The recent conflict in the Middle East

Torch light

House Member
Dec 4, 2017
Israel Is Divorced

According To the Words of the Torah Itself
God Divorced Her and Chose the Islam Nation Instead Of Her, to worship Him alone and believe in all His prophets.

The following is written in the Book of Jeremiah, chapter 3:
“6- And the Lord said to me in the days of King Josiah: Have you seen what rebellious Israel has done? She has gone of herself upon every high mountain and under every green tree and has played the harlot there[1].
7- And when she had done all these things, I said: Return to me. And she did not return. And her treacherous sister Juda saw.
8- That because the rebellious Israel had played the harlot, I had put her away and given her a bill of divorce: yet her treacherous sister Juda was not afraid, but went and played the harlot also herself.
9- And by the facility of her fornication she defiled the land and played the harlot with stone and with stocks.”

Torch light

House Member
Dec 4, 2017
The Dispraise of Jews in the Gospel
Jesus Christ cursed them with many of his woes:

This in the Holy Gospel according to St. Matthew, in chapter 23, he said:
13- But woe to you scribes and Pharisees, hypocrites, because you shut the kingdom of heaven against men; for you yourselves do not enter in and those that are going in you suffer not to enter.”

And the following is written in the Gospel according to St. Luke, chapter 11:
42- But woe to you, Pharisees, because you tithe mint and rue and every herb and pass over judgment and the charity of God. Now these things you ought to have done, and not to leave the other undone.
43- Woe to you, Pharisees, because you love the uppermost seats in the synagogue and salutations in the market place
44- Woe to you, because you are as sepulchers that appear not; and men that walk over are not aware.”

>> And he said: “37-Jerusalem, Jerusalem, you that kill the prophets and stone them that are sent unto you…” Mat. , 23: 27

>> The Christ said also in Matthew’s Gospel, chapter 11 about the dispraise of Jews:
“21- Woe to you, Corozian! Woe to you, Bethsaida! For, if in Tyre and Sidon had been wrought the miracles that have been wrought in you, they had long ago done penance in sackcloth and ashes.
22- But I say unto you, it shall be more tolerable for Tyre and Sidon in the day of judgment than for you.
23- And you, Capharnaum, shall you be exalted up to heaven? You shall go down even unto hell. For, if in Sodom had been wrought the miracles that have been wrought in you, perhaps it had remained unto this day.
24- But I say unto you that it shall be more tolerable for the land of Sodom in the day of judgment than for you.”

>> And he said in Matthew’s Gospel, chapter 12:
34- O generation of vipers, how can you speak good things, whereas you are evil?”

>> Jesus Christ said also in Mat. Gospel, chapter 16 dispraising the Jews:
4-A wicked and adulterous generation seeks after a sign.

>> Moreover, he said in chapter 15 (Mat.) dispraising Jews:
“6- … and you have made void the commandment of God for your tradition.
7- Hypocrites, well has Isaiah prophesied of you, saying:
8- This people honor me with their lips, but their heart is far from me:
9- And in vain do they worship me, teaching doctrines and commandments of men.”

>> And he said:
“47- Woe to you who build the monuments of the prophets, and your fathers killed them.
48- Truly you bear witness that you consent to the doings of your fathers. For they indeed killed them, and you build their sepulchers.”

Torch light

House Member
Dec 4, 2017
Their Rebellion against Their Prophet
Their prophet Moses who took them out of the slavery of Pharaoh: that was when he commanded them to fight the idolaters and they refused and rebelled, and so they were bewildered for 40 years.
Book of Numbers, chapter 14:
"Therefore, the whole multitude crying wept that night.
2- And all the Children of Israel murmured against Moses and Aaron, saying:
3- Would God that we died in Egypt! And would God we may die in this vast wilderness, and that the Lord may not bring us into this land: lest we fall by the sword, and our wives and children be led away captives. Is it not better to return into Egypt?
4- And they said one to another: Let us appoint a captain, and let us return into Egypt.
5- And when Moses and Aaron heard this, they fell down flat upon the ground before the multitude of the Children of Israel."

http://quran-ayat.com/conflicts/english2.htm#Their_Rebellion_against_Their_Prophet_

Torch light

House Member
Dec 4, 2017
Their Hearts Were Hardened
When they fought their own brothers and the war between their own tribes occurred and thousands of them were killed by the hands of their own people.
As in the Book of Judges, chapters 19-21

"and they [i.e. the Children of Israel] slew of them in that day five and twenty thousand, and one hundred, all fighting men that drew the sword.
36- But the Children of Benjamin, when they saw themselves to be too weak, began to flee, which the Children of Israel seeing gave them place to flee, that they might come to the ambushes that were prepared, which they had set near the city.
37- And they that were in ambush arose on a sudden out of their back to the slayers, went into the city, and smote it with the edge of the sword...etc."

http://quran-ayat.com/conflicts/english2.htm#Their_Hearts_Were_Hardened_

Torch light

House Member
Dec 4, 2017
A Call from God to the People of the Bible [: Jews and Christians]

God - be glorified - invited Jews and Christians to convert and follow the new religion: Islam, and to believe in His messenger Mohammed and to study His Book the Glorious Quran, as in the Quran 5: 16-18 which mean

(16. People of the Bible [: Jews and Christians], now Our messenger [Mohammed] has come

expounding to you many things in the Book [or the Bible] that you were concealing, and many things else he disregards.

17. There has come to you from God light and a clear 'Book' [: the Quran.]

18. With it [: with the Quran], God guides him who follows what pleases Him [and restrains himself from unlawful desires] to the ways of safety [from the torment and from the Fire],
and brings them out of the darkness [of ignorance] to the light [of knowledge], with His leave [to His angels to guide them to the Islam],

and He guides them [on Judgment Day] to a straight path [leading them to Paradise in Heaven.])

http://quran-ayat.com/conflicts/english2.htm#A_Call_from_God_to_the_People_of_the_Scripture_