Democrat Primary? Big Mike To Step Up?

pgs

Hall of Fame Member
Nov 29, 2008
B.C.
How/or are the democrats going to get Joe off and Michelle on the top of the ticket ?

Ron in Regina

"Voice of the West" Party
Apr 9, 2008
Regina, Saskatchewan
You have a problem. Your utter incomprehension of how the political process works in the very large, very rich, dominant country neighbouring yours.
Personally, I don’t even pretend to understand the intricacies of the American electoral system. I’m honest enough to admit it. From the outside it seems like it should be simple with two parties, BUT…

Our ex daughter-in-law is from Utah, and I’ve tried to quiz her in the past, and it’s much more complicated than it seems like it should be. I’m sure there’s good reasoning behind it for the continuation of governance, with four year terms staggered every two years, etc…

Just like yourself from the outside looking in, I’m sure some things on this side must just baffle the average American, the same can be said as we look south at our neighbour for many of us.

We are similar but different, usually complementary, but distinct from the inside looking out in some ways, and more or less in distinguishable in others.

Anyway, there’s a weird video I found on YouTube that really doesn’t have anything to do with what I’m talking about beyond showing that we’ve got the same problems on both sides of that boundary:

pgs

Hall of Fame Member
Nov 29, 2008
B.C.
You have a problem. Your utter incomprehension of how the political process works in the very large, very rich, dominant country neighbouring yours.
I asked a simple question and you instantly skewered me and my motives , how can one comprehend such a large domina nt country when that is the response .. And really why would want to when everything comes down to race and gender . ?

harrylee

Man of Memes
Mar 22, 2019
Ontario
How/or are the democrats going to get Joe off and Michelle on the top of the ticket ?
That's a problem for later on. Right now they are trying their hardest to set up the Republican side with the right person.

petros

The Central Scrutinizer
Nov 21, 2008
Low Earth Orbit
That's a problem for later on. Right now they are trying their hardest to set up the Republican side with the right person.
There isnt going to be an election.That was obvious the instant Biden said he was running again. Why back a guaranteed loss?

petros

The Central Scrutinizer
Nov 21, 2008
Low Earth Orbit
Rumour has it Biden stays under the bus and Michelle Obama will run as Democrat candidate in October.

Thoughts?

petros

The Central Scrutinizer
Nov 21, 2008
Low Earth Orbit
BTW, there is no need for a replacement for Biden when they plan on calling a state of emergency and martial law.
Sadly, I still believe this will be another "atoadaso".

Things ain't right Jack!

Hit the like button and subscribe.

Merch links in bio.

pgs

Hall of Fame Member
Nov 29, 2008
B.C.
Sadly, I still believe this will be another "atoadaso".

Things ain't right Jack!

Hit the like button and subscribe.

Merch links in bio.
No they aren’t quite ready for that , Americans need more time to get used to bending over .