King may attend more public engagements

Blackleaf

Hall of Fame Member
Oct 9, 2004
King-Charles-III.jpg

King Charles III may attend more public engagements by the end of the month, according to Buckingham Palace.

It could be viewed that the British monarch is responding well to his cancer treatment.

Recently the King, who is Head of the Church of England, shook hands with well-wishers as he attended church at Windsor Castle on Easter Sunday.

The monarch loves meeting the public and it's something he would like to get back to.

Last edited:
Reactions: Ocean Breeze

Blackleaf

Hall of Fame Member
Oct 9, 2004
I still haven't seen Chuck on a loonie.

They're out there. Canada and Britain have started circulating coins featuring their new monarch. It's just a matter of time until you get one. It's a gradual process. The Elizabeth II coins are still legal tender. And there must be millions of coins in circulation in both countries.

Reactions: petros

Blackleaf

Hall of Fame Member
Oct 9, 2004
Or is it whoa, chisel another with the son?

It's like that but they have to chisel a lot of metal to overtake the coins from the longest reign in our history.

In Britain there are 28 billion coins in circulation (I've just Googled it), almost all from the long reign of the mighty Queen Elizabeth II. It may take weeks or months before we get one of the coins from the new reign.

petros

The Central Scrutinizer
Nov 21, 2008
Low Earth Orbit
It's like that but they have to chisel a lot of metal to overtake the coins from the longest reign in our history.

In Britain there are 28 billion coins in circulation (I've just Googled it), almost all from the long reign of the mighty Queen Elizabeth II. It may take weeks or months before we get one of the coins from the new reign.
Putting them out adds to inflation.

Reactions: Taxslave2