2SLGBTQQIA+

Serryah

Executive Branch Member
Dec 3, 2008
New Brunswick
Keep an eye out for all those trans fishing-boat workers up there in NB. You can tell the trannies, because they wear boots, gloves, hats, coveralls, and lots of layers instead of boots, gloves, hats, coveralls, and lots of layers.

Not the fisher type really; not into drugs nor the long days for BS pay, and having 'seasons' off.

But how you tell the difference between em? The non-trans people wear the super expensive stuff; trans people are fine with whatever works :p

Reactions: Tecumsehsbones

Serryah

Executive Branch Member
Dec 3, 2008
New Brunswick
Funny thing about all the people screaming about "women's sports!"

The REAL threat to women's sports? That all this screaming about trans women playing is to deflect from the fact women don't get paid NEARLY the same as men, for doing the same work, needing to do the same routine for fitness, etc.

And since the NCAA Women's games brought more views than the men's this year, it's time that if all those anti-trans but so called "pro women" sports supporters really want to see women in sports succeed, they push for equality IN the sports women play.

But I won't hold my breath for the virtue signaling haters.

Tecumsehsbones

Hall of Fame Member
Mar 18, 2013
Washington DC

The REAL threat to women's sports? That all this screaming about trans women playing is to deflect from the fact women don't get paid NEARLY the same as men, for doing the same work, needing to do the same routine for fitness, etc.

And since the NCAA Women's games brought more views than the men's this year, it's time that if all those anti-trans but so called "pro women" sports supporters really want to see women in sports succeed, they push for equality IN the sports women play.

Full credit to the NBA for its aggressive promotion of the WNBA.

As to the rest, yeah. "The REAL problem is. . . (pick microscopic number of extreme outliers).

Reactions: Serryah

Tecumsehsbones

Hall of Fame Member
Mar 18, 2013
Washington DC
Pretty much.
It's like the "GROOMERS!" and child molesters. They're codewording ALL LGBTQRSTUVWXZ people as such, they know it, and their sad little denial of it is as tedious as listening to a not-real-bright seven year old trying to lie his way out of trouble.

Simple fact is the vast majority of people who sexually abuse children are hetero. And bother our commentariat not in the slightest. "Oh," they say, "We've made that ILLEGAL, so problem solved." Apparently blissfully unaware that same sex or who-knows-which-sex child abuse is equally illegal, but that somehow does NOT solve the problem.

Serryah

Executive Branch Member
Dec 3, 2008
New Brunswick
It's like the "GROOMERS!" and child molesters. They're codewording ALL LGBTQRSTUVWXZ people as such, they know it, and their sad little denial of it is as tedious as listening to a not-real-bright seven year old trying to lie his way out of trouble.

Simple fact is the vast majority of people who sexually abuse children are hetero. And bother our commentariat not in the slightest. "Oh," they say, "We've made that ILLEGAL, so problem solved." Apparently blissfully unaware that same sex or who-knows-which-sex child abuse is equally illegal, but that somehow does NOT solve the problem.

Really it's the same crap they repeated years ago against gay men (tends to be a trend, anyone who might be "male" but might also come across as "Female" is somehow the worst thing in the world).

Gay men are pedophiles, gay men will steal children, yada yada...

Now it's just trans people.

In a few years, it might switch back to gays, because, sadly, gay people are joining this BS looney train for gods know what reason.

And I will have no issue admitting that yes, it IS possible that a hetero man could dress up in a dress and pretend to be a woman to get into women's spaces to abuse them, but that does NOT make them trans. It makes them an abuser. And likely, the more a trans woman passes, they're just as liable to be abused as non-trans women would be. At least until the abuser figures out it's a trans woman and then they'll go overboard and likely kill the trans woman.

Or the fact there are hetero men out there who - in thinking it proves something negative - will pretend to be trans themselves and abuse that appearance for a set amount of time. And yes, I'm talking about the so called "Trans teacher with the huge boobs" from what, last year, the year before? The guy who I even said was not likely trans?

Well, shocker, he's not. Never was. But people like him do NOT help those who really are trans manage to live their lives. If anything, it instigates those who hate or revile trans people to shout "See, see, we told you!"

Without them realizing that, because he was NEVER trans, all it does is prove the guy was an absolute asshole and liar. He made a mockery not out of only himself, but trans people, and the school he worked at. All for clout that he failed to get.

When you have things like that piled against you, it should be no surprise trans people get frustrated and pissed about the rest of society.

Tecumsehsbones

Hall of Fame Member
Mar 18, 2013
Washington DC
And I will have no issue admitting that yes, it IS possible that a hetero man could dress up in a dress and pretend to be a woman to get into women's spaces to abuse them, but that does NOT make them trans. It makes them an abuser.
And we made that illegal, so what's the problem? Like down here we got people saying that guns are no problem because it's ILLEGAL to shoot people without justification. The illegal part is abusing women, so who cares how the abuser's dressed?

petros

The Central Scrutinizer
Nov 21, 2008
Low Earth Orbit
Women dont bring in the same revenue as men. If women filled arenas and sold merchandise the same as men theyd get paid the same as men.

Reactions: harrylee

Serryah

Executive Branch Member
Dec 3, 2008
New Brunswick
And we made that illegal, so what's the problem? Like down here we got people saying that guns are no problem because it's ILLEGAL to shoot people without justification. The illegal part is abusing women, so who cares how the abuser's dressed?

I don't know. It's already illegal, it doesn't happen as often as the haters make it seem, and yet they scream that if trans people suddenly go into women's 'spaces' it's almost like every woman that goes into that space is going to be assaulted by a "tranny".

I really don't get it.

Maybe it has to be "more illegal"?

Retired_Can_Soldier

The End of the Dog is Coming!
Mar 19, 2006
Alberta

Reactions: petros

Tecumsehsbones

Hall of Fame Member
Mar 18, 2013
Washington DC
Women's sports are coming along nicely. They just got up and running later.

Most of 'em, that is. I'll bet women's gymnastics draws bigger crowds and more bucks than men's gymnastics.

petros

The Central Scrutinizer
Nov 21, 2008
Low Earth Orbit
I don't know. It's already illegal, it doesn't happen as often as the haters make it seem, and yet they scream that if trans people suddenly go into women's 'spaces' it's almost like every woman that goes into that space is going to be assaulted by a "tranny".

I really don't get it.

Really? There has been rapes.

petros

The Central Scrutinizer
Nov 21, 2008
Low Earth Orbit

I really don't get it.

Really? There has been rapes.
But those aren’t rape , rape .
Youre right. Its love and inclusion.
When a Trans is saying it's wrong....

Serryah

Executive Branch Member
Dec 3, 2008
New Brunswick

"Conclusion While longitudinal transitioning studies of transgender athletes are urgently needed, these results should caution against precautionary bans and sport eligibility exclusions that are not based on sport-specific (or sport-relevant) research."

So... this really is all about hate and bigotry, not about women or kids. So, so not shocked.

Sadly nothing will change.