Another President Bush

jimmoyer

jimmoyer
Apr 3, 2005
Winchester Virginia
www.contactcorp.net
ouch! Are yall telling me you'd put another monster in office if Hillary was president???? Iy yi yi.....please tell me why Clinton is WORSE than Bush?
------------------self activated ---------------------------

I do believe we voters are emotional first, and find
reasons for our vote second.

My take on Hillary Clinton is she grabs opportunistic
stands.

She doesn't feel real.

McCain feels more authentic.

selfactivated

Time Out
Apr 11, 2006
Richmond, Virginia
MCCAIN VOWS CONTINUED PUSH FOR BORDER SECURITY AND IMMIGRATION REFORM LEGISLATION
For Immediate Release
Tuesday, Apr 11, 2006

Today, U.S. Senator John McCain (R-AZ) released the following statement:

“I want to assure the American people that the cosponsors of the Secure America and Orderly Immigration Act, and the senators who worked to find a compromise last week that would have won the support of a substantial Senate majority remain totally committed to returning to this issue when the Senate returns from recess.

“The public expects Congress to address comprehensively this national problem recognizing both the vulnerability of our inadequately protected borders and the need to allow an earned path to citizenship for the millions of undocumented immigrants who work here that substitutes fines, civic responsibilities such as paying back taxes and learning English, and a place at the back of the line for the de facto amnesty that exits under our current system. This is a fair, practical and humane solution to the problem of illegal immigration that I’m confident has the support of a majority of Americans and will have the support of well over sixty senators. In the Senate, no less than in the country at large, the majority will eventually prevail, and we are absolutely determined that it be sooner rather than later.”

~end~
[ back to press releases ]

http://mccain.senate.gov/index.cfm?fuseaction=NewsCenter.ViewPressRelease&Content_id=1694

This Guy?

aeon

Council Member
Jan 17, 2006
Hank C said:
Hey, if Hillary is runnin for the Democrats in 08, I WILL vote for Jeb...hell I'd vote for just about anybody else :eek:

If hilary and jeb are in for presidential 2008, i mean, it is about time , you guys wake up before it is too late, how can a country of 280 millions of peoples has only a choice of 2 family for being their president and leaders in the last of 2 decades? even saudi arabia looks cleaner than this.

aeon

Council Member
Jan 17, 2006
I think not said:
Aeon, that comment is a testament to your ignorance of American politics.

You are right in a way, but you have to admit, it is a reality, clinton was president from 1993-2000, bush 41 1988 -1992, bush 43 2001-2008, now who's next?

Johnny Utah

Council Member
Mar 11, 2006
Give it a rest, Johnny Utah ... personal attacks are not acceptable. Bad enough ITN started it, there was no reason for you to join in with this. Next one will get you a few days off. I've instructed the mods to do so without warning. Cosmo

aeon

Council Member
Jan 17, 2006
:sleepy2:

I admire your restraint in not biting back. Your comment was well said Aeon. Thanks! Cosmo

Johnny Utah

Council Member
Mar 11, 2006
Johnny Utah said:
Give it a rest, Johnny Utah ... personal attacks are not acceptable. Bad enough ITN started it, there was no reason for you to join in with this. Next one will get you a few days off. I've instructed the mods to do so without warning. Cosmo
Where were the Mods when Aeon was throwing personal attacks against me? :roll:

My comment was an observation an opinion, I had no idea that wasn't allowed..
8)

FiveParadox

Governor General
Dec 20, 2005
Vancouver, BC
Do not throw the decisions of the Administration and the Moderators into question on the open forum, Johnny Utah. If you take issue with any moderating action taken, then it would be preferable to contact the moderator-in-question through private messages to take care of whatever the misunderstanding may happen to be.

Hank C

Electoral Member
Jan 4, 2006
Calgary, AB
Re: RE: Another President Bush

jimmoyer said:
My take on Hillary Clinton is she grabs opportunistic
stands.

She doesn't feel real.

McCain feels more authentic.

I agree.....shes kinda like the Paul Martin of American politics :lol:

Jo Canadian

Council Member
Mar 15, 2005
PEI...for now

Kreskin

Doctor of Thinkology
Feb 23, 2006
Hillary has no pizzazz. Did you see her at the MLK funeral? Bush1 and BillC were great. Both dynamic. You couldn't help but listen to them. Hillary was boring and unispiring. I didn't see GWB but can only imagine the turkey neck and flared nostrils.

Johnny Utah

Council Member
Mar 11, 2006

Kreskin said:
Hillary has no pizzazz. Did you see her at the MLK funeral? Bush1 and BillC were great. Both dynamic. You couldn't help but listen to them. Hillary was boring and unispiring. I didn't see GWB but can only imagine the turkey neck and flared nostrils.
Bush 2 was good at the service. Hillary was playing the race card at the service and the look Laura Bush gave her was priceless lol..

Hillary Clinton panders to all sides, to the African American Community saying she knows what it was like to work in a plantation. On the right side kissing Bush's ass recently saying he has charm and charisma..

She may win the nomination but she will not become President not because she's a woman because she's Hillary Clinton, she runs watch all the White Water, Travel Gate, the death of Vince Foster etc being brought up..

Johnny Utah

Council Member
Mar 11, 2006

Hank C said:
yyea the democrats have this election, i just cant understand, why risk loosing it with hillary?
If you mean the Democrats have the 2006 Election, I wouldn't be so sure as Howard Dean stuck his foot in his mouth again.. :lol:

why risk 2008 with Hillary? Simple she is a brutal politician even more then Bill. It's a known fact she has her own team of operatives who look out for her and will crush anyone who stands in her way as what happen to John Kerry in 2004. Had he been elected President her chance in 2008 would have been dead in the Water as a Car driven by Ted Kennedy. So she she had John Kerry taken care of. It may sound far fetched but think again this is Hillary Clinton..

Kreskin

Doctor of Thinkology
Feb 23, 2006

Johnny Utah said:
She may win the nomination but she will not become President not because she's a woman because she's Hillary Clinton, she runs watch all the White Water, Travel Gate, the death of Vince Foster etc being brought up..[/i][/b]

I have no doubt, the neocon smear and fear campaign will be running on all cylinders.

Johnny Utah

Council Member
Mar 11, 2006

Kreskin said:
Johnny Utah said:
She may win the nomination but she will not become President not because she's a woman because she's Hillary Clinton, she runs watch all the White Water, Travel Gate, the death of Vince Foster etc being brought up..[/i][/b]

I have no doubt, the neocon smear and fear campaign will be running on all cylinders.
Hillary would be worrying more about members in her own party trying to stab her in the back rather then the Neocons she can handle them..