Narcisse

peapod

Hall of Fame Member
Jun 26, 2004
pumpkin pie bungalow
ya well...how bout this movie, remember the giant breast, that was terrorizing the countryside, in woody allen's everything that you wanted to know about sex, and were afraid to ask. Well they did finally catch the giant breast. It was captured in a one cup bra and donated to a orphanage, way better than the frog movie :lol:

Gonzo

Electoral Member
Dec 5, 2004
Was Victoria, now Ottawa
I love snakes. Spiders on the other hand....... They have this giant spider in Ottawa that they build in front of the art gallery. I havent seen it yet but from the pic it looks stupid. Maybe you have to see it in person.

no1important

Time Out
Jan 9, 2003
Vancouver
members.shaw.ca
Re: RE: Narcisse

Reverend Blair said:
Aaarrrgh. Where the hell is Peter? I wanna go see the snakes.

Well?????????? Did you go see the snakes yet, Rev? How was it?

that is one thing I regret not doing, when I lived in Winnipeg. I wish I had gone to see the snakes. I seen pictures and videos, but nothing beats seeing them fiirst hand. :)

Liz

Nominee Member
Aug 9, 2006
Newfoundland
galianomama said:
i would love to see that rev. snakes hold a special place in my heart. while hiking in the desert, i have had rattlers jump up and greet me, have laid back on rocks in the grand canyon and had a whole 'orgy' of bull snakes come out and sun with me. they were amazing, about 12' long and maybe 4" at the thickest. i guess i had disturbed their home.

they love me for some reason, don't know why, and i am eternally grateful to be able to enjoy them without being squeamish. had rattlers actually wrap their body around my ankle once, that was weird...they are wonderful creatures.

I don't like snakes at all but I sure love the Grand Canyon. Spending weeks down there was more than worth having to trip over snakes. Now, the bats were very cool!