Hamas attacks Israel

spaminator

Hall of Fame Member
Oct 26, 2009
Police probing 'vile' graffiti scrawled on kidnap victim posters in Cedarvale Park
Author of the article:Jordan Ercit
Published Apr 09, 2024 • 2 minute read

A poster defaced with a swastika
Toronto Police are investigating after swastikas were scrawled in Cedarvale Park on posters of hostages taken during the attacks on Israel. PHOTO BY @LEVITTMICHAEL /X
Police are investigating a “hate”-filled incident at a midtown park after swastikas were scrawled on posters of hostages taken during the Oct. 7 Hamas attacks on Israel.

Toronto Police confirmed that a probe into graffiti found at Cedarvale Park was underway, which was brought to light by the Friends of Simon Wiesenthal Center and others on social media on Tuesday afternoon.

“We are aware of the incident and a report has been completed,” Const. Ashley Visser said in an email to The Toronto Sun. “The investigation is currently ongoing.”

Friends of Simon Wiesenthal Center President and CEO Michael Levitt was among those to raise the alarm about the incident in a post on X on Tuesday morning, saying there is “no justification” for such an act “anywhere.

“What kind of sick monster vandalizes posters of kidnapped and murdered people, including babies and kids, w/ a swastika?” the former York Centre MP posted on X above four pictures of some of the defaced posters. “Are there no limits to the hate in our city?”

Mayor Olivia Chow called the graffiti a “vile act,” adding that “I condemn anti-Semitism in our city.

“My office has been in contact with Parks, Forestry, and Recreation,” Chow said in response to Levitt’s post on X. “They will quickly remove the vandalized posters.”

The incident came to light just hours after Toronto Police and Toronto Crime Stoppers launched a hate crime awareness campaign with an aim toward deterring and eliminating “acts of hate that are negatively impacting local communities.”

Posters and public service announcements will be part of the campaign, Toronto Police said in a news release.

“The impact of hate crimes on our communities is powerful, destructive and deep,” said Nick Migliore, a member of the Toronto Police Service Board. “We commend Toronto Crime Stoppers and the Toronto Police Service for their continued efforts to aggressively expose and pursue any suspected incidents of hate-motivated behaviour and we call on members of the public to bring hate crimes to light.”
graffiti-e1712703884382[1].jpg

petros

The Central Scrutinizer
Nov 21, 2008
Low Earth Orbit
If the hostage are really the only significant bargaining chips in this goat rodeo, you’d think Hamas & Friends would try to keep track of them…at least in a lose inventory sort’a way…& perhaps keep them out’a harms way more or less if each one is worth 10-20 or whatever Palestinian Peoplekinds from Israeli prisons, etc…

I’m assuming (but what do I know?) that Hamas wasn’t wearing the hostages like hard-hats like they do with the other future martyr Palestinians?
If Hamas is so broken they cant find the Hamas holding prisoners, is there even a Hamas remaining?

Retired_Can_Soldier

The End of the Dog is Coming!
Mar 19, 2006
Alberta
If your aunt had balls would she be your uncle? I’m assuming Hamas & Friends weren’t storing their hostages on rooftops in Gaza as part of the Hamas Iron Dome.
Some have probably been moved to Iran or neighboring Lebanon. I read a book written by a British hostage account of being held for three years, and he and the other hostages were constantly moved. At this point, Israel needs to keep going and kill as many of them as they can, but they'll be back.

Reactions: Twin_Moose

petros

The Central Scrutinizer
Nov 21, 2008
Low Earth Orbit
Some have probably been moved to Iran or neighboring Lebanon. I read a book written by a British hostage account of being held for three years, and he and the other hostages were constantly moved. At this point, Israel needs to keep going and kill as many of them as they can, but they'll be back.
How did they get out of Gaza and travel 250+km?

Ron in Regina

"Voice of the West" Party
Apr 9, 2008
Regina, Saskatchewan
How did they get out of Gaza and travel 250+km?
How did all the armament for Hamas & Friends enter Gaza? I believe the most logical point would be be tunnels from Egypt, but others have said boats from the Mediterranean and even from Syria or Lebanon…backhauls if they don’t deviate you off your route dramatically can be profitable.

petros

The Central Scrutinizer
Nov 21, 2008
Low Earth Orbit
How did all the armament for Hamas & Friends enter Gaza? I believe the most logical point would be be tunnels from Egypt, but others have said boats from the Mediterranean and even from Syria or Lebanon…backhauls if they don’t deviate you off your route dramatically can be profitable.
Gazans get harassed and detained for hours trying to take a bus into Israel for groceries but arms can come and go?

Reactions: Ron in Regina

Ron in Regina

"Voice of the West" Party
Apr 9, 2008
Regina, Saskatchewan
The IDF looks up grandma's skirt. Working ends of rockets can be made in your garage, my garage or any garage in Gaza.
Same with body armour, thousands of rifles, etc…I suppose, thousands of other pieces of military hardware & accessories, etc…if there’s a way for that stuff to get into Gaza, there’s a way to get stuff out also. IDF might be looking up the wrong skirts.

Reactions: Taxslave2

petros

The Central Scrutinizer
Nov 21, 2008
Low Earth Orbit
Same with body armour, thousands of rifles, etc…I suppose, thousands of other pieces of military hardware & accessories, etc…if there’s a way for that stuff to get into Gaza, there’s a way to get stuff out also. IDF might be looking up the wrong skirts.
Body armour? You can make that in your garage too. A sewing machine , ceramic tiles and sheet aluminum.

What other type of stuff are you thinking?