Trudeau calls trucker protest an 'insult to truth'

gerryh

Time Out
Nov 21, 2004
Did I say that? No.

I would have 'preferred' these morons to understand what they wanted was a provincial issue, and thus gone to their Legislatures in their home provinces.

I would have 'preferred' this - if it had to happen - be a real protest and not a three week occupation, because child care, bouncy castles and goddamn hot tubs do NOT a protest have.

I would have 'preferred' the people of Ottawa not to have dealt with the assholes at all.

I would have 'preferred' those who had legitimate concerns to have separated themselves from the mouth breathing racists, ignorant conspiracy theorists (like yourself) and others who totally turned it into a farce.

I would have 'preferred' people actually not protesting at all, because their "Freedoms" were never taken, they did NOT stand up for "ALL" Canadians, and I hate anything like this based on lies.

I would have 'preferred' that this opportunity, taken by racists, Nazi's, wannabe Americans and so on, would GTFO of my country, do NOT deface MY flag with their bullshit, do NOT ASSOCIATE my flag with their Bullshit and again, GTFO of my country.

But what I 'preferred' doesn't matter.

And if you want to talk more about BLM or ANTIFA, resurrect those threads to compare/contrast this asshattery vs. what they did.
Holy shit, 9ne day back and I agree with Serryah. Kill me now.

mentalfloss

Prickly Curmudgeon Smiter
Jun 28, 2010
Did I say that? No.

I would have 'preferred' these morons to understand what they wanted was a provincial issue, and thus gone to their Legislatures in their home provinces.

I would have 'preferred' this - if it had to happen - be a real protest and not a three week occupation, because child care, bouncy castles and goddamn hot tubs do NOT a protest have.

I would have 'preferred' the people of Ottawa not to have dealt with the assholes at all.

I would have 'preferred' those who had legitimate concerns to have separated themselves from the mouth breathing racists, ignorant conspiracy theorists (like yourself) and others who totally turned it into a farce.

I would have 'preferred' people actually not protesting at all, because their "Freedoms" were never taken, they did NOT stand up for "ALL" Canadians, and I hate anything like this based on lies.

I would have 'preferred' that this opportunity, taken by racists, Nazi's, wannabe Americans and so on, would GTFO of my country, do NOT deface MY flag with their bullshit, do NOT ASSOCIATE my flag with their Bullshit and again, GTFO of my country.

But what I 'preferred' doesn't matter.

And if you want to talk more about BLM or ANTIFA, resurrect those threads to compare/contrast this asshattery vs. what they did.

That's a gold star post.

Tecumsehsbones

Hall of Fame Member
Mar 18, 2013
Washington DC
How do things look for the Tories' leadership?

I've seen y'all bandy about M Polievre(?) and ain't really that impressed with the guy mentalfloss suggested, basically because mentalfloss suggested him.

And other likelies?

pgs

Hall of Fame Member
Nov 29, 2008
B.C.
How do things look for the Tories' leadership?

I've seen y'all bandy about M Polievre(?) and ain't really that impressed with the guy mentalfloss suggested, basically because mentalfloss suggested him.

And other likelies?
Probably between Polievre and Ms. Lewis , she fared well in last leadership contest , but Polievre seems to have momentum at present .

Twin_Moose

Hall of Fame Member
Apr 17, 2017
Twin Moose Creek
Thanks. I'll look 'em up.
Leslyn Lewis

https://leslynlewismp.ca
Leslyn Lewis MP — Haldimand—Norfolk. Sign up for our newsletter and stay informed about the latest news and events in our community! E-mail* Mobile (optional) Postal Code* Latest News. Contact. COVID-19 Resources. About Leslyn. Before seeking office Leslyn was a business owner, having left the practice of law on Bay Street to start her own ...

About Leslyn Lewis - Leslyn Lewis, MP

https://leslynlewismp.ca › about
About Leslyn Lewis. Leslyn graduated with a Bachelor's Degree from the University of Toronto, Trinity College graduating Magna Cum Laude, a Master's in Environmental Studies from York University, with a Concentration in Business and Environment from the Schulich School of Business and a Juris Doctorate from Osgoode Hall Law School and a PhD in Law from Osgoode Hall Law School.

Contact Leslyn Lewis | openparliament.ca

https://openparliament.ca › politicians › leslyn-lewis › contact
Leslyn Lewis House of Commons Ottawa, ON K1A 0A6 (No postage required!) Phone: 1 613 996-4974 Constituency. Main office - Simcoe 210-185 Robinson St Simcoe ON N3Y 5L6 Phone: 1 866 496-3400. E-mail. You can reach the office of Leslyn Lewis at leslyn.lewis@parl.gc.ca. supported by ...

Tecumsehsbones

Hall of Fame Member
Mar 18, 2013
Washington DC
Leslyn Lewis

https://leslynlewismp.ca
Leslyn Lewis MP — Haldimand—Norfolk. Sign up for our newsletter and stay informed about the latest news and events in our community! E-mail* Mobile (optional) Postal Code* Latest News. Contact. COVID-19 Resources. About Leslyn. Before seeking office Leslyn was a business owner, having left the practice of law on Bay Street to start her own ...

About Leslyn Lewis - Leslyn Lewis, MP

https://leslynlewismp.ca › about
About Leslyn Lewis. Leslyn graduated with a Bachelor's Degree from the University of Toronto, Trinity College graduating Magna Cum Laude, a Master's in Environmental Studies from York University, with a Concentration in Business and Environment from the Schulich School of Business and a Juris Doctorate from Osgoode Hall Law School and a PhD in Law from Osgoode Hall Law School.

Contact Leslyn Lewis | openparliament.ca

https://openparliament.ca › politicians › leslyn-lewis › contact
Leslyn Lewis House of Commons Ottawa, ON K1A 0A6 (No postage required!) Phone: 1 613 996-4974 Constituency. Main office - Simcoe 210-185 Robinson St Simcoe ON N3Y 5L6 Phone: 1 866 496-3400. E-mail. You can reach the office of Leslyn Lewis at leslyn.lewis@parl.gc.ca. supported by ...
Appreciate it.

Reactions: Twin_Moose

Ron in Regina

"Voice of the West" Party
Apr 9, 2008
Regina, Saskatchewan