Fucking Retard Vegans.

Jinentonix

Hall of Fame Member
Sep 6, 2015
Olympus Mons
Vegan mom guilty of murder in starvation death of baby (msn.com)

A Florida mom who insisted on feeding her 18-month-old son a strictly vegan diet has been found guilty of murdering the little boy.
The Fort Myers New Press reports Sheila O’Leary, 39, convicted Wednesday, fed her toddler only raw fruits and vegetables.
Ezra O’Leary weighted just 17 pounds when he died in 2019, about seven pounds below average for a baby his age. At the time of his death, his parents noticed he had stopped breathing.

The convicted killer and her husband Ryan told detectives the child was on an intense vegan diet but that he was breast fed too. Prior to his death, little Ezra had not eaten for a week and struggled to sleep.
The couple was then arrested and charged.
An autopsy confirmed that Ezra died from complications linked to malnutrition.
But even when he was dying, Ezra’s mother did not seek out medical care for the boy.
“She chose to disregard his cries,” Assistant State Attorney Sara Miller told the court. “She didn’t need a scale to see his bones. She didn’t need a scale to hear his cry.”

In addition, the prosecutor said they also neglected their other three children.
“We’re here because their children were starving so much that the youngest starved to death,” Miller said.
Her husband Ryan is slated to go on trial for the same charges.

Jinentonix

Hall of Fame Member
Sep 6, 2015
Olympus Mons
Kind'a beats the crap out of the lie that you can live a healthy life on a purely vegan diet. The only way that works is because the other pre-prepared vegan foods they eat have vitamin and mineral additives, plus you can buy supplements.

I've even challenged vegans to go a full year eating nothing but whole fruits and veggies. No pre-prepared, prepackaged foods with additives. No supplements to get what they can only get from meat, just whole fruits and veggies.

No takers so far. 🤔

Tecumsehsbones

Hall of Fame Member
Mar 18, 2013
Washington DC
Kind'a beats the crap out of the lie that you can live a healthy life on a purely vegan diet. The only way that works is because the other pre-prepared vegan foods they eat have vitamin and mineral additives, plus you can buy supplements.

I've even challenged vegans to go a full year eating nothing but whole fruits and veggies. No pre-prepared, prepackaged foods with additives. No supplements to get what they can only get from meat, just whole fruits and veggies.

No takers so far. 🤔
You can, if you're a healthy adult and have a Ph.D. in nutrition. But protein, iron, and even (shock, horror!) fat are necessary to a child, and the best sources of all of these is animal products (meat and dairy).

You won't find me agreeing with any vegans, nor even vegetarians. What could possibly be more "natural" than for an omnivorous species to be. . . well. . . omnivorous?

Jinentonix

Hall of Fame Member
Sep 6, 2015
Olympus Mons
You can, if you're a healthy adult and have a Ph.D. in nutrition.
Actually, you can't even then. B12 Complex is the real sticker. There are elements of B12 that can ONLY be found in meat and one of them is vital for a proper functioning central nervous system.
But protein, iron, and even (shock, horror!) fat are necessary to a child, and the best sources of all of these is animal products (meat and dairy).

You won't find me agreeing with any vegans, nor even vegetarians. What could possibly be more "natural" than for an omnivorous species to be. . . well. . . omnivorous?
Exactly. And that fake meat shit? :sick: I dunno who they think they're fooling other than stupid vegans.

Blackleaf

Hall of Fame Member
Oct 9, 2004
Humans are natural omnivores. If you lead a herbivorous diet then that's an unhealthy diet.

petros

The Central Scrutinizer
Nov 21, 2008
Low Earth Orbit
I just read this post to my Girlfriend, & both Lisa & her friend Gloria aren’t vegan but want T-Shirts & their pictures taken in front of the store….and think it should by hyphenated at “VE-GINA”…
…..& a bar/lounge next door called “Richard’s”….
I could always give it a go at the Farmer's Market and set up Richard's Whole Meat at the next booth.

A good pub name? The Rigid Rooster.

Reactions: Twin_Moose