prison records to make it look like they were doing their jobs. Instead, they slept and enjoyed some online shopping.

Epstein did a short 36 days at the New York City jail before he checked out permanently. And people might be inclined to believe the official narrative but for a few things.

Those whose names have brushed alongside Epstein’s are some of the wealthiest, most powerful and best-known men on the planet.

It would most certainly be untidy to have one billionaire singing like a canary to save himself, now wouldn’t it?

I don’t think so, either. So mark me on the side of Don Vito Corleone in The Godfather.

“But I’m a superstitious man, and if some unlucky accident should befall him, if he should get shot in the head by a police officer, or if he should hang himself in his jail cell, or if he’s struck by a bolt of lightning, then I’m going to blame some of the people in this room.”

bhunter@postmedia.com

@HunterTOSun

Reactions: Ron in Regina

Ron in Regina

"Voice of the West" Party
Apr 9, 2008
Regina, Saskatchewan
Former presidential candidate and First Lady Hillary Clinton was seen at a local Bass Pro Shops strolling up and down the aisles looking to buy from the store's selection of sniper rifles.

Sources close to the Clintons say her visit to the hunting and fishing store has nothing to do with the recent public release of court records listing powerful clients of the late human trafficker Jeffrey Epstein, but that the former Secretary of State just really loves the Second Amendment.

"I'm gonna need a high-power scope for this bad boy," said Clinton while hefting a bolt-action Mk 17 Mod 3 onto the gun counter in front of a visibly nervous employee. "My old M40 used a Redfield 3x9x40, which worked fine for my needs, but I've heard great things about the Nightforce Advanced Tactical Riflescope. Got one of them?"

The employee nodded, placed the requested scope on the counter, then wiped sweat from his brow with his Bass Pro Shops handkerchief, "May I ask what sort of...um...game you'll be hunting so I can fit you with the best shells?"

"Oh, it'll be big game. Big elks or deers. Don't you just love deer meat? Yum. Anyway, sometimes they're sedentary, scrolling through unsealed documents, or jogging, or driving to work — er — to the meadow to feed," said Clinton, "The 180-grain .308 shells I used in the past could go through windows and office chairs just fine, so I'll need the .300 Win Mag to do the same, and it needs to range beyond 1,000 yards."

On an unrelated note, after the release of unredacted documents related to the Jeffrey Epstein case was suddenly delayed this week, authorities confirmed the unexpected holdup was designed to give Bill Clinton extra time to flee the country.

A federal court clerk told reporters that Clinton requested a few extra weeks to pack up his things, say his goodbyes, and flee to a remote island after it's finally confirmed he was a regular associate of Epstein.

"Yeah, Bill called in a favor and asked if he could have a little extra time to get his affairs in order," the clerk said. "Said he had to pack up his saxophone, a few personal belongings. Some smutty magazines."

Retired_Can_Soldier

The End of the Dog is Coming!
Mar 19, 2006
Alberta
If Bill was touching girls why hasn't one of them pointed an accusing finger? And don't say because they're threatened, the one girl took out Prince Andrew for crap sake. He was stripped of his Royal whatever. Clinton could have been doing something, but where is the evidence? Now if Ghislaine offered to play ball and say who was screwing kids, that would probably help. But Clinton will probably have her killed, like Epstein. LOL

Dixie Cup

Senate Member
Sep 16, 2006
Edmonton
If Bill was touching girls why hasn't one of them pointed an accusing finger? And don't say because they're threatened, the one girl took out Prince Andrew for crap sake. He was stripped of his Royal whatever. Clinton could have been doing something, but where is the evidence? Now if Ghislaine offered to play ball and say who was screwing kids, that would probably help. But Clinton will probably have her killed, like Epstein. LOL
One is SUPPOSED to have been given "due process" before declaring innocent or guilty. Apparently, simply being accused means you're guilty. How did this happen?

Reactions: Taxslave2

Dixie Cup

Senate Member
Sep 16, 2006
Edmonton
So what? People make stupid-ass, unproven statements on this board all the damn time.
And that makes everything ok? The value of having free speech is that you can challenge the "misinformation" instead of hiding behind "words" that definitions have been changed to prove "something" and that don't make any sense whatsoever.

Ron in Regina

Apr 9, 2008
Regina, Saskatchewan
Why is the list redacted?
Interesting question. Tried to Google it. Not coming up with any answers, so I’m gonna throw some guesses into the mix…

Maybe the list is more than just the paedophile millionaires and billionaires and politicians and businessman? Maybe the list also has the victims on it? I honestly don’t know and I’m just throwing this out there.

Maybe the list is more than just the destination to paedophile island, but other passengers on the plane going to other places?

Just purely by osmosis, I think I’ve heard or read that Bill Clinton has been on that plane 26 times… but that could just be a coincidence, and I haven’t heard of anybody coming to say they where diddled by Bill, but the Babylon Bee has a couple of gooders on the topic.

The long-awaited release of unredacted portions of court documents related to the late Jeffrey Epstein is upon us, providing everyone with the names of several prominent figures who will never face prosecution or any consequences of any kind. Don't have time to read through the unsealed documents yourself? Don't worry.
The Babylon Bee has compiled the following list of some of the more shocking revelations found in the Epstein documents!!

petros

The Central Scrutinizer
Nov 21, 2008
Low Earth Orbit
Interesting question. Tried to Google it. Not coming up with any answers, so I’m gonna throw some guesses into the mix…

Maybe the list is more than just the paedophile millionaires and billionaires and politicians and businessman? Maybe the list also has the victims on it? I honestly don’t know and I’m just throwing this out there.

Maybe the list is more than just the destination to paedophile island, but other passengers on the plane going to other places?

Just purely by osmosis, I think I’ve heard or read that Bill Clinton has been on that plane 26 times… but that could just be a coincidence, and I haven’t heard of anybody coming to say they where diddled by Bill, but the Babylon Bee has a couple of gooders on the topic.

The long-awaited release of unredacted portions of court documents related to the late Jeffrey Epstein is upon us, providing everyone with the names of several prominent figures who will never face prosecution or any consequences of any kind. Don't have time to read through the unsealed documents yourself? Don't worry.
The Babylon Bee has compiled the following list of some of the more shocking revelations found in the Epstein documents!!
Yes, there are victims mentioned such as the 20 yo model that unalived herself short after visiting the island.

• Wow
Reactions: Twin_Moose

Ron in Regina

Apr 9, 2008
Regina, Saskatchewan
While many were appalled at the revelation that Hawking was one of Epstein's clients, Whiggins and other advocates for the disabled hailed the discovery as a major milestone in efforts to advance equity. "I'm not here to comment on the specifics or legalities of Mr. Epstein's behavior," Whiggins said. "But it is inspiring to see that even a man of Jeffrey Epstein's status was willing to give equal service to someone who looked and sounded like Professor Hawking. You can call Jeffrey Epstein a lot of things, but you can't call him an ableist! Well done, sir!"
(Professor Hawking also claimed to have only received a tire rotation while on the island)

petros

The Central Scrutinizer
Nov 21, 2008
Low Earth Orbit
While many were appalled at the revelation that Hawking was one of Epstein's clients, Whiggins and other advocates for the disabled hailed the discovery as a major milestone in efforts to advance equity. "I'm not here to comment on the specifics or legalities of Mr. Epstein's behavior," Whiggins said. "But it is inspiring to see that even a man of Jeffrey Epstein's status was willing to give equal service to someone who looked and sounded like Professor Hawking. You can call Jeffrey Epstein a lot of things, but you can't call him an ableist! Well done, sir!"
(Professor Hawking also claimed to have only received a tire rotation while on the island)
Whats the hardest part of eating vegetables?

The wheelchairs.