Bill C63

Dixie Cup

Senate Member
Sep 16, 2006
Edmonton
This is one Bill that needs to be stopped in it's tracks. Canadians cannot allow the government & its entities the power to decide what is and isn't "hate speech" because, according to them, it could include "hurt feelings" as well. In addition, someone can "report" you anonymously and earn themselves a whole $20,000 plus $50,000 for the treasury if the Human Rights Commission agrees with the complainer. If one is being accused, they are not allowed to face their accuser nor are they allowed to know exactly what they're being accused of. Fascism at it's finest.

I emailed all of the Senators to not pass this Bill but the majority of emails came back. I found this very interesting because the emails were taken from the Senate website. So I picked 4 or 5 and re sent the emails. I've received 1 confirmation so far.

I understand there was some sort of poll taken and just under 50% of Canadians thought this Bill was a good idea! Say what? Are you kidding? Apparently, people aren't paying attention or reading what this Bill involves and it's the worst censorship Bill in the Western world, not unlike China & N. Korea. How can this be acceptable to those Canadians who think it's ok?

Reactions: petros

Ron in Regina

"Voice of the West" Party
Apr 9, 2008
Regina, Saskatchewan