"Get her Panties off Penne Surprise" YUM

Sublime

Electoral Member
Mar 8, 2006
Toronto
Cook Penne noodles until desired softness, drain water and stir in pot with margerine or olive oil so it doesn't get sticky.

Cut up your favorite kind of pepper, depending on your tolorence for spicy foods.

Cut up some sundried tomatoes, or any kind of tomatoe you like.

Toss in with noodles, and shake like a polaroid camera thats about to explode.

Let Sit.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Cut up onions and simmer in brown sugar untill caramalized.

Marinate chicken breasts with onions^, for about an hour, make sure the onions are nice and juicy so the chicken really picks up the flavour.

Beat up two eggs and mix with two shots of milk, pour this onto the marinating chicken breasts and marinate for another hour.

Let Sit.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Take chicken out and smother in flour make sure all of the chicken is coverd THIS IS VERY IMPORTANT ALL OF THE CHICKEN MUST BE COVERD!!!!!!!!!!

The Egg/Milk mixture act as a glue for the flour.

Bake in oven until chicken is cooked and puffy.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Serve with Penne Pasta.

I came up with this recipe one steamy night when I was studying with a study buddy of mine.

I think.....the sundried tomatoes...has a chemical reaction with her hormones and I ended up doing her on my desk...instead of my homework......

or maybee it was the Galiano.

Simpleton

Electoral Member
Jun 17, 2006
Sarnia
sarnia.selfip.org
Sublime said:
Cook Penne noodles until desired softness, drain water and stir in pot with margerine or olive oil so it doesn't get sticky.

Cut up your favorite kind of pepper, depending on your tolorence for spicy foods.

Cut up some sundried tomatoes, or any kind of tomatoe you like.

Toss in with noodles, and shake like a polaroid camera thats about to explode.

Let Sit.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Cut up onions and simmer in brown sugar untill caramalized.

Marinate chicken breasts with onions^, for about an hour, make sure the onions are nice and juicy so the chicken really picks up the flavour.

Beat up two eggs and mix with two shots of milk, pour this onto the marinating chicken breasts and marinate for another hour.

Let Sit.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Take chicken out and smother in flour make sure all of the chicken is coverd THIS IS VERY IMPORTANT ALL OF THE CHICKEN MUST BE COVERD!!!!!!!!!!

The Egg/Milk mixture act as a glue for the flour.

Bake in oven until chicken is cooked and puffy.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Serve with Penne Pasta.

I came up with this recipe one steamy night when I was studying with a study buddy of mine.

I think.....the sundried tomatoes...has a chemical reaction with her hormones and I ended up doing her on my desk...instead of my homework......

or maybee it was the Galiano.

Nah, I think she was just telling you that you can't cook worth shit. :lol: It was one of those, "Let's have sex, cuz I can't eat anymore of that crap..." kind of things. :lol: