Beta.

Goober

Hall of Fame Member
Jan 23, 2009
Moving
I've added you, AnnaG
Ok - Where do I send the funds for the new Beta version. I feel left out am so so alone. 8O
Please take into consideration that I am a poor boy whose story is seldom told. :roll::lol:

Also like Great Cdn Bear's description of the capabilities of this new system.

CDNBear

Custom Troll
Sep 24, 2006
Ontario
Am I on Beta or not Andem? Seems to be a tad confusing here. As I stated to Bear, I receive the reports (not greens and reds but bad or goods) but yesterday I was unable to add a rep as it stated I had to spread it around.
Your not in the Beta format VI.

Karrie, myself and a few others tried to explain this to you about a month ago.

Andem

dev
Mar 24, 2002
Larnaka
Am I on Beta or not Andem? Seems to be a tad confusing here. As I stated to Bear, I receive the reports (not greens and reds but bad or goods) but yesterday I was unable to add a rep as it stated I had to spread it around.
No you're not... but wait, now you are. Anymore requests to be added to the beta testers group, please PM me.

EagleSmack

Hall of Fame Member
Feb 16, 2005
USA
Your not in the Beta format VI.

Karrie, myself and a few others tried to explain this to you about a month ago.

Betas are special!

Perfect...now the initiation can begin!

Can you add me as well, Andem? Thanks

You too would like to be a Beta? Oh boy... we're going to have fun with you Durka.

VanIsle

Always thinking
Nov 12, 2008
You have to ask Andem to become one of the Beta Testers. There is no option (unlike the previous Beta test) to change back and forth for the Members. Andem is the only one capable of changing it.

Okay - I'm on Beta now. Missed Ether Island somehow. Anyway - don't we have the edit feature or did I miss it because I just did a "quick reply"?

Sorry - just found the pencil eraser

JLM

Hall of Fame Member
Nov 27, 2008
Vernon, B.C.
Stop being so hard on yourself Bear.

When I try to give a "rep" to someone I gave one to two months I can't but yet I get repeat reps constantly from different members. Is this something to do with this Beta bullsh*t? :lol::lol:

karrie

OogedyBoogedy
Jan 6, 2007
bliss
When I try to give a "rep" to someone I gave one to two months I can't but yet I get repeat reps constantly from different members. Is this something to do with this Beta bullsh*t? :lol::lol:

From what I can tell that usually happens when they were among the last you gave rep out to. It doesn't want us being all cliquey, and wants you to rep some other people before you can keep repping.

I think.

Reactions: JLM