Canada the xgoodx Hypocrite Part 3

grunt

Oct 1, 2011
Canada the Good Hypocrite
Part 3​
I joined Koodo after Fido. Koodo is my present phone company. I used to go to the US as Fido customer, so Koodo never knew me not going to US. In Feb 2020 while in the US, Koodo tried to entice me to join a new plan (scam) that charges $8 /day for roaming regardless of number of uses. To me that was very expensive since I use the phone once a day and not every day, so I declined it. Koodo cut off service for 23 days as punishment, and then came up with this idiotic BS story to justify not giving credit for the 23 days. Koodo sent an email telling me that “there is someone in the US pretending to be you and the $8/day is available to them…” I received 3 emails within 30 days about that BS story. My reply to Koodo had 2 questions that were never answered. My questions were; did Koodo receive 2 signals same day, one from Canada and the other from the US? The other question was; even if that were true, why Koodo is telling me? This is a network security issue; do they expect me to solve it for them?? Koodo knows that I go to the US and try to force me to $8/day roaming scam, but for the 23 days and other rip off they do not know!!! To cover up some scams Koodo would bring that stupid story again and again!!! My phone broke down few years ago and I needed to make an important call. I went to a store that represented Koodo and bought a phone. The phone did not work when I got home to make the call. The idiot who sold it to me ‘did not program the SIM, it was blank’. I returned it the next morning. Koodo charged me fee for the return and also for accessing the Internet?? The phone was not programmed and could not make a call, how in God’s name could I access the Internet? And how was the cost charged to my number that WAS NOT PROGRAMMED in the phone? I had to write to the minister to get a refund but Koodo did not refund all the money? I wrote to the Chief Customer Officer, on Apr 2023, about these incidents. Apparently he did not care, now I am asking him publicly: why are you in this position if you are not interested in dealing with these issues? The pay must be good! May be employees were following your instructions!!! Why do you think that your company is entitled to take money that they have NO right to? Around Jul/Aug 2023 there was huge charge on my bill and I had no idea why!! Then I received an email to ‘Rate’ the service I requested. I asked, “What service did I request?” There was no reply and the charge disappeared!!! The damn governments frown on individuals scamming seniors; but it is OK when companies scam seniors under their F. noses?? That screams HYPOCRISY!!
Recently, for many months, Koodo has been hounding me to buy 5G-phone although my old phone was 4G capable which is the present status of Koodo’s network. See part 4.

petros

The Central Scrutinizer
Nov 21, 2008
Low Earth Orbit
Canada the Good Hypocrite
Part 3​
I joined Koodo after Fido. Koodo is my present phone company. I used to go to the US as Fido customer, so Koodo never knew me not going to US. In Feb 2020 while in the US, Koodo tried to entice me to join a new plan (scam) that charges $8 /day for roaming regardless of number of uses. To me that was very expensive since I use the phone once a day and not every day, so I declined it. Koodo cut off service for 23 days as punishment, and then came up with this idiotic BS story to justify not giving credit for the 23 days. Koodo sent an email telling me that “there is someone in the US pretending to be you and the $8/day is available to them…” I received 3 emails within 30 days about that BS story. My reply to Koodo had 2 questions that were never answered. My questions were; did Koodo receive 2 signals same day, one from Canada and the other from the US? The other question was; even if that were true, why Koodo is telling me? This is a network security issue; do they expect me to solve it for them?? Koodo knows that I go to the US and try to force me to $8/day roaming scam, but for the 23 days and other rip off they do not know!!! To cover up some scams Koodo would bring that stupid story again and again!!! My phone broke down few years ago and I needed to make an important call. I went to a store that represented Koodo and bought a phone. The phone did not work when I got home to make the call. The idiot who sold it to me ‘did not program the SIM, it was blank’. I returned it the next morning. Koodo charged me fee for the return and also for accessing the Internet?? The phone was not programmed and could not make a call, how in God’s name could I access the Internet? And how was the cost charged to my number that WAS NOT PROGRAMMED in the phone? I had to write to the minister to get a refund but Koodo did not refund all the money? I wrote to the Chief Customer Officer, on Apr 2023, about these incidents. Apparently he did not care, now I am asking him publicly: why are you in this position if you are not interested in dealing with these issues? The pay must be good! May be employees were following your instructions!!! Why do you think that your company is entitled to take money that they have NO right to? Around Jul/Aug 2023 there was huge charge on my bill and I had no idea why!! Then I received an email to ‘Rate’ the service I requested. I asked, “What service did I request?” There was no reply and the charge disappeared!!! The damn governments frown on individuals scamming seniors; but it is OK when companies scam seniors under their F. noses?? That screams HYPOCRISY!!
Recently, for many months, Koodo has been hounding me to buy 5G-phone although my old phone was 4G capable which is the present status of Koodo’s network. See part 4.
Join CARP