NATO

Retired_Can_Soldier

The End of the Dog is Coming!
Mar 19, 2006
Alberta
Do you think NATO will ?
Not if Trump is in charge. I wonder if people really understand what is at stake here. Do you think he's going to wave his magic wand and everything will be just fine? Maybe the End times are upon us because I have never seen people so determined to destroy what so many died to preserve. I don't like Biden either, but this rapist, riot inciting, pig of a man should hold no redeeming quality. But it's all fake news. He's for the working man.

All the years spent putting the Soviet Union out of Business, and Trump is going to let Putin run over Europe. If this man gets in power

He spits on the sacrifice of the soldiers who died to get us here.

The United States is going to implode mostly because of the vacuum inside the heads of Trump supporters.

We need NATO, we lose NATO, and the USA will become less important, while the other two superpowers will expand.

petros

The Central Scrutinizer
Nov 21, 2008
Low Earth Orbit
Not if Trump is in charge. I wonder if people really understand what is at stake here. Do you think he's going to wave his magic wand and everything will be just fine? Maybe the End times are upon us because I have never seen people so determined to destroy what so many died to preserve. I don't like Biden either, but this rapist, riot inciting, pig of a man should hold no redeeming quality. But it's all fake news. He's for the working man.

All the years spent putting the Soviet Union out of Business, and Trump is going to let Putin run over Europe. If this man gets in power

The United States is going to implode mostly because of the vacuum inside the heads of Trump supporters.

We need NATO, we lose NATO, and the USA will become less important, while the other two superpowers will expand.
Trump isnt an issue not at all and yes, NATO and its member USA are going to war with or without Trump. Thers no choice.

What's at stake is the US dollar and everyone like us who is aligned with it.

The USD is in its death throws and there is only one way to stay dominant and stop China from dominating is stopping Russian oil by essentially taking over Russia.

it keeps both India and China in check.

Last edited:
Reactions: Twin_Moose

pgs

Hall of Fame Member
Nov 29, 2008
B.C.

Funny Trump was the only President that didn’t start any wars in my memory and the world was relatively stable . Funny how facts get blocked out by emotion .Something like 72,000,000 Americans voted for him in 2020 do you really hold half of the American population in that much contempt ?
And you still think the U.S. should continue to fund and support NATO and fund the UN and the WHO and and and . Worry about our sad sack country what have we done for defence since Korea other than shrink our forces and grow a bureaucracy. Are you proud of what has become of the Canadian Armed Forces ?

Dixie Cup

Senate Member
Sep 16, 2006
Edmonton

Trump hasn't in the past, nor does he plan on in the future doing anything for Putin but to put him in his place as he did previously. No wars under Trump when he was President. Why on earth would he be undermining America anyway? OMG this is all fake B.S. & Trump is America's only hope, especially when it comes to foreign affairs.

Biden has been wrong about foreign policies in each year he's been in politics. He's clueless & is easily manipulated. Trump not so much. I can't wait to see him in office since he's America's (and the world's) only hope at this point. Otherwise, the WEF will definitely make their presents known globally & the result will not be pleasant. You know, the "you will own nothing & be happy" - that's their moto & people need to understand this need for world domination by people who do not have your best interests at heart.

Canada is already ahead of the U.S. when it comes to Marxist ideology & unfortunately, there's not a damn thing we can do about it until Trudy calls an election. We don't have "impeachments" or "recalls" when it comes to our PM which really sucks!!

petros

The Central Scrutinizer
Nov 21, 2008
Low Earth Orbit
Canada is already ahead of the U.S. when it comes to Marxist ideology & unfortunately, there's not a damn thing we can do about it until Trudy calls an election. We don't have "impeachments" or "recalls" when it comes to our PM which really sucks!!
We have the Non-Confidence clause. Its all on Singh.

Ron in Regina

"Voice of the West" Party
Apr 9, 2008
Regina, Saskatchewan
We have the Non-Confidence clause. Its all on Singh.
Singh’s NDP have empty pockets, so no matter what posturing he takes, the NDP aren’t in a position to head into a Federal election. On that note, that’s why he’s blustering about doing “something” but not commenting to actually doing anything on this Phama-Care thing that about 15% of Canadians are in favour of.

Singh will prop up the Libs regardless of what they do, because he can’t afford not to. This is from 5 days ago: The federal New Democrats believe they will soon be able to pay off their 2021 election debt, but will await end-of-year fundraising totals before marking the occasion.

The party has less than $1 million left on a $22-million election loan from 2021, and recent fundraising efforts should allow it to pay off the debt in the coming months, McGrath said.

Once that's done, she said the party will “start” building a war chest for the next federal election call, which has to come sometime before Oct. 20, 2025.

Tecumsehsbones

Hall of Fame Member
Mar 18, 2013
Washington DC
Trump hasn't in the past, nor does he plan on in the future doing anything for Putin but to put him in his place as he did previously. No wars under Trump when he was President. Why on earth would he be undermining America anyway? OMG this is all fake B.S. & Trump is America's only hope, especially when it comes to foreign affairs.

Biden has been wrong about foreign policies in each year he's been in politics. He's clueless & is easily manipulated. Trump not so much. I can't wait to see him in office since he's America's (and the world's) only hope at this point. Otherwise, the WEF will definitely make their presents known globally & the result will not be pleasant. You know, the "you will own nothing & be happy" - that's their moto & people need to understand this need for world domination by people who do not have your best interests at heart.

Trump said over the weekend that he has to win or, and I quote, "They're gonna change the name of Pennsylvania."

So there's your slogan. "Vote Trump. Save Pennsylvania."

Reactions: Dixie Cup

Twin_Moose

Hall of Fame Member
Apr 17, 2017
Twin Moose Creek

Are you getting NATO and the UN mixed up? NATO going into Afghanistan and Iraq was wronge that should have been a UN action the 2 countries nor China are even close to the North Atlantic. NATO was set up to defend the western world from the USSR as the existential threat of that time. The US leveraged the 5th amendment after 9/11, because the US wanted revenge (kinda) and the UN wasn't even interested so they so formed a coalition under an attack on one is an attack on all.

What kind of response would Europe have offered to Ukraine if Trump wouldn't have forced them to up their spending the first time? Even now the European nation started investing more into defense and sending surplus to Ukraine outside of 4 countries they are still pretty short of their 2% of GDP defense spending, Canada is still stuck at 1.4% and how much of that is going to immigration? All Trump is basically saying that a European conflict is still dependent on the US o shoulder the bulk of the load, I'm sure when the final numbers come in he will see that Europe has stepped up in the last year, but is pale in comparison on what was available to Ukraine if Biden would have actually taken advantage of it for Ukraine to win.