Guest Viewing......

karrie

OogedyBoogedy
Jan 6, 2007
bliss
Why not?

Just out of curiousity, how you get "worry" out of a question?

DaS spends a lot of time pressure testing the settings of forums. he's said this on numerous occasions. When you spend a lot of time poking at something 'worrying' at it, is an appropriate term. I wasn't meaning it to imply he's terrified or paranoid... but he definitely has an odd preoccupation with what Andem has for forum settings.

CDNBear

Custom Troll
Sep 24, 2006
Ontario
DaS spends a lot of time pressure testing the settings of forums. he's said this on numerous occasions. When you spend a lot of time poking at something 'worrying' at it, is an appropriate term.
So you mean "worrying" as in picking at scabs. Gotchya.

Why is it a scab?

I wasn't meaning it to imply he's terrified or paranoid... but he definitely has an odd preoccupation with what Andem has for forum settings.
It's just and interesting question. I'm not saying DaS is getting old or anything, but maybe DaS is getting old or something...LOL...Sorry DaS, I couldn't resist.

JLM

Hall of Fame Member
Nov 27, 2008
Vernon, B.C.
Why not?

Just out of curiousity, how you get "worry" out of a question?

You make two good points, second one first.................."concern" would be a better word. Now I guess if something like this is at the top of a person's list of concerns/worries, he is a person to be envied. :smile:

CDNBear

Custom Troll
Sep 24, 2006
Ontario
You make two good points, second one first.................."concern" would be a better word. Now I guess if something like this is at the top of a person's list of concerns/worries, he is a person to be envied. :smile:
I know DaS, in real life as well. Trust me, curious, maybe, concerned? worried? Not in the slightest.

DaSleeper

Trolling Hypocrites
May 27, 2007
Northern Ontario,
It's just and interesting question. I'm not saying DaS is getting old or anything, but maybe DaS is getting old or something...LOL...Sorry DaS, I couldn't resist.
Heheh ...no problem:lol:
Some people sure spend a lot of time speculating as to why I ask certain questions......maybe I'm just a
asshat:lol: