COVID-19 'Pandemic'

Ocean Breeze

Hall of Fame Member
Jun 5, 2005
Re: COVIDD-19 'Pandemic'

So....THAT is the idiot that bought up all the toilet paper.........;-)

Walter

Hall of Fame Member
Jan 28, 2007

To contain coronavirus, Italy will limit movement across much of its northern region, including the city of Milan
The measures, the most drastic outside of China, place significant restrictions on 15 million people in a broad area that is Italy��s economic engine.
source: WAPO
Wapo is an appropriately named source.

petros

The Central Scrutinizer
Nov 21, 2008
Low Earth Orbit

Rumors swirling that John Travolta was hospitalized for suspected COvirus.
But we can now confirm it was just Saturday Night Fever he’s okay, just letting all y’all know he’s Staying Alive.

petros

The Central Scrutinizer
Nov 21, 2008
Low Earth Orbit

Solid cars those Mitsubishis. I had a Lancer that would never die. Actually I still have it and it would probably run if I put a battery in it.

Tecumsehsbones

Hall of Fame Member
Mar 18, 2013
Washington DC

Solid cars those Mitsubishis. I had a Lancer that would never die. Actually I still have it and it would probably run if I put a battery in it.
But that would violate your deep, heartfelt commitment to the birdies and the bunnies and the maintenance of their pristine environment.

petros

The Central Scrutinizer
Nov 21, 2008
Low Earth Orbit

As a Ducks Unlimited and Saskatchewan Wildlife Federation member I do take great care to protect birds and bunnies. You're welcome.

Blackleaf

Hall of Fame Member
Oct 9, 2004

Chancellor Rishi Sunak vows NHS and business will get 'whatever it needs' in the Budget to cope with coronavirus fallout - but says turmoil will NOT mean Brexit transition period being extended past December 31

Chancellor of the Exchequer Rishi Sunak warned that UK plc is set for a 'shock' as the killer disease spreads around the globe. But he insisted the effects would be 'temporary' and Britain is 'well prepared' to cope with the situation. He made clear his first financial package this week will focus on supporting businesses, and pledged to give the NHS the resources to deal with a feared mass impact in this country. But he flatly dismissed the idea that the crisis would result in the Brexit transition period being extended beyond December 31.

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/ar...mage-economy-says-Chancellor-Rishi-Sunak.html